Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47674
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-06-2014, 08:08 PM   #1
eddie12148
Account Frozen

Encounters: 8
Default KIRA no call back

Date: 10/6/14
Provider: KIRA
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.naughtyreviews.com/compan...ny-white-woman
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None she never returned my call to have any activities
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Old 10-07-2014, 02:30 AM   #2
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Default No Return Call ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie12148 View Post
Date: 10/6/14
Provider: KIRA
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.naughtyreviews.com/compan...ny-white-woman
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None she never returned my call to have any activities
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No

Did you ever think that perhaps Kira has seen some of your posts and comments and does NOT want to see you ?
Old 10-07-2014, 04:57 AM   #3
JKeller
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I had zero issues contacting her and getting something set up on short notice...hmmm.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:38 AM   #4
eddie12148
Account Frozen

how would she know who i am by my phone number?
Old 10-07-2014, 08:58 AM   #5
RODOSH
Account Disabled

By the way Eddie, posting your comments that Kira chose not to return your calls in a " review format " is not needed. This is NOT a review, nothing took place. Just your comment that she did not call you back and that you are not able to get a hold of her works just fine.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:25 PM   #6
eddie12148
Account Frozen

why are you just trying to start trouble? you and your buddies try to bully people on this board who don't do things your way. my reveiw was based on what my experience was. if a girl doesn't return calls others should know. same as any other experience one might have when contacting a girl.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:43 PM   #7
vliet
Premium Access

Encounters: 35
Talking

Quote:
how would she know who i am by my phone number?
Being she does duos with someone you refer to in a curvy conversation; it is not a far stretch to assume that she "knows" you from your phone number. Maybe next time be a bit more eloquent and diplomatic if your choice of words. may i suggest a new phone, a new handle, a new ip address and start fresh and take from your learned experiences a new and improved path.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:50 PM   #8
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Default Your Winning Personality

Quote:
why are you just trying to start trouble? you and your buddies try to bully people on this board who don't do things your way. my reveiw was based on what my experience was. if a girl doesn't return calls others should know. same as any other experience one might have when contacting a girl.
eddie, I agree that posting your experience that a woman doesn't return your calls/ texts is appropriate to post. I don't think that in a " review " format is necessary . And I " and my buddies" are not bullies . If you ever choose to look back on this board and read, you will see that I have always tried my best to share information and help out other members. In my experience on this board , and other boards that I participate on, MOST ladies DO return calls. This is their livelihood . So perhaps there is a reason that she or they do NOT return YOURS .... hmmmm ?
Old 10-07-2014, 12:55 PM   #9
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Default Now that's funny !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vliet View Post
Being she does duos with someone you refer to in a curvy conversation; it is not a far stretch to assume that she "knows" you from your phone number. Maybe next time be a bit more eloquent and diplomatic if your choice of words. may i suggest a new phone, a new handle, a new ip address and start fresh and take from your learned experiences a new and improved path.

I think that Eddie12148 already has another handle ( or two) - LOL
Old 10-07-2014, 01:18 PM   #10
eddie12148
Account Frozen

roadrash i have 1 handle and its this one. there was no way for kira to know my screename by my phone number. i called her twice and got no answer, period. don't know why, like i also said in my reveiw that ive only seen and heard good things about kira. that's why i tried to call her. if she'd like to explain im all ears.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:20 PM   #11
eddie12148
Account Frozen

me having a discussion with destiny still does not explain the handle/phone number situation. how would destiny know my phone number?
Old 10-07-2014, 02:46 PM   #12
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Kira

Kira has always answered my calls or promptly returned a call if she was busy when I called.

Kira this morning told me she prides her self in responding to GENTLEMEN, who contact her.

Ignores those who she has no intention of having a conversation with.

Y would any provider owe an explanation to anyone they choose not to talk to.

They Don't !!

Bashing a provider for not responding, is uncalled for.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #13
eddie12148
Account Frozen

Iggy if Kira just didn't want to answer my call thats fine. But she didn't answer it because she knew my screename as some have said.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:25 AM   #14
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 251126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey all, I want to thank all the fine gentlemen that have come to my aid and defended my good reputation that i have worked so hard to create and uphold. I have had wonderful experiences with this site and community,however no matter how hard u try u cannot please everyone. So, im sure that everyone reading this and eddie would like to know why i had not answered or returned his call so here goes...
well for 1, I had not been posting any advertisements anywhere for the last 3-4 weeks....2, I haven't been online ... 3, I didnt get any voice mail stating who you are and when i can call back.. 4, IF i get a missed call that does leave a message to call them back but its been a few hours since message was left, i do not call back as its been a few hours ,u could now be with ur wife or family,and i will not be the one to break up a family or cause a disturbance in a family.. 5, The providers do comunicate with one another about clients good and bad situations, we do exchange numbers and emails of the clients that are not recommended to be seen and eddie just happened to get a "Bad Review" himself requarding his NEGATIVE behavior ... 6, I am not interested in bringing someone to my home that exudes bad vibes...

I do not wish to go back n forth with anyone over this matter. I do not ingnore anyones calls or txts unless they have been inappropriate in some way. I will not allow any negativity in my life as i suggest others do the same, life is good if u allow it to be. I am back to work this week as u will notice i have started posting ad's again. I wish u all well,i hope everyone enjoys there time together. We're here to have fun so get out there and play. Kisses from kira. Stay safe,stay sweet,stay sexy
Old 10-10-2014, 11:06 AM   #15
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Great Post Kira. Well stated and explains how you and other providers do and should operate and TCB. I'm glad to have spent some quality time with you and look forward to more.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women