Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160858
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35592
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2014, 10:35 PM   #1
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Simple Question....

I've been wanting to ask this question for a while now, but just never have. Why do hobbyist when writing reviews say "she pulled out the magnums" or "regular trojans too little" or she couldn't handle my thrust".. Do you see where I'm going with this? Why? I've always found that quite humorous to be honest.. I mean like ROFLMAO humorous.. Think about that the next time you think about typing it.. LOL
Bigpapa1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:15 PM   #2
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default JESUS...

CAN YOU WRITE ONE FCKING POST WITHOUT BRINGING UP HOW 'BLACK YOU ARE" I AM WHITE DUDE..AND I HAVE GIRLS THAT SEE NO AND YES TRICKS.... YOU I DONT TRUST ..SERIOUSLY ..AND IF HEIDI CHELLA OR A COUPLE OTHERS COME TO HIS DEFENSE IM GONNA CRACK THE FUCK UP....... WE ARE NOT YOUR PANTHER BOARD .. AS MUCH AS IM SURE YOU ADORE THE IRA... ANNIE
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:18 PM   #3
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You mean why they are posting info as to the provider having a fragile pussy during a deep stroke.........seems beneficial to know to me........I don't mind them saying it.......

They arent describing their dick size and girth in clinical detail or anything. I don't mind too much info myself. I actually wish more people were descriptive ......

If the reviewer described how a providers labia minora looked in his review would you consider that over the top as well.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:54 PM   #4
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default GIMMMMMMMMMEEEE

WTF!!! I NEVER THOUGHT...HE WAS SOOOO NORMAL. NOW I GET IT...LOL..ANNIE P,S I THINK I JUST STARTED A THREAD ABOUT THIS...
Old 06-06-2014, 12:01 AM   #5
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
CAN YOU WRITE ONE FCKING POST WITHOUT BRINGING UP HOW 'BLACK YOU ARE" I AM WHITE DUDE..AND I HAVE GIRLS THAT SEE NO AND YES TRICKS.... YOU I DONT TRUST ..SERIOUSLY ..AND IF HEIDI CHELLA OR A COUPLE OTHERS COME TO HIS DEFENSE IM GONNA CRACK THE FUCK UP....... WE ARE NOT YOUR PANTHER BOARD .. AS MUCH AS IM SURE YOU ADORE THE IRA... ANNIE
Ummm.. wait, what? I absolutely have no idea what you just said. I mean literally. I promise that I'm not being facetious right now. Please tell me how asking why hobbyist mention what type of condom they pulled out is an indication of how "black I am"? I'm seriously perplexed right now... If you could see the bewildered look on my face you would know how serious I am. LOL...
Old 06-06-2014, 12:07 AM   #6
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
You mean why they are posting info as to the provider having a fragile pussy during a deep stroke.........seems beneficial to know to me........I don't mind them saying it.......

They arent describing their dick size and girth in clinical detail or anything. I don't mind too much info myself. I actually wish more people were descriptive ......

If the reviewer described how a providers labia minora looked in his review would you consider that over the top as well.
To be frank gimme, I usually never even finish reading the reviews. I'm more concerned about her TCB skills and looks. The reason is because my experience and your experience with the same exact provider will more than likely be totally different. So, being descriptive doesn't matter to me. I don't use them as some form of erotica to rub one out and I'm not implying that's why you want a more detailed description. Just stating why I don't really read them.
What does it benefit anyone to hear a hobbyist say that he had to use a magnum or put on the magnum.. Blah blah blah... Why do I or you need to know what type of cover someone is putting on??
Old 06-06-2014, 12:11 AM   #7
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

My latest review: No mention of me being "black" or what type of cover I put on. First sentence out of the gate is....... "her TCB skills"...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...313&highlight=
Old 06-06-2014, 12:12 AM   #8
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Another one: NO mention of me being "black" or what type of cover I use...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...299&highlight=
Old 06-06-2014, 12:14 AM   #9
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

And Another one: NO mention of me being black or what type of cover I use:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...170&highlight=
Old 06-06-2014, 12:35 AM   #10
Karrine_Kream
Luscious Brown Sugar

User ID: 133119
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

o_0
Karrine_Kream is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 02:23 AM   #11
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I will defend him. He said nothing about being black. You want to drag me into a thread? I will bite.
Papa, don't entertain it, seriously. The girls that have seen you have described the sessions as "amazing". Fuck, you are one of the very few that got Simone to squirt. Remember when I said she didn't need that review? Go ahead and write it! lmao!!! I was just feeling sorry for her. Sad sap.

'
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:48 AM   #12
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default YEAH..

HEIDI...make sure ya got that BUSINESS LICENSE and LAWYER for them all too...along with your fucking discounts...LOL..ANNIE DONT YOU EVER CALL ME AND LEAVE A MESSAGE LIKE 'JUDAS" FOR WE ALL KNOW YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU PREACH BITCH. AND GOD HELP THE STUPID FUCKS THAT WOULD EVER WORK WITH YOU!! ANNIE
Old 06-06-2014, 05:02 AM   #13
chellachella
Account Disabled

User ID: 188299
Default LOL Annie!

When have I ever defended a "black" thread? I was called a racist several times. Dont know the guy, never will, and sure as hell will not defend him.

Now this is interesting, I love the drama, this board is getting so pussified.

You get em' Annie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
chellachella is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:11 AM   #14
chellachella
Account Disabled

User ID: 188299
Default sooo...

Men hire hookers to live out a fantasy. The biggest one is that they are desirable and the woman really wants him. They are able to fantasize that they have a huge dick! And the providers job is to help with the fantasy, hence her acting skills are utilized.

On a review he can write whatever he wants about his own size, its not like she will ever publicly tattle on him. However, the ladies do have ways of gossiping, so we all know who is wearing magnums, and who needs a tiny water balloon.

I have always said, the provider is getting paid to tell you that it was great. All she is excited about is the money and how the bills are gonna get paid.

When I see reviews like that, I always say if he is that fucking great he wouldnt be paying for it, and the wife or SO would be all over that dick all the time.

Reality check!

QUOTE=Bigpapa1;1055404644]I've been wanting to ask this question for a while now, but just never have. Why do hobbyist when writing reviews say "she pulled out the magnums" or "regular trojans too little" or she couldn't handle my thrust".. Do you see where I'm going with this? Why? I've always found that quite humorous to be honest.. I mean like ROFLMAO humorous.. Think about that the next time you think about typing it.. LOL[/QUOTE]
chellachella is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:31 AM   #15
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OMG..SUCH A CHICK DOING THIS............BOYS PROVE ME WRONG..(I MEAn someone i know) lol ANNIE (if ya can prove it i will not only take ya to lunch...i may just have my way with ya...}LETS DO YOUR DREAM...AMMMMMM I HOPE SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO MEET ME IS VERY SMART....ADORING ...LOVES FRANK... AND ..........YES BOO LETS DO VEGAS ...I HAVE ONLY DONE PRIVATE OUTSIDE... ID LIKE TO GO THERE!!!!!!! DTOWN I MEAN... LOL ANNNIE (YES IM MAD) BUT I CAN WAILK US 100/50....LOL MAN I LOVE THE BOYS!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women