Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2016, 02:16 PM   #241
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

If its clinton you can expect a full on attack on our constitution. She will consider herself untouchable (and might actually be). She will escalate open borders to unmanageable proportions. Why? Because people who won't/can't work NEED free gob'ment cheese...and she will assure there are enough loser voters to keep the Democrats in power until all of our will & resources are bled out.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:54 PM   #242
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck this election. I demand a trial by combat.

Donald "The Human Candy Circus Peanut" Trump

Vs

Hillary "Wicked Witch of the West Wing" Clinton
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 07:19 PM   #243
tuppy
Registered Member

That would be incredible, but they would kill each other, Bernie "High Sparrow" Sanders would take over, and I'd be taking the walk of shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Fuck this election. I demand a trial by combat.

Donald "The Human Candy Circus Peanut" Trump

Vs

Hillary "Wicked Witch of the West Wing" Clinton
tuppy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 08:13 AM   #244
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bernie "High Sparrow" Sanders!!!!

(Spits Earl Grey on Mac Laughing)
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 11:46 AM   #245
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Dunno. Maybe with Trump and Clinton gone, Gary "Anything Goes" Johnson might have a crack at it.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 11:54 AM   #246
propshaft
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxly View Post
Dunno. Maybe with Trump and Clinton gone, Gary "Anything Goes" Johnson might have a crack at it.
I support Johnson. The Libertarian Party is the only hope we have.
propshaft is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 06:30 PM   #247
Mr Peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Propshft, I would normally agree with you but fiscal armeggedon is too real a threat to throw your vote away.
Mr Peabody is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 09:05 PM   #248
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
Propshft, I would normally agree with you but fiscal armeggedon is too real a threat to throw your vote away.
I was a "card carrying" Libertarian for many years. I still advocate the Less Gov't - More Freedom thing. And I got used to hearing about throwing my vote away.

My decision to leave them behind is based more upon their short sightedness of what they ask for and, like the Dems and GOP, never tell you what the consequences and/or responsibilities of a law might be. So I "let them have it" when they asked for a renewal and campaign funds:

Legalize Drugs - Fine! Take as many as you want, whenever you want. Just don't ask ME to fund your rehab.

Legalize Prostitution - Fine again! But update existing laws to protect sex workers if they get ripped off or beaten. Or worse yet killed like the gal in SA.

Free Trade - Wonderful! But again, don't go running to the gov't if you get stiffed.

LGBT Rights - No problem! I have many Gay and Bi-Sexual friends. They should not be kept from their individual right of choice but not at the expense of others' freedom. Canada actually got this right by having a "Conscientious Objection" clause that would allow clergy and business to refuse service based upon their conscience. ~ And if you feel the need to crossover from male to female or otherwise that's fine with me as well. Just don't ask me to buy your conversion kit. Especially if your ass in is jail.

Libertarians need to focus on local levels. They need to get exposure that doesn't cast them as too liberal.

In short I accused the party members of not emphasizing that with Freedom comes personal responsibility. "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

I'm guessing that most here HAVE taken that into account by participating in "The Hobby" and accept the risks.

So regardless of who you vote for please vote.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:29 AM   #249
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Just a little note from the Trumpette here - It is showtime! The RNC starts today culminating with Donald Trump accepting the nomination on Thursday. I'm gonna be busy watching it all and celebrating Thursday night with friends when he accepts. It's gonna be a blowout. I knew he would get the nomination and I know he will be out next President. I think some people are still in shock- oh well, they will have to get over it.Trump,Trump,Trump.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:56 AM   #250
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I knew he would get the nomination and I know he will be out next President. I think some people are still in shock- oh well, they will have to get over it.Trump,Trump,Trump.
Why are people in shock? I look at the other clowns he was running against and I'm not surprised he got the nomination. All of the GOP candidates were a joke, including Donald Trump.

I don't care how much people dislike or hate Hillary Clinton. There is no way Trump can beat her in the general election.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:23 PM   #251
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
Why are people in shock? I look at the other clowns he was running against and I'm not surprised he got the nomination. All of the GOP candidates were a joke, including Donald Trump.

I don't care how much people dislike or hate Hillary Clinton. There is no way Trump can beat her in the general election.
Hillary will get the gays, lesbians, black, some of the hispanic and quite a few of the radical liberals...

Then....

Anyone with a brain will see shes a lying, immoral whore for the establishment and vote TRUMP.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:32 PM   #252
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post

Latest polls show a very tight race with Clinton ahead in most. The Rasmussen poll is the only poll that has Trump ahead. Trump will climb in the polls after this week as candidates usually do after their party's convention. It still comes down to a handful of states -- Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and maybe one other.

What I find interesting in all the polls: neither Clinton nor Trump is liked very much. Seems like most voters are voting AGAINST a candidate rather than FOR a candidate.
Secondly, Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are getting around 20% of the votes in the polls, which is unheard of for 3rd party candidates. Which goes along with my statement that neither Clinton nor Trump is liked very much.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:48 PM   #253
Toyz
Valued Poster

I remember Kasich..."I got deez polls"...

I have very.little faith in any data that is being gathered for any polls at all.

For instance...the politics poll which says its completely unbiased...if u dig deep u find a major contributor is the Bill Gates foundation. Jussattt a bit left.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:54 PM   #254
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Hillary will get the gays, lesbians, black, some of the hispanic and quite a few of the radical liberals...

Then....

Anyone with a brain will see shes a lying, immoral whore for the establishment and vote TRUMP.
". . .some of the hispanic"??

"Trump and his surrogates frequently cite online NBC News/SurveyMonkey polls that have Trump winning just under a third of the Hispanic vote, more than Romney’s 27-percent performance against President Barack Obama. But other polling shows Trump well below historical benchmarks for winning GOP presidential candidates, and Hillary Clinton’s campaign believes Trump will win a smaller share of the Hispanic vote than any Republican in modern history."

Trump has offended Hispanic voters several times. Hopefully Mike Pence will reign him in a little.

Yes, Clinton leaves a great deal to be desired, but let's be honest -- so does Trump. And Trump's supporters can also be characterized: white, male, uneducated, and working class.

I doubt either the characterization of Clinton voters or Trump voters holds much truth.
Here is the best, recent article I could find on the election by demographics.

http://www.people-press.org/2016/07/...n-preferences/

Old 07-18-2016, 12:59 PM   #255
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
I remember Kasich..."I got deez polls"...

I have very.little faith in any data that is being gathered for any polls at all.

For instance...the politics poll which says its completely unbiased...if u dig deep u find a major contributor is the Bill Gates foundation. Jussattt a bit left.
Polls have shown themselves to be very accurate over the years. Have you ever seen election results in states being predicted minutes after the polls close? And how often they are correct?

I agree that polls at this point in time are somewhat meaningless because there is a lot of time until November and we have the conventions upcoming and then debates. Either candidate can shoot themselves in the foot between now and November.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women