Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60054
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47627
pyramider46370
bambino40343
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35456
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2015, 07:39 AM   #1
mwise
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Ladies, how hard is it?

Before I start, this obviously doesn't go to ALL the ladies, but most could learn from this and maybe from your feedback I will learn something as well...

How hard is it to look us in the eye while fucking or giving a BBBJ and tell us you need our cocks, how good it feels and if you do CIM how bad you want that too?

Is it because some guys don't like it?
Are you just uncomfortable saying it?
I mean your already naked and fucking me, right? What's a few lies?

Guys maybe you can weigh in as well, am I off base, am I the only one that wants his cock worshiped? I will admit I prefer PSE where a lot of you prefer GFE. However even with a GFE I want a girl to talk dirty to me... Angel in public, whore in the bedroom... etc...

Somebody enlighten me or set me straight...
mwise is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:48 AM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally agree with you, MWise! Eye contact and enthusiastic words of encouragement are so important!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:58 AM   #3
arkansasflyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

There are quite a few providers with BF's...or SO's....We know who they are. I am sure that plays a factor with some, and these ladies do have a life outside the hobby. I for one, just can not understand a BF lurking around while his GF is working. I can't understand the mentality. That ruins it for me, I avoid ladies with a known SO like the plague.This is the hobby not the real world. In the real world (from my experience) a woman's favorite position is not DS and BBBJ's are few and fare between.

Best advice is to stick to KNOWN GFE experts here. We know who they are.
arkansasflyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:08 AM   #4
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

A helpful guy writes a private
message prior to a meeting
listing things that he finds
exciting. A few guys have
signature lines expressing
their favorite activities.
Communication is valued.
We don't assume everything
is a fit for everyone.
Thxs for the thread.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:17 AM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

True Siberia, communication is key. But I'd say that it's a safe bet no gent appreciates detached and indifferent. Show some passion! I think that's what MWise is saying.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:48 AM   #6
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to know what I am doing is pleasing. Facial expressions tell me a lot and it is also very stimulating to me to look at a mans face as he is experiencing something that feels great!!
Sweet Casey is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:17 AM   #7
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansasflyer View Post
There are quite a few providers with BF's...or SO's....We know who they are. I am sure that plays a factor with some, and these ladies do have a life outside the hobby. I for one, just can not understand a BF lurking around while his GF is working. I can't understand the mentality. That ruins it for me, I avoid ladies with a known SO like the plague.This is the hobby not the real world. In the real world (from my experience) a woman's favorite position is not DS and BBBJ's are few and fare between.

Best advice is to stick to KNOWN GFE experts here. We know who they are.
Over the course of my life, this hasn't been my experience. I wouldn't go out, date or marry someone where a bj isn't normal operating procedure. I wouldn't even say bbbj because to me there's no other kind.

As for the OPs question, you might find this attitude you're looking for is more apparent after you've seen someone a few times, especially if you have chemistry that leads to good IOP. Being clean is also a big deal. I can't tell you how many stories I've heard from girls on this very board about being fed up with guys who show up with stinky cocks. That's gonna kill the IOP and she will be down there little to not at all. Would you daty a stank pussy? Neither would I. Can't expect them to be excited about being confronted with another dirty dick to suck. Having taken a shower that morning doesn't count. Take five minutes and scrub up your fucking cocks. Pays dividends in the end.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:34 AM   #8
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

doing a fuckin good job even when bored or hating it is one of the things makes a pro a pro, no matter the field. they aint on every corner.
and i bet it is hard to put on that game face.
gotta consider ourselves lucky to run into ladies in a phase when they are truely into bangin away at most any dude they run across. (what are the odds 1 in 300,000?) and to act like it must be quite a feat.
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:00 AM   #9
mwise
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Over the course of my life, this hasn't been my experience. I wouldn't go out, date or marry someone where a bj isn't normal operating procedure. I wouldn't even say bbbj because to me there's no other kind.

As for the OPs question, you might find this attitude you're looking for is more apparent after you've seen someone a few times, especially if you have chemistry that leads to good IOP. Being clean is also a big deal. I can't tell you how many stories I've heard from girls on this very board about being fed up with guys who show up with stinky cocks. That's gonna kill the IOP and she will be down there little to not at all. Would you daty a stank pussy? Neither would I. Can't expect them to be excited about being confronted with another dirty dick to suck. Having taken a shower that morning doesn't count. Take five minutes and scrub up your fucking cocks. Pays dividends in the end.
I've heard the stories too and while I agree that would affect some outcomes, I humbly don't think that's the problem here. Ladies, if I have EVER presented any of you with a stank cock, please respond and tell me so...
mwise is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:17 AM   #10
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwise View Post
Before I start, this obviously doesn't go to ALL the ladies, but most could learn from this and maybe from your feedback I will learn something as well...

How hard is it to look us in the eye while fucking or giving a BBBJ and tell us you need our cocks, how good it feels and if you do CIM how bad you want that too?

Guys maybe you can weigh in as well, am I off base, am I the only one that wants his cock worshiped? I will admit I prefer PSE where a lot of you prefer GFE. However even with a GFE I want a girl to talk dirty to me... Angel in public, whore in the bedroom... etc...

Great question. I noticed you didn't mention hygiene because that's not really the question you want answered.

IOP is termed as we have come to realize " Illusion of Passion. The problem with an illusion is that it isn't natural or normal.

The eyes can not lie.

I prefer and always ask the girl to open her eyes when in Mish or face to face, they all comply but I've only been asked one time "why?"

Dominance and I want you to accept what I'm doing to you.

Lots of psychological things are occurring during sex besides just racing to a climax.

HAIL!
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:46 AM   #11
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
True Siberia, communication is key. But I'd say that it's a safe bet no gent appreciates detached and indifferent. Show some passion! I think that's what MWise is saying.
I thought he was meaning dirty talk/
eye contact specifically but my reviews reflect how much I enjoy my job & there is no faking it on this side.

Sorry Wise that this is happening
to you. Hearing and seeing a person
give themself over to pleasure is
the most erotic act on earth.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 12:27 PM   #12
mwise
Valued Poster

Its not happening every time, I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. Its just some ladies, I think, would get a lot more business if they put on more of a show or work on their IOP....
mwise is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 01:41 PM   #13
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I agree mwise. Show eye contact during parts of bbbj and eye contact during mpcfs. Makes a big difference! Almost all girls do it once I say it but would be nice to sometimes not have too.

The talking about wanting cock is awesome too but can be over done. A little goes a long way.
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:10 PM   #14
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwise View Post
I could be wrong, but I think the OP is not simply talking about the "Illusion of Passion" - which in my opinion should be a part of every moment of every date! Without it, what would be the point. I try to stay engaged throughout an entire date, both physically and mentally

Only speaking for myself:

I prefer to make/have as much eye contact as possible, especially while fucking.....I too enjoy the eye contact!! It gives the "feel" of a connection at least during our time together. This is why my favorite positions (although I enjoy them all) are variations of mish. This way I can see you, look into your eyes, kiss you, kiss your neck, etc. For me personally, eye contact during BBBJ can be a bit trickier! Depending on the angle, looking up while trying to actually suck your dick can be majorly uncomfortable, putting a real strain on the neck. Also, I am trying to take in as much of you as I can.....and having my head back doesn't allow it....all about the angle. Again only speaking for myself, as I can't speak for everyone else. However, I try to ensure plenty of eye contact with glances up at you, especially while teasing the head of your cock with my tongue, while licking or sucking your balls, and then returning to actual sucking.

Here communication is key!!! If you are not comfortable coming out and stating what you really want........then lead me there. Tell me that you want me to be your "dirty little slut" or whatever it is that you want. Do this when the date is first getting heated up to help set the desired tone. At that point I can feed off you and have a better idea of what you are desiring. I have a really hard time with unnatural dirty talk as I feel it comes across as scripted, phony and actually laughable!! But if you have me well primed and just "feeling" it then I can assure you that we will be good to go as far as the slut/dirty factor!!!

Again communication and even leading me where you want me can be the key. Since every guy wants something different it can be hard to read what they want, especially on a first date!! Even just saying "I want PSE" isn't always enough because one guy may consider BBBJNQNS CIM to be the PSE experience he is wanting - whereas another guy may consider that just an expected part of a normal GFE date. Some want graphic dirty talk, others just want some type of verbal feed back. Talk to me the way you are wanting me to talk to you (this also helps get me primed) and then I can respond in kind. I will admit, that without being lead I am much better at letting my body speak for me, than I am at verbally speaking.....especially once you've taken my breath away!!

Those are just my opinions, but I hope it helps you get what you desire in each and every session!!!
Guest010421 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:21 PM   #15
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

He may not have mentioned hygiene but if you think it's not part of the equation I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'm taking offers on. It's all part of the experience. Felina hit the nail on the head though, its about committing to being in the moment with that person. They're more likely to want to do that if your cock doesn't smell like yesterday's garbage.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women