Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35419
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default 16 to 19

bills lose by less than 7 in OT

not a "romp"

And could have won. They can play up to any level needed.

Wish they did win. Oh-Well.

And it was a bit of Steelers did not win. The Bills lost it. They just have to stop doing that.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:43 PM   #2
sunfish
Valued Poster

lots of chances
sunfish is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

If Johnson doesn't drop that endzone pass in OT we win it. He must feel awful after the game.
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:12 PM   #4
LA1
Gaining Momentum

Lose the gloves hotshot wannabe, and play the game the way it was meant to be played, you might not have dropped it and we just might have won.
LA1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:22 AM   #5
Stud Daddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I was wrong when I predicted a 3 TD win for the Steelers.
But Buffalo continues to be a major disappointment as they find ever newer & more innovative ways to throw/lose a game.
More excuses than a certain peanut farmer in Ga.

Good news is they may yet win a 3rd game this season. But do yourselves a favor & don't bet them as they are due for a down game which means they won't even cover the spread.

Remember the Odds makers are in it for the Vig $$, & they rarely lose.
The Bills will continue to Stink up the field until they Spring for some QUALITY Offensive & Defensive linemen something they haven't done in over a decade.

You all recall Wash.'s QB Rypian He was a mediocre QB But with a great Offensive line in front of him. Dan Marino Quick release & a good Off Line.
Stud Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:58 AM   #6
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Like the local columnists have said: "These guys never quit." Ya' gotta respect it.

You could look at it like Stud and say "they are due for a down game", but they have played hard in 7 straight now. They also might be due for an "UP" game........ say, one in which they blow out someone like the Pats or Jets. After yesterday, if you say it can't happen, you are kidding yourself.

Going into yesterday's game, I would have said that their biggest problem was that they give up too many points. But they held the Steelers down pretty well overall (although they still stunk it out on Rushing coverage).

I'm hoping they generate some real fun going into the end of the season. They could be a real spoiler for someone desperate to get a Wild Card slot.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:32 AM   #7
su0185
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Remember, we want them to lose, we need the draft pick. So being competitive and then losing is the best possible outcome.
su0185 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:40 AM   #8
Stud Daddy
Valued Poster

the Miami game might be the Bills best shot for a win the rest of the way. But until Wilson & family spring for some Quality on either line the future for the Bills remains in the cellar. neither the Jets nor NE will overlook the Bills. Cleveland is fighting for its life & the rivalry is intense that should be a close game but the Bills should find yet another way to Lose that game. ( it would be nice if they won it but meaningless overall) 3 & 13 looks like a best case possibility followed up by another wasted 1st round pick come April. I really wish I could be more optimistic but given the cheap talent, the overall inexperience & the injuries that is all that I can see them doing.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:58 AM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

vikings over bills by 6 is the vegas spread at this time, as its a home game for vikings.

"The Las Vegas Hilton Superbook has made the Minnesota Vikings a six point home team favorite over the Buffalo Bills in a must win game for Minnesota. This game will be down to the wire but in the end it will come down to luck. It is never a good practice to bet on a game that will come down to the last second so when making a play on this only include it on office pools. Take the Minnesota Vikings -6 over the Buffalo Bills." from http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...gs.html?cat=14

Thinking mmmmm I have to look into this more before I pick.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:46 PM   #10
Stud Daddy
Valued Poster

OSD I agree. the Bills get burned by the Farve this week.
Bills can keep it close but the 2ndary is just not up to the task.
Bret has all day to pass & pick apart the Bills.
Look for the Vikes to cover.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:26 PM   #11
jamesm637119
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Player RecYds Yds/Rec Long TD .

Steve Johnson 59 796 13.54 9.

That would depend on the contract negotiated between the team and the player. The minimum rookie yearly salary as of 2007 is $285,000.

That would be about 5 grand a REC and about 31thounds dollars a TD this year so far the way I look at it 5 drops at 25 thousand dollars one TD is 31 thousand bucks thats at this point week 10 it just spent 56 thousand for what, thats our money guys I dont think any company can through that kind of money around but wilson will and can because it's not his money I an going to stop I do like the Bills not with wilson here.
jamesm637119 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #12
mps0813
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Don't blame Johnson, it's not his fault.... it's GODS!! I knew our sports teams were cursed, his tweet just bolsters my point: GOD HATES BUFFALO SPORTS TEAMS

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-289770
mps0813 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:01 PM   #13
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

But, why so serious?

brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:10 AM   #14
montana1958
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I wish he took the game a little more serious. 5 dropped passes????

I agree with su01 ocho cinco about the draft pick. The last several years have seen the Bills win at the end of the season or win early and then fall apart and be 6-10 or 7-9, still miss the playoffs, and get a early or mid first round pick. They need a first or second player pick to help assure it's an impact player. They don't need any more wins although Carolina looks like a lock for the #1 pick. New scouts would also be an improvement.
montana1958 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:35 AM   #15
stuckinsyracuse
Lifer

Encounters: 12

The bills always get me fired up and more so than they should. However if I were GM head of football operations I'd do the following things.

1. Fire Modrak....seriously he's the only constant over the last decade and headed college scouting. He has the success rate of a meteorologist.

2. Sign Kyle Williams and Stevie johnson to extensions (johnson will get better and drops happen to all great players who get balls thrown to them.)

3. Trade Lee Evans. Get whatever you can and dump salary. Johnson, Jones, Nelson and Parrish have proved worthiness and Easley joins them next year.

4. Find someone with Evans money to be a playmaker on this defense in the front seven. (And I'd probably rltry to sign Merriman at a base contract with incentives )

5. Carolina probably takes Luck so I'd go with the best front seven prospect (maybe Dareus from bama ) to improve the d.

Superbowl in February 2012!
stuckinsyracuse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women