Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160838
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40404
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35580
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2015, 12:41 PM   #1
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Agency loving men.

I'm sure there are some high end agencies where the advocate or spokesman or pimp holds themselves higher and with more class than to come to a provider advertising board and cuss like a sailer. I have seen agency people who show so much maturity than to sink to such a low level.

What are the probability that the workers, would benefit from a potty mouth boss? Would you go for a no drama agency? Does it matter?

And are agencies exempt from getting points? I noticed one here who keeps going like a broke record when moderators ask to stay on topic and stay civil.

What are your thoughts?
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 01:18 PM   #2
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm curious as to why you keep coming back for more? The irritant that was so bothersome to you and the other Houstonites is long since gone, why on earth do you want to keep coming to the New Orleans forums to bring more Texas cow dung to stir?
To paraphrase your own words, if you're not planning a tour here, move on.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 01:36 PM   #3
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I tour Lake Charles often. And I received a ugly pm from a pimp so I wanted to know.

I try to stay in my lane, but ya know how it is....
Old 03-13-2015, 05:08 PM   #4
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate your words Nicolet more than you know. I will just sit back and watch where this one goes... Your thoughts on this Annie @CC's??
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:28 PM   #5
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
I appreciate your words Nicolet more than you know. I will just sit back and watch where this one goes... Your thoughts on this Annie @CC's
M.M.
I heard from a reliable source that you were on the payroll. That's seriously desperate. But if someone who is running a agency talks like that, not only will she have no business, but also what girls want a street trash talking idiot running them?

I also hear Annie, is a drunk, sometimes way drunk before noon lol. That's when the racist redneck comes out.

Upscale agency my ass!

My work here is done, signing off!
Old 03-13-2015, 06:10 PM   #6
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lay off Annie would ya...and get off here.

I see you just can't seem to help yourself can you darlin'.. You heard from a reliable source that I am on the payroll?? LMFAO... I certainly don't need to be on anyone's payroll, as I make enough doing it solo....I did however just speak to Annie, @Cc's and she told me to tell you to Fck off since she was too busy at the moment to do it herself...better yet you should come to NOLA and tell her to her face what you think of her...
I guarantee Annie will be around longer on this board, than most of us..And as for you sticking your nose in our boards, aren't you done yet?? We don't need some hick from H Town trying to stir up cow sh*t here in Nola. We were peaceful before you came along. You are a big nuisance. Now run along and suck your high dollar dick and quit trying to figure out ways to throw insults at Cc's.. And as far as you saying Annie has a fowl mouth, you should take a long look in the mirror..
My .02 cents
M.M.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:21 PM   #7
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Star View Post
I heard from a reliable source that you were on the payroll. That's seriously desperate. But if someone who is running a agency talks like that, not only will she have no business, but also what girls want a street trash talking idiot running them?

I also hear Annie, is a drunk, sometimes way drunk before noon lol. That's when the racist redneck comes out.

Upscale agency my ass!

We wish you would sign off...go f*cking away. You say your work here is done. Just what work are you trying to do?? You will never get the humanitarian of the year award that's for sure. I also have heard from a reliable source things about you, but my character won't let me bash you. Although the thought is very tempting..

Before you speak you need to get your facts straight hunny.. I could never be as desperate as you. And if you were all that, you wouldn't have time to be sitting on a hooker board wondering why some people are still here...

But here you sit... no calls darlin?? Oh I forgot, you said a pimp contacted you...must be a lonely life...

Now play nice or stay off our boards....
M.M.
Old 03-13-2015, 07:08 PM   #8
David-Louisiana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Popcorn time
David-Louisiana is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:31 PM   #9
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Popcorn makes me thirsty .....l
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 07:55 AM   #10
LA Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Maybe Dave can find a good reason to ban Anna so she quits raising shit here.
LA Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 09:00 AM   #11
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

I give up: who is this ridiculous person? Why is she here? More irritating than that silly skinny blonde girl who used to post "Pick me! Pick me!" in EVERY thread (even for curvy black women in Laffy), but far less entertaining than that narcissist Cra-cray-Tay-tay from a couple of years ago.
Old Horn Dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 10:05 AM   #12
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Racist remarks are in violation .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Star View Post

Upscale agency my ass!

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

Why is this racist remark allowed here??
M.M.
Old 03-14-2015, 11:28 AM   #13
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Hmmmm. How about we REALLY enforce this and ban all NBA providers?!
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 11:39 AM   #14
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Trolls are like feral cats. If you feed them they will stay.

So my question is, why do yall feed the troll?

Ban someone because you don't like what they say? Umm, grow the fuck up. If it bothers you, don't read it. There is an option to put people on your ignore list where their posts are not visible to you.

And here we go, hijacked to the umpteen millionth time for a NBA thread. Someone call PETA, they beating a dead horse!
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:34 PM   #15
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
Trolls are like feral cats. If you feed them they will stay.

So my question is, why do yall feed the troll?
I know, I know... I'm sorry--I didn't mean to, it just happened; it was an ACCIDENT ("It was an accident? You mean, you were just walking across the carpet, you tripped & OOPS! your dick just happened to fall inside my wife?" Bruce Willis, "The Last Boy Scout" Under-rated & very fun movie...). I had a bad week; I wasn't thinking clearly. Normally I ignore all that stupid s*** even from our local exasperating trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
There is an option to put people on your ignore list where their posts are not visible to you.
I thought this was just for PM's, not posts. I just tried it & it's GREAT. Man, I've got like 10 people I can add to that thing. Thanks Dis-!

Edit: I think my time on here will be MUCH more enjoyable now. This is wonderful!
Old Horn Dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women