Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Your safety and my safety???

Hello all!
Really have enjoyed my short time with this site. A newbie but working the issues. Read a lot of the information and it got me thinking. How do we play safe? I'd like to hear responses who feel inclined. I believe what I'm bring out will resonate with a lot of us.
There is a lot of talk about verification and safety. I've read about a guy getting beat up while at Vegas. A while back in my state, about 16 bodies of girls were found on the west mesa. Nobody cared because they were just prostitutes. LE does raids and always looking to get you. Pimps being punks, etc. We have a lot of methods we hope will keep up safe. We all take a risk in this game.
Because I live in a small town, because most work for the same company, most have security clearances, I tend to play away from home. The farther the safer. The larger town that has services also is where a lot of friends and family tend to go. There are married men who probably are in the same situation. References are difficult.
Some trust the technology available. Lot of talk about P411, encrypted mail, fire walls, and so forth. These might be better than nothing but your only safe until somebody really wants to get to you. I learned about BP, RB, even this site on the news. Lots of talk about getting hacked. I work with people who create the encrypted processes, the firewalls, the really smart folks. If you think your r secure, Be careful!!!
What is your best source of safety security? Just what some of you are doing. Sharing among yourselves. I really like this site. I really like that a lot of you providers in the big cities talk with each other. Help out each other. Warn each other. Not only do I like the read what's being said, I also get to hear what you ladies are thinking and I can even check out your sites. This is the best site I've ever seen. Good work people. Some of the comments by the "Boys" aren't too bad.
I wish there was more sites like this. I wish there was the communication in the outlying areas that is in Texas and other areas. I hope you realize that you do have something special and I really hope you know that what keeps you safe is your community taking care of each other. Nothing can take the place of YOU. And you guys out there. You think your all that, and above it all. You can joke all you want and you do But you better man up and appreciate these ladies that entertain you.
THUS SAYS THE MAN FROM HERMOSA!!!
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Give this thread a whirl to start with

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178982
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:19 PM   #3
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Give this thread a whirl to start with

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178982
I've seen a number of discussions concerning the link you provided. Very helpful and I'm figuring it out. My point was to express how lucky you folks are in the Dallas area. Beautiful, fun ladies, real helpful and valuable discussions on the site. The ladies are more than helpful to each other. They help and take care of each other. At least that's my impression. In dealing with safety and security, all the things we do to be safe and secure can fool us. However, people caring for each other keeps us safe. The ladies out there are awesome and lucky.
Hermosa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women