Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2016, 02:39 PM   #256
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol, I was referring to some republicans. Specifically, the stop Trump folks. Those people really thought they could stop Trump. But they are getting a reality check this time. It's Trump all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
Why are people in shock? I look at the other clowns he was running against and I'm not surprised he got the nomination. All of the GOP candidates were a joke, including Donald Trump.

I don't care how much people dislike or hate Hillary Clinton. There is no way Trump can beat her in the general election.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 02:41 PM   #257
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Plus she is evil,evil,evil. Everyone knows she is in the pockets of Wall Street and they own her, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Hillary will get the gays, lesbians, black, some of the hispanic and quite a few of the radical liberals...

Then....

Anyone with a brain will see shes a lying, immoral whore for the establishment and vote TRUMP.
Old 07-18-2016, 02:45 PM   #258
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Does anyone still care about him? He is just embarrassing himself out there.

Quote:
I remember Kasich..."I got deez polls"...

I have very.little faith in any data that is being gathered for any polls at all.

For instance...the politics poll which says its completely unbiased...if u dig deep u find a major contributor is the Bill Gates foundation. Jussattt a bit left.
Old 07-18-2016, 02:47 PM   #259
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It's like a horse race- and Trump is fixing to pull ahead. This is better than the Kentucky Derby - and I won at the Kentucky Derby!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Latest polls show a very tight race with Clinton ahead in most. The Rasmussen poll is the only poll that has Trump ahead. Trump will climb in the polls after this week as candidates usually do after their party's convention. It still comes down to a handful of states -- Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and maybe one other.

What I find interesting in all the polls: neither Clinton nor Trump is liked very much. Seems like most voters are voting AGAINST a candidate rather than FOR a candidate.
Secondly, Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are getting around 20% of the votes in the polls, which is unheard of for 3rd party candidates. Which goes along with my statement that neither Clinton nor Trump is liked very much.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:00 PM   #260
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Polls have shown themselves to be very accurate over the years. Have you ever seen election results in states being predicted minutes after the polls close? And how often they are correct?

I agree that polls at this point in time are somewhat meaningless because there is a lot of time until November and we have the conventions upcoming and then debates. Either candidate can shoot themselves in the foot between now and November.
I don't think you can take past performance as a predicator this year. I really don't.

Never in history (at least recent) has there been a more biased slant from the media (read: POLLS). Even in your example you show it almost a dead heat between the candidates. Just a mere 2 weeks ago we were being fed how Killery had a double digit lead.

As to Trump offending Hispanics. Is that because of his stance on illegals? I tend to think so... What a sad statement if true, would you agree? Voting for someone because they will not enforce illegal immigration laws?

What we are seeing is the influx of low educated, unskilled leeches who will bleed the rest of us dry. They bring little to society, less still to the tax base, yet they suck up a disproportionate amount of the benefits WE pay for. (Yes, you and I).

For every stupid thing that Trump says (and there are a lot), Killary has DONE something horrific. I hope you can see the difference between having your feelings hurt by a loud mouth and having your life dismantled by a lying establishment whore who is bent on a world government system.

Yes...I voted Democrat the past 3 elections.
Yes...I consider myself a centrist
NO...I cannot find ANYTHING remotely presidential in Killary. And it baffles me why some do. She LIES CONSTANTLY & is likely the least intelligent candidate I've ever seen. She really is...

The FBI basically said she is incompetent and unfit to be the Secretary of State, and you want her as your President?

I think the nation will come around. The silent majority will come out on election day & defeat this globalist oligarchy. I have faith that the American people will actually see that although Trump is an ass...he is by far the lesser of the two evils.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 04:37 PM   #261
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't think you can take past performance as a predicator this year. I really don't.

Never in history (at least recent) has there been a more biased slant from the media (read: POLLS). Even in your example you show it almost a dead heat between the candidates. Just a mere 2 weeks ago we were being fed how Killery had a double digit lead.

Like I said, polls at this point in time are somewhat meaningless. The closer we get to November the more reliable they will become. Can you back up your statement that there is a biased slant to the polls? I ask that because I have worked in Market Research in the past and I know the limitations, and most polls on the Presidential race are done by very reputable research companies.

As to Trump offending Hispanics. Is that because of his stance on illegals? I tend to think so... What a sad statement if true, would you agree? Voting for someone because they will not enforce illegal immigration laws?

The statements to which I was referring had little to nothing to do with illegal aliens. (see links below). Don't kill me as the messenger. If you can find any source that states Trump is doing better than pulling in more than 35% of the Hispanic vote I'd like to see it.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/09/03/debunking-donald-trumps-five-extreme-statements-about-immigrants-and-mexico/#784048c37076

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...udge-trump-un/

What we are seeing is the influx of low educated, unskilled leeches who will bleed the rest of us dry. They bring little to society, less still to the tax base, yet they suck up a disproportionate amount of the benefits WE pay for. (Yes, you and I).

I agree. Get people off of welfare who are on drugs and who can work. Same for food stamps. However, when I look around at people doing labor such as home construction, lawn care, road construction, home repair (e.g. roofing), etc., they have some traits in common -- low educated, unskilled when they came into the country, Hispanic.

For every stupid thing that Trump says (and there are a lot), Killary has DONE something horrific. I hope you can see the difference between having your feelings hurt by a loud mouth and having your life dismantled by a lying establishment whore who is bent on a world government system.

Yes...I voted Democrat the past 3 elections.
Yes...I consider myself a centrist
NO...I cannot find ANYTHING remotely presidential in Killary. And it baffles me why some do. She LIES CONSTANTLY & is likely the least intelligent candidate I've ever seen. She really is...

I won't argue with you on any of your anti-Clinton statements. I will say she graduated from Yale law school and only 9% of the applicants to Yale law school get accepted. She is obviously book-smart but there are many definitions of "intelligent".

The FBI basically said she is incompetent and unfit to be the Secretary of State, and you want her as your President?

Comey said nothing like that. Here is his most damning statement in my opinion.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

I think the nation will come around. The silent majority will come out on election day & defeat this globalist oligarchy. I have faith that the American people will actually see that although Trump is an ass...he is by far the lesser of the two evils.

I am voting for Gary Johnson. I realize it is a wasted vote (but anyone in Texas who votes for Clinton and anyone in N.Y or California who votes for Trump is wasting their vote) but it sums up my feelings about Clinton AND Trump. I am not going to defend Clinton but Trump scares the Hell out of me.
Old 07-19-2016, 11:01 AM   #262
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

It's funny how the Republican stalwarts are distainful of Trump. Here this guy comes along and rallies millions of common Americans with common views and common prejudices and common worries and the elites can't stand it. This has been the problem with that party forever. The top is all about corporations and business interests and banks and foreign trade. They are contemptuous of ordinary people and so they've adopted a strict political correctness rhetoric so as to not reveal to minorities and gays or anyone else that they really are just a bunch of rich white guys. And now Trump comes along and shatters everything for them. But in the end Trump will win because it's not necessary to carry any group except white men to win the Presidency. The numbers show that you can write off minorities and soccer moms and gays but if white men turn out you'll win the election. That's what Trump knows.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:12 PM   #263
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
But in the end Trump will win because it's not necessary to carry any group except white men to win the Presidency. The numbers show that you can write off minorities and soccer moms and gays but if white men turn out you'll win the election. That's what Trump knows.
Im sure John McCain and Mitt Romney were hoping for the same thing and we know how those two elections turned out. First a Black President for 8 years and next it will be a female. I know it must be eating White men up inside when they know what's getting ready to go down.

If it was someone else, maybe they would have a chance against Hillary but Donald Trump is a clown.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:47 PM   #264
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I did not vote in those elections. John McCain was ok but Mitt Romney was so out of touch with the people it's not even funny. I am voting in this election. And it won't be for a female. Not that evil Hillary. Donald Trump understands the mood of the country. Way different then the last two elections. I love the guy and I'm a female. Just wait -you'll see!

Quote:
Im sure John McCain and Mitt Romney were hoping for the same thing and we know how those two elections turned out. First a Black President for 8 years and next it will be a female. I know it must be eating White men up inside when they know what's getting ready to go down.

If it was someone else, maybe they would have a chance against Hillary but Donald Trump is a clown.
Old 07-21-2016, 05:37 PM   #265
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:

The arrogance of the liberals is really funny. I mean that seriously. Trump has set records for votes by republicans. And MANY of us are registered as independents. I haven't voted republican since Regan.

I think you vastly...vastly...underestimat e the number of people who see THROUGH the hate speech the liberals are spewing. They see what Hillary stands for...which really is nothing...cause she has changed her stance so many times. That's not hyperbole, its true. Many Americans are seeing that the democratic leadership is taking us in a downward spiral . Wars we don't try to win...jobs gladly given up to foreign countries for a few bucks. Laws that are not enforced.

But they will continue to smile and think smugly that she is a shoo in. Even though the polls they once thought meant everything are showing a dead heat. Which probably means, Trump has a SUBSTANTIAL lead as they manipulate the poll questions & data.

The Democrats have become the party of liars.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 04:37 PM   #266
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
The arrogance of the liberals is really funny. I mean that seriously. Trump has set records for votes by republicans. And MANY of us are registered as independents. I haven't voted republican since Regan.

I think you vastly...vastly...underestimat e the number of people who see THROUGH the hate speech the liberals are spewing. They see what Hillary stands for...which really is nothing...cause she has changed her stance so many times. That's not hyperbole, its true. Many Americans are seeing that the democratic leadership is taking us in a downward spiral . Wars we don't try to win...jobs gladly given up to foreign countries for a few bucks. Laws that are not enforced.

But they will continue to smile and think smugly that she is a shoo in. Even though the polls they once thought meant everything are showing a dead heat. Which probably means, Trump has a SUBSTANTIAL lead as they manipulate the poll questions & data.

The liberals are spewing hate speech. You lost me right there. I'm really amazed at some of the foolishness you post.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:34 AM   #267
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

I have to agree with PrettyBoyG on your statement that liberals are spewing hate against Trump. I would say that the hate spewed against Clinton (and Obama) is 10 times greater than the hate spewed against Trump.

I admire Trump but I want to see meat on the bones. So far, in a full year of campaigning, he has uttered a great deal of political rhetoric but I have yet to hear anything close to specific on how he plans to accomplish his goals.

He is going to build a wall, a BIG wall, between the U.S. and Mexico and make Mexico pay for it. And if Mexico tells him to screw himself?

He's going to bury ISIS. What are his plans for doing so?

He's going to stop violence in the U.S. such as the shootings of police officers. How's he going to do that?

He's going to stop American companies from exporting jobs to foreign countries. The job I used to do is now being done by someone in Mexico, at a much lower salary so I was personally impacted by this. How is he going to stop this?

What are his specific plans on stopping immigration of possible terrorists into the U.S.?

What are his specific plans for creating new job growth in the U.S.?

We're going to rebuild the military, rebuild our crumbling infrastructure, rebuild our cities. Where is the money going to come from? Because he's also planning to lower income taxes.

Maybe Trump has elaborated his plans on such issues and I've simply missed them. It's not enough to stand before a national audience and say "I'm going to make America great again."
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:59 AM   #268
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

JOE WALSH FOR PREIDENT WRITE IN VOTE
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:44 PM   #269
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

When it comes to politics I know a thing or two. That's how I was able to call the Trump nomination before anyone else. So now lemme tell you how and why Trump will defeat Hilary.

Both have high negatives, and on both sides more people will be voting against the other party's nominee than they will be passionate about their own party's choice. As for the minority of voters on each side who are passionate about their candidate I shall say they are evenly split.

Therefore this will be a tight election until the last 48 hours. The last two days before election day will see this happen...

A block of undecided will turn to Trump. The reason for this is that in the last two days of every Presidential election a block of undecided voters makes up their minds in favor of the Candidate who appears more "Presidential." This is why tall and dark, full haired Ronald Reagan won over short little peanut farmer Jimmy Carter who carried his own bags around as President. This is why tall George Bush defeated short little swarthy Greek Michael Dukakis. This is why swave and smiling, always relaxed John Kennedy beat Richard Nixon. When you have a masculine and relaxed and confident, tall guy with a head of hair which is not grey that person will win if pitted against anyone less than that. No one can imagine Hilary actually as President. She's got an angry voice, and she's an old baggy lady with fat hips and an overbite. No way. Her husband is now a skinny and frail skeleton with a voice so weak he can't speak in public above a whisper. Foget about it!
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 04:48 PM   #270
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hate speech. We are all racists for wanting to protect our country from terrorism by temporarily banning Muslims while we sort out how to better protect ourselves. Like actually having people do their jobs by vetting foreigners before coming into the USA.
Case in point--the wife of the San Bernardino team that shot up the neighborhood. Not vetted throughly. You can Goole it. Ucceptable,we need to do better.

Just start talking about some of these things and liberals will start screeching that we are racists.
The other thing is the smugness of liberals. Case in point - climate change. If you don't have the same opinion --then you are not enlightend at them. Extreme Smugness. Not good.

However,one liberal,Michael Moore told Bill Maher that Donald Trump is going to win. But I already know that. I'm glad he finally got the reality check.

=PrettyBoyG;1058424628]The liberals are spewing hate speech. You lost me right there. I'm really amazed at some of the foolishness you post.[/QUOTE]

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women