Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35577
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2015, 11:41 AM   #1
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Friday Toftt Clusterfuck Fail

Wasted four hours to get a toftt. At least two said because I use google voice I'm a "fucking cop," and hung up; six were no-call-no-answer; two agreed to meet and then upon arriving flat out ignored my call; and finally I found a live one... only for it to be an oh-fucking-a bait-and-switch when the door opened. Motherfuckers. At least something got fucked: my Friday night. Oh well, I should have just rubbed it out. Some nights you don't even pay to get fucked.
Hobby1750 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:39 PM   #2
wantsome
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Ya might want to get stay away from backpage and maybe see a provider from here...
wantsome is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:47 PM   #3
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

OUCH!!
That is a terrible tale, to be sure. I'd love to hear who, what, when and where you called, as would other's I'm sure. Helps to weed out the bad ham

For what it's worth...if you are having that kind of a night, you can always call the BP Asian service. Always a bait and switch and CBJ etc. ...but there can be some sweet apples on that tree. Even more so lately.

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:02 PM   #4
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest7000 View Post
Wasted four hours to get a toftt. At least two said because I use google voice I'm a "fucking cop," and hung up; six were no-call-no-answer; two agreed to meet and then upon arriving flat out ignored my call; and finally I found a live one... only for it to be an oh-fucking-a bait-and-switch when the door opened. Motherfuckers. At least something got fucked: my Friday night. Oh well, I should have just rubbed it out. Some nights you don't even pay to get fucked.
Feels good to vent occasionally huh? Perfectly understandable and acceptable here. But you need to name the perps.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:32 PM   #5
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Feels good to vent occasionally huh? Perfectly understandable and acceptable here. But you need to name the perps.
Need to name the perps? I'm not looking to start shit. I was just humorously venting about my frustrating evening. I understand shit happens, and I try to not hold it against girls if they no-show-no-answer infrequently. I figure some other guys were enjoying their company. As for the bait-and-switch, let's just say any petite provider ad on Wash. ave ends up leading to the same girl. I guess it's smart business on their end to post multiple ads with different names/numbers/pics. It wasn't an egregious bait-and-switch, just not someone new, as I was expecting.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:46 PM   #6
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
OUCH!!
That is a terrible tale, to be sure. I'd love to hear who, what, when and where you called, as would other's I'm sure. Helps to weed out the bad ham

For what it's worth...if you are having that kind of a night, you can always call the BP Asian service. Always a bait and switch and CBJ etc. ...but there can be some sweet apples on that tree. Even more so lately.

Peace
PK
I totally agree about the BP Asians. They're super reliable, but rarely above mediocre service. They're always my last-chance default go-to option. And they certainly have stepped up their game in terms of youthful consistency.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:34 PM   #7
vliet
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

i agree w/Loki. the bp asians of late have been above par. only problem at times is a stack of clients in parking lot because handler simply cannot candidly tell you such
vliet is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:00 PM   #8
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Deja-Motherfucking-Vu-Clusterfuck-Part-Deux. I did it again. Same girl fucked me two weeks in a row. Now she gets listed: http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-list/16094773

I had a confirmed one-hour appointment with this twit, drove all the way to broadway downtown, parked at the crowded hotel lot, and.... nothing. She doesn't answer the phone, doesn't text back, doesn't contact me at all to apologize. Absolutely no fucking consideration. There's no excuse to do it twice in a row. I suppose it's a fake ad, with fake pics, or she's got multiple fake ads up. Don't waste your time on this twat.

I then went to see Victoria http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ceret/16167878

She sounded very cute and nice on the phone, but her private incall was located in the heart of the SUNY college ghetto, where on a Friday night during a semester parking is a nightmare. I drove around and around (seeing many hot college girls go to house parties) and finally gave up. Closest parking was three blocks away. Too cold for that shit. We talked and she was understanding. Very sweet sounding.

After being ignored by a few other bp's, I came oh-so-close to seeing an eccie verified girl, but only for us to once again fail meeting. All well.

The night wasn't a total cluster. My favorite Staff Edit CC came through for me. She's actually pretty damn sexy, even with taupe (meant to buy black) knee highs. I picked her up Staff Edit CC dropped her off this afternoon. Overall, an interesting fuck-the-normal-routine-actually-just-fuck-it-all 16 hour bender.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:39 PM   #9
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Dude, you should give it up with your track record! js
TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 04:45 PM   #10
JoeyBell
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I can't figure out sometimes how these girls make any money. Setting up an appointment can be a difficult ordeal
JoeyBell is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:09 PM   #11
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest7000 View Post
Deja-Motherfucking-Vu-Clusterfuck-Part-Deux. I did it again. Same girl fucked me two weeks in a row. Now she gets listed: http://albany.backpage.co it's a fake ad, with fake pics, or she's got multiple fake ads up. Don't waste your time on this twat.

I then went to see Victoria http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ceret/16167878

She sounded very cute and nice on the phone, but her private incall was located in the heart of the SUNY college ghetto, where on a Friday night during a semester parking is a nightmare. I drove around and around (seeing many hot college girls go to house parties) and finally gave up. Closest parking was three blocks away. Too cold for that shit. We talked and she was understanding. Very sweet sounding.

Ouch again!Too bad ...Victoria is a great provider, you would have had a great time with her, I have no doubt. Fucking parking sucks in that area though. Try calling her lunch time weekday.

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:22 PM   #12
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Thanks Loki
Old 02-14-2015, 12:33 PM   #13
Nate2422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Haha I had the same thing happen last night. Called one provider from this site and got the location and drove there to sit calling her twice so after 15mins the cops came because there was a accident just down the street. So I called another one who said call her when I was in the airport area and again a no go. This is why I dine at the Asian buffet because there at least they are reliable. So should I write reviews on something that didn't happen? Look what happened the last time someone did that.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1261506

So after 2hrs of driving and more time just hanging out I headed home.
Nate2422 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 03:12 PM   #14
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Dude. I say you relax and call the benefit of the doubt here.
Maybe just maybe the cop thing freaked her out too?
She's a top notch provider in Albany. I'm sure it wasn't intentional.
TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 03:22 PM   #15
Nate2422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBark View Post
Dude. I say you relax and call the benefit of the doubt here.
Maybe just maybe the cop thing freaked her out too?
She's a top notch provider in Albany. I'm sure it wasn't intentional.
Who said I was talking about KA? Just linked that as a reference of what happened the last time someone wrote a review that wasn't a review. The cops didn't show up until 15 mins after I got there. Then I tried calling the provider again about a hr later since number two didn't pan out and still nothing.
Nate2422 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women