Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default A Provider I know

Has anyone ever had this happen before? This is a new one for me. You see a new provider and you know her from others parts of your life? Or for you ladies you know him? From kids school or church or somewhere innocent to the hobby world even a neighbor. I have heard of it before. No this did not happen to me but I saw pictures of someone I know, my little secret, lol. Do not think I will approach her, but I actually think it is kinda cool, she does not know about me yet!!!
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:57 AM   #2
Chellablaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 23516
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I would leave it alone. Ive ran into clients before in public, one the other day while at a coffee shop with my neice. He got the "dont you fucking dare talk to me" look.

Then again, if she is not hiding her face then maybe she doesnt care. You can tell her you saw it while browsing sites. Others may know but just dont talk about what lil suzy really does.
Chellablaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:13 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It happens alot! I just wink & pretend like "we have a dirty lil secret that will stay secret"...lol!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:34 AM   #4
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a hobbyist before, an ASPD member, approach me--- while out with three of my friends--- while at a coffee shop, studying, and ask NOT ONLY if I was "working" but asked if my friends were working too.

Thankfully, I was able to tell them, "OMG WHO IS THIS CREEPER??" and we all had a good laugh about it. That's pretty much when I realized that not only is New Orleans too small to try and keep any type of secret identity, but that once something is on the internet, it's there for good. And that's when I started blurring/cropping my face out of my pictures LOL.
VeronicaMoore is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:37 AM   #5
cbr1000r
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

When I first started in the hobby I made a date with a young lady who turned out to be the sister of a friend, she nearly passed out when she walked into the room...after a few minutes of discussion things went famously...we saw each other - hobby-wise - frequently until I moved away from the area. When I'm heading back there I see look her up...we have a great time, even stopped by her brother's to party with them, she just told everyone she ran into me dowtown.

Another time I had a girl come who I had graduated high school with many years before...a good time again...not so bad and those little secrets make it even more fun somehow...
cbr1000r is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
Chellablaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 23516
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow CBR you had a great outcome with yours, PUN intended.

I had someone show up that was my ex husbands' uncles business partner. He said to me that I looked familiar.

I just simply stated "I get that a lot. Now get naked!"

He stopped thinking about it...great diversion and quick thinking.
Chellablaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:13 PM   #7
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

I met up with a Dad who coached track in his free time for a school I attended. He lives in the same subdivision I grew up in. Very fun client. We saw each other twice in Houston. What a small world, you know?
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #8
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 136

I saw my best friend's ex GF in a Backpage ad. I didn't pursue. One provider and I maintained a casual friendship after she retired and couple of times providers patronized businesses where I worked.

If I saw a lady in public that I've hobbied with, and we were both alone, I'd just make eye contact and see what happens. With the ones that I believe I'm likely to meet in "real life"-through business, mutual friends, etc. we agree on a "cover story" about how we met.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:17 PM   #9
GingerMcNaughty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29272
My ECCIE Reviews

I worked for an outcall agency when I first started and lucky me I knocked on my uncles hotel room. It was a race to tell the family before he did and its now a running joke at family functions.
GingerMcNaughty is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:36 AM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria_Adams View Post
I worked for an outcall agency when I first started and lucky me I knocked on my uncles hotel room. It was a race to tell the family before he did and its now a running joke at family functions.
who got busted? you or the uncle????
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:26 AM   #11
Eden_Monet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41980
My ECCIE Reviews

About a year ago, I showed up to a session and it was one of my professors... he recognized me from my ad and called. When I realized it was him when I arrived at his place, I was mortified!
Eden_Monet is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:29 AM   #12
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default And your grade was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden_Monet View Post
About a year ago, I showed up to a session and it was one of my professors... he recognized me from my ad and called. When I realized it was him when I arrived at his place, I was mortified!
Hope you received an A in that class.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:20 AM   #13
trekker
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden_Monet View Post
Did you go through with it?
Old 10-24-2010, 08:46 AM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol-Eden!!

I went to a Halloween costume party friday night...I had a single guy come up to me and tell me "I know who you are".....thank god he did not tell anyone else who I was!

A client I know in Alabama went to an outcall last month...when the provider opened the door,it was is neice!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #15
trekker
Premium Access

If I met a provider and it turned out that we know each other, as long as she's not a relative or an SO of a friend, I'd probably go through with the appointment.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women