Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2010, 07:58 AM   #1
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default Advertised Rates???

I just read a review that brought up questions about rates posted on some of the sites. I, myself, only use P411 and eccie, when looking for a provider, and the P411 will always have a rate posted or refers to her website. Eccie showcase may or may not have the rates, so you have to look else where for it.
But, the question is, do any of you, girls or guys, discuss rates, including discounts listed on any of her sites, prior to setting an appoint?

And, at a later date, we can discuss the confrontations brought on from miscommunications about rates!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:11 AM   #2
memdal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 127

If rates are posted, I assume they are correct and make my decision based on those rates and the other information about the provider. I never ever bring up rates in any conversation prior to meeting or during the meeting.
memdal is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
RachaelBenedict
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10236
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't list my rates anywhere except on my website and I do not throw "specials".

To keep things clear, I require all Patrons to fill out my contact form or provide me with the copy/paste version. Even with previously seen patrons, I want atleast the date/time/place/length of date fields filled out on my contact form to avoid any confusions. When I first started, I was experimenting a bit with rates/times, so I don't like assumptions that the time/rate I first saw someone at is the time/rate I will continue to see one at.

The only time I've ever discussed rates was when I was asked to bring along a girl friend-- and then it was just clarification about her rates + mine = total for x time :-)
RachaelBenedict is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:38 AM   #4
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't discuss them at all either. If I am asked about them, I normally direct the gentleman to my site. If there is a special rate for particular patrons, its listed where those patrons would see it, so there should be no reason to wonder. On the rare occasion that someone asks me repeatedly, or asks for a special rate, I simply reply that I am "not at liberty to schedule a session at this time" and delete their request. Most people know better than to start a conversation about it. Even the ones who don't can find out by simply reading my website info (which clearly says that I don't discuss romance and finance in the same conversation).
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

if rates are posted, there shouldn't need to be a need to ask about them. if rates aren't posted, they should be discussed AFTER screening verification.
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Not infrequently there are differences between P411 listed rates, a lady's web site, and maybe even an ad on the forum. Because I do not want to begin asking the lady about rates, sadly I avoid such a lady because of the confusion.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:48 PM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
Not infrequently there are differences between P411 listed rates, a lady's web site, and maybe even an ad on the forum. Because I do not want to begin asking the lady about rates, sadly I avoid such a lady because of the confusion.
Me too. As you have different rates in different places, I will automatically bypass you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAVixian View Post
if rates are posted, there shouldn't need to be a need to ask about them. if rates aren't posted, they should be discussed AFTER screening verification.
Sorry LAVixin but I'll be damned if I will go through the whole screening process just to find out what your rates are. (sounds like the ObamaCare legislation!) Why waste your time if you are out of my range?

Seriously ladies, make it easy for us to KNOW what your rates are, either directly in your ad or with a direct link to your ECCIE Showcase or the rate page of your site to find out within a click or two.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:40 PM   #8
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Call me different, but I will ask a provider about her rate for several reasons. First, who knows how long it has been since she has updated a website or ad. Second, sometimes a lady won't list a rate for the length of time I'm interested in. For example, I kinda like 90 minute sessions. If she doesn't have a rate, I'll ask. BTW, I NEVER try to negotiate. My questions are very simple-- i.e. I ask this. "Are your rates still the same as listed on you site?" or "I noticed you don't list a donation for 90 min. What would your rate be for that amount of time?" Personally, I think if a client has a legit question about rates, he should feel okay to ask. I also think the ladies shouldn't be completely blind to potential clients just wanting to reconfirm what is on her site. Personally, I probably won't see a provider who states that the donation is a non-discussion item.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #9
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default Depends on the provider and circumstance

Here is a hypothetical. Pretend I have a maximum per-visit limit of $1000 and a particular lady's rate structure looks like this:

1 hr: 400, 2 hrs: 700, 4 hrs: 1100

Now, I COULD simply book her for 2 hrs. But I realize she wants to walk away from the appointment with the maximum dollars possible in her pocket; so I may ask her: "What would your rate be for 3 hrs? I'd like to spend 1.5 hrs of that at a public lunch." This gives her the opportunity to walk away with $900 or $1000 in her pocket instead of $700; while spending less time having sex than she would if I had booked the shorter package. I'm not "negotiating" because I'm not asking for 4 hrs.

This same theory would apply without regard to what the actual per-visit maximum is. If any of a lady's rates are less then the per-visit maximum; it seems reasonable to me to ask her for the cost of additional time up to the maximum if her incremented rates don't cover that.

I see this as beneficial to the provider because I am giving her a money-making opportunity. If she doesn't like the question, she can always refuse. So far, not a single provider has refused though. Partly, I'm sure, this is because I only make such offers to women I have already seen.

Then there are other circumstances. I recently communicated with a lady who has three different rates advertised in three different places.

I COULD just print out her lowest-priced ad and put it in the envelope with her fee. She'd have no right to complain. But I realize she could have screwed up, made a typo or whatever. (Providers are fallible.) So instead I sent her links to all three of her ads and simply asked: "Which of these ads is applicable to a session that I will book?"

Again, I see this as beneficial to the provider. I believe it is important for a whole host of reasons for me to be very clear about what her rate is and if she has made that matter ambiguous; it is up to me to pin her down on something that is actionable or I won't see her. So by doing this, I give her an opportunity for a booking she ordinarily wouldn't have.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:19 AM   #10
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind it when the gents ask me about my rates as long as they do it respectfully!
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:35 AM   #11
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

It does bother me when I see three different ads with three different rates. Its like spinning the wheel to see what you get. lol Really thats not a big problem and most providers advertise their rates and stay true to them
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:40 AM   #12
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Occasionally, I will get a call where that is the first question they ask. Since my rates are posted on an ad where they obviously found me, I just don't even entertain the conversation. Sorry, but to begin a conversation with the discussion of money just spooks me.

I agree with some of the ladies here. If you are respectful and just need clarification of conflicting rates, that is completely understandable.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:19 AM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Its simple, check all the ads, websites, etc. Find the rate you are comfortable with. When the lady asks where did you find her state the site. That way she will know what will the appropriate rate will be.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women