Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41576
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2015, 03:24 AM   #1
Cayde1129
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248000
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Would you prefer Doubles with your wife or two Providers?

I see ocassional couples for sessions that i always let the woman take control of but which scenario is more desired? Two providers or one and your wife/girlfriend?
Cayde1129 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 07:45 AM   #2
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Definitely with the SO. Nothing turns me on more than expanding her sexual horizons, even if the end result is that she ends up deciding it's not for her. I've been trying to talk her into going to a swing club figuring it's the easiest way for her to explore. I think I'd have no problem watching her enjoy herself with others, but know for a fact she has a problem with the reverse. She's gone with me to strip clubs a few times and says she didn't enjoy watching me get a lap dance.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:36 AM   #3
Cayde1129
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248000
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulRon View Post
Definitely with the SO. Nothing turns me on more than expanding her sexual horizons, even if the end result is that she ends up deciding it's not for her. I've been trying to talk her into going to a swing club figuring it's the easiest way for her to explore. I think I'd have no problem watching her enjoy herself with others, but know for a fact she has a problem with the reverse. She's gone with me to strip clubs a few times and says she didn't enjoy watching me get a lap dance.

Women are so jealous....maybe if girls at the strip club would focus on the women in couples...i danced for almost ten years...women loved me before i loved women, but thats because I know how to control that jealousy problem. I see couples for regular body rubs bring her to see me
Cayde1129 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 10:47 AM   #4
thefamilydog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Or how about 2 ex wives?
thefamilydog is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:39 AM   #5
CountryGentleman35
Living a dream

Encounters: 17

2 ex wives. No thank you. One is bad enough and for what she cost me and continues to cost me in heartburn, I could hobbie daily.
CountryGentleman35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:13 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

2 providers-- hands down. Having a session with SO would lead to more complications.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:30 AM   #7
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Definitely with the wife. We swing now and then and we both enjoy watching each other being pleasured. The third can be of either sex as they're interchangeable.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:49 AM   #8
eyze15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I had my very first encounter with a provider last year and my wife watched me with her. She didn't want to join in. Maybe next time she will. I wouldn't mind trying two providers but I guess I have to take baby steps. Haha. Kinda hard to find provider's in my area for couples. (Tallahassee, Fl.) I have to travel to two hrs west.😱
eyze15 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 12:29 PM   #9
RobinArdeur
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175085
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm gonna chime in here as a provider - I feel lucky because I get to do duos with my girlfriend, who is also a provider. Best of both worlds!

Also from a provider's point of view - I enjoy sessions with couples, and with providers that I know personally. Not so much with a provider I've never met before (at least for coffee or a drink before the session) and that I'm not sure is actually into girls.
RobinArdeur is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:18 PM   #10
yancy25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I've tried it both ways, and it was definitely better with my (Ex) S/O. She actually became awfully friendly with our ATF, which enhanced the sessions. To the contrary, my experience with two providers was forced and not fulfilling.

Robin Ardeur was on our list to try in NYC before we broke up though!
yancy25 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 07:13 PM   #11
RobinArdeur
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175085
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by yancy25 View Post
Robin Ardeur was on our list to try in NYC before we broke up though!
Aww, too bad we couldn't set something up beforehand! I love playing the unicorn.
RobinArdeur is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 01:08 AM   #12
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefamilydog View Post
Or how about 2 ex wives?
When I saw this thread I though "why is the in the other realm?" That post qualify's it if nothing else does. One ex was bi, but we were young and she was really attractive so providers weren't part of the equation. Then much later an old GF and I would on occasion have a provider come by, That was almost always an incredibly wild experience. Big credit to the old GF for that. I have had a considerable range of experiences with two providers. Once they had never met and it did not go well. Afterwards one told me not to put two providers together that did not know each other. I thought was good advice until recently when I had a double with two that had been friends for quite a few years. I learned early on that I would not be the center of attention all of the time. But two hours of listening to them reminisce wasn't much fun at all. I've said it before, listening to two or more providers/strippers talk shop is like knowing what hot dogs are made out of.
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 01:29 PM   #13
Usual suspects
Account Disabled

Wife +1 absolutely. This was the most erotic and surreal sexual experience I have had to date. When real world relationships intersect fantasy world experiences it's just...well...epic!
Usual suspects is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:37 PM   #14
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayde1129 View Post
Women are so jealous....maybe if girls at the strip club would focus on the women in couples...i danced for almost ten years...women loved me before i loved women, but thats because I know how to control that jealousy problem. I see couples for regular body rubs bring her to see me
It's a little dismissive to imply that someone not enjoying watching their SO get a lap dance is automatically jealousy. Some people just are not comfortable in that sort of situation, or just don't find it to be emotionally or sexually intriguing/stimulating at all.

Dancers don't have a real motivation to cater to a female SO of a male patron. Unless they are a provider, there isn't a real up-sale at all. They can probably make more money off the male solo getting away from their SO. About the only real monetary value I can see is potentially other customers getting some titillation from watching the girl on naughty housewife action as an advertising tactic.
Liliana Vess is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:28 PM   #15
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Two providers...AWAY from S/O
houston_switch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women