Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default Perspectives on Hobbying

I made this post in the Dallas forum and it was suggested I post this in the National Discussion Forum.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it there seems to be more of the newbie hobbyists joining the scene and asking for advice. (This is a good thing) So, I thought I would offer this post.

I'm probably not as active as many of my brethren here but I have been around for a while, here on ECCIE and previously ASPD. We are fortunate here in Dallas to have so many wonderful ladies and I say this with all honesty, I've never had what I would call a horrible session. Yes, I've had some less than stellar sessions but in the past 7 or 8 years I have managed to meet some truly incredible ladies and enjoyed some mind-blowing experiences. Fortunately, I have yet to experience a true NCNS. How have I managed this? Well, here are a few rules I hobby by for what it's worth.

Donations:
First and foremost, never, ever haggle over the ladies rates. If there's a lady your just dying to meet, save you $ and pay her fee. If the price is too high, more research will find the right lady for you.

Screening:
This is an extremely important aspect of the hobby, not only for the lady but for the guys as well. This is for her safety but it may well be for yours too. Consider this, if she doesn't screen, what does that tell you about her. Everything may be legit, but on the other hand…….well, just read through some of the alerts. Those alerts where someone is ripped off, or worse, seem to have one thing in common - little or no screening.
Don't complain or get bitchy about her screening requirements. If you don't want to comply with her requirements, move on. Many of the ladies will work with you, unless, of course, you come off as telling them how to run their business. That’s a quick way onto the DNS list. This is why a service such as P411 so valuable. The money is very well spent. No, it's not easy getting started, but like anything in life, you have to pay your dues, so to speak. Having said that, there are some pretty incredible newbie friendly providers here and with a service such as P411 and a little research, it really shouldn't be that difficult to find a nice lady to get started.

If you use P411, use the features. Most importantly, fill out your profile. The ladies do want to please you. If you tell them about yourself and what you like, any good provider will try to accommodate you. Now this also depends on how you express yourself. Most importantly, be a gentleman.

Choosing a lady:
So you think you've found a lady you want to meet, great! Now do your research. If she posts, you can get an idea of her personality. Read her posts and if you don't like what she says or how she says it, do you really want to fork over some of your hard earned $ just because she's the hottest thing you've ever seen and all of her reviews say she's the lay of the century? You'll most likely be disappointed.
On the other hand, you just might connect, even before you meet.
In your research, find out about her. Enjoy her pics, but read, re-read and read again all of her information. Follow the directions for contacting her. Nearly all of the ladies make this info available, so do what she asks. Find out about her. What are her interests?

The appointment:
Once you've made the appointment, try to relax. Don't bombard her with emails, texts, phone calls, etc. A little contact is okay, but keep in mind she is running a business. In your research you should have learned such things as what kind of flowers she likes? If she likes tulips, bring her tulips, not roses. If she has listed chocolates as one of her likes, bring some. The point here is to show the lady you put a little effort into knowning her, pleasing her. It’s a perfect way to break the ice and start things off on the right foot.

When you get to her place, follow her instructions, and be discrete. Usually, you can expect a 2-call system. When she gives you her room or apt number, be careful about repeating it. I was on a trip in Denver once having breakfast in the hotel lobby. There was a guy standing about ten feet away from me who had something of a loud voice. This is what I overheard
"Hi Car***** it's L**** I'm in the lobby. 741, right, be right up. I'm ready to rock your world babe"
I literally choked. I had a pretty good idea what was going on and I would imagine so did everyone else that overheard him. Pay attention to what kind of attention you might be getting.
When you meet, treat her with respect. Be clean and presentable and if she offers a shower, it's probably best to thank her and jump in the shower, even if you just took one. Never know, she may just jump in with you. Also, don't let the transaction become a roadblock. It should be handled discretely and in accordance with her instructions. If you've done your research well, you should have very few surprises, except for maybe the good kind. Enjoy yourself, but respect her limits and her time.

Reviews:
In my opinion, reviews are valuable, but only to a certain degree. Some that read like a Penthouse forum, although entertaining, really don't tell me that much except the guy is the greatest fu*k in the world. Some of the guys will remember UsedCarSalesman. Great, funny reading, but useless reviews.
I never expect all the services one guy receives is going to necessarily be the same for me. Could be ymmv or heaven forbid, some may even exaggerate their encounters in their review. I would however, expect to receive her advertised services.

After the session and you wish to write a review. Start by reading the stickied thread in the review forum. The guidance is there. Be honest and factual, especially if it's sub-par review. It is entirely possible the reason for the sub-par performance is because she just didn't click with you, or you with her. It happens. There's no need for personal attacks and name-calling. The only thing that brings is drama. The review should be informative and reflect your overall experience.

Another comment about reviews:
There are times a lot of piling on starts and you might be tempted to jump on the bandwagon. Let me quote Ron White:

"Next time you have a thought, ............ let it go"

I am amazed at some of the replies to the reviews, especially the comments about the $. If you need clarification, that's fine, but to tell the world and most importantly the providers you wouldn't pay that much for a session is just foolish. You come across as cheap. Ever see an ad for cheap gentleman? I think generous gentleman is the usual phrase. Think what you like but its not always best to share your thoughts.

So now you've dipped your toe in the water, enjoyed your visit, written a review, what next?

Do it all over again!

But be careful. The first few times you'll know doubt cover all your tracks well. The more you participate the more likely it is to get too relaxed. Don't kid yourself into thinking you won't make mistakes. I just recently screwed up big time. I took a lovely lady to dinner at a nice upscale restaurant before our private activities. A couple of mornings later I realized I had kept the receipt (something I never do) and left it lying by the bathroom sink. Fortunately, it wasn't exactly in the open but I may still have some splainin to do. I got it covered if the SO asks but this is the kind of thing that can be catastrophic for some. There in lies the dilemma, is this really worth the trouble.

Perhaps one of our hobby brethren here can offer up a thread on techniques for protecting your ass. Its been covered before, just has the subject of this thread has, but it never hurts to put things in perspective.

Hobby safely and thanks for reading,
Clouddancer
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #2
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great Info Cloulddancer! Im sure the newbies will appreciate it and your correct about the influx of newcomers so this will be valuable to them
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:43 PM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

This has the makings of a sticky, excellent topic for the national board! (for a change)

Quote:
Main Discussion Forum - National- General discussions pertaining to the hobby, but not limited to your local scene.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:45 PM   #4
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
This has the makings of a sticky, excellent topic for the national board! (for a change)
Ditto. Well done OP.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:46 PM   #5
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so much for posting this Clouddancer.....it's wonderful information for the new guys and a great reminder for the ones who have been around for years!!!

I agree, Chica Chaser, this would be great as a sticky!

Kisses & Licks,
Shelby
Guest010312-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:04 PM   #6
Pleasurablenights
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 5270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread is so RIGHT ON TARGET that I am going to copy this to my website. You couldn't have nailed it better. Thank you from all of us...
Pleasurablenights is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:14 PM   #7
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hope you dont mind i "lifted" it for my state
Old 02-19-2011, 11:55 PM   #8
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouddancer View Post
After the session and you wish to write a review. Start by reading the stickied thread in the review forum. The guidance is there. Be honest and factual, especially if it's sub-par review. It is entirely possible the reason for the sub-par performance is because she just didn't click with you, or you with her. It happens. There's no need for personal attacks and name-calling. The only thing that brings is drama. The review should be informative and reflect your overall experience.
This point is very important. Often we have to deny Premium Access credit for reviews for one reason or another. Gentlemen, please read this for very detailed info on review writing and the type of information we need to see for credit:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=69938
Old 02-20-2011, 12:18 AM   #9
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Have we met?

Excellent! Absolutely, excellent post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouddancer View Post
I made this post in the Dallas forum and it was suggested I post this in the National Discussion Forum.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it there seems to be more of the newbie hobbyists joining the scene and asking for advice. (This is a good thing) So, I thought I would offer this post.

I'm probably not as active as many of my brethren here but I have been around for a while, here on ECCIE and previously ASPD. We are fortunate here in Dallas to have so many wonderful ladies and I say this with all honesty, I've never had what I would call a horrible session. Yes, I've had some less than stellar sessions but in the past 7 or 8 years I have managed to meet some truly incredible ladies and enjoyed some mind-blowing experiences. Fortunately, I have yet to experience a true NCNS. How have I managed this? Well, here are a few rules I hobby by for what it's worth.

Donations:
First and foremost, never, ever haggle over the ladies rates. If there's a lady your just dying to meet, save you $ and pay her fee. If the price is too high, more research will find the right lady for you.

Screening:
This is an extremely important aspect of the hobby, not only for the lady but for the guys as well. This is for her safety but it may well be for yours too. Consider this, if she doesn't screen, what does that tell you about her. Everything may be legit, but on the other hand…….well, just read through some of the alerts. Those alerts where someone is ripped off, or worse, seem to have one thing in common - little or no screening.
Don't complain or get bitchy about her screening requirements. If you don't want to comply with her requirements, move on. Many of the ladies will work with you, unless, of course, you come off as telling them how to run their business. That’s a quick way onto the DNS list. This is why a service such as P411 so valuable. The money is very well spent. No, it's not easy getting started, but like anything in life, you have to pay your dues, so to speak. Having said that, there are some pretty incredible newbie friendly providers here and with a service such as P411 and a little research, it really shouldn't be that difficult to find a nice lady to get started.

If you use P411, use the features. Most importantly, fill out your profile. The ladies do want to please you. If you tell them about yourself and what you like, any good provider will try to accommodate you. Now this also depends on how you express yourself. Most importantly, be a gentleman.

Choosing a lady:
So you think you've found a lady you want to meet, great! Now do your research. If she posts, you can get an idea of her personality. Read her posts and if you don't like what she says or how she says it, do you really want to fork over some of your hard earned $ just because she's the hottest thing you've ever seen and all of her reviews say she's the lay of the century? You'll most likely be disappointed.
On the other hand, you just might connect, even before you meet.
In your research, find out about her. Enjoy her pics, but read, re-read and read again all of her information. Follow the directions for contacting her. Nearly all of the ladies make this info available, so do what she asks. Find out about her. What are her interests?

The appointment:
Once you've made the appointment, try to relax. Don't bombard her with emails, texts, phone calls, etc. A little contact is okay, but keep in mind she is running a business. In your research you should have learned such things as what kind of flowers she likes? If she likes tulips, bring her tulips, not roses. If she has listed chocolates as one of her likes, bring some. The point here is to show the lady you put a little effort into knowning her, pleasing her. It’s a perfect way to break the ice and start things off on the right foot.

When you get to her place, follow her instructions, and be discrete. Usually, you can expect a 2-call system. When she gives you her room or apt number, be careful about repeating it. I was on a trip in Denver once having breakfast in the hotel lobby. There was a guy standing about ten feet away from me who had something of a loud voice. This is what I overheard
"Hi Car***** it's L**** I'm in the lobby. 741, right, be right up. I'm ready to rock your world babe"
I literally choked. I had a pretty good idea what was going on and I would imagine so did everyone else that overheard him. Pay attention to what kind of attention you might be getting.
When you meet, treat her with respect. Be clean and presentable and if she offers a shower, it's probably best to thank her and jump in the shower, even if you just took one. Never know, she may just jump in with you. Also, don't let the transaction become a roadblock. It should be handled discretely and in accordance with her instructions. If you've done your research well, you should have very few surprises, except for maybe the good kind. Enjoy yourself, but respect her limits and her time.

Reviews:
In my opinion, reviews are valuable, but only to a certain degree. Some that read like a Penthouse forum, although entertaining, really don't tell me that much except the guy is the greatest fu*k in the world. Some of the guys will remember UsedCarSalesman. Great, funny reading, but useless reviews.
I never expect all the services one guy receives is going to necessarily be the same for me. Could be ymmv or heaven forbid, some may even exaggerate their encounters in their review. I would however, expect to receive her advertised services.

Another comment about reviews:
There are times a lot of piling on starts and you might be tempted to jump on the bandwagon. Let me quote Ron White:

"Next time you have a thought, ............ let it go"

I am amazed at some of the replies to the reviews, especially the comments about the $. If you need clarification, that's fine, but to tell the world and most importantly the providers you wouldn't pay that much for a session is just foolish. You come across as cheap. Ever see an ad for cheap gentleman? I think generous gentleman is the usual phrase. Think what you like but its not always best to share your thoughts.

So now you've dipped your toe in the water, enjoyed your visit, written a review, what next?

Do it all over again!

But be careful. The first few times you'll know doubt cover all your tracks well. The more you participate the more likely it is to get too relaxed. Don't kid yourself into thinking you won't make mistakes. I just recently screwed up big time. I took a lovely lady to dinner at a nice upscale restaurant before our private activities. A couple of mornings later I realized I had kept the receipt (something I never do) and left it lying by the bathroom sink. Fortunately, it wasn't exactly in the open but I may still have some splainin to do. I got it covered if the SO asks but this is the kind of thing that can be catastrophic for some. There in lies the dilemma, is this really worth the trouble.

Perhaps one of our hobby brethren here can offer up a thread on techniques for protecting your ass. Its been covered before, just has the subject of this thread has, but it never hurts to put things in perspective.

Hobby safely and thanks for reading,
Clouddancer
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:25 AM   #10
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

What if you are a pro and already know this?

Sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:38 AM   #11
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Then you would just move on to the next thread? Besides who doesn't need a refresher every now and then?
Old 02-20-2011, 01:18 AM   #12
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Good info...a majority (one would think) is common sense, but I guess some things need to be broken down Barney-style for some.

Appreciate the tips!
Guest101811-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:18 AM   #13
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Make this one a sticky!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:56 AM   #14
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDMT View Post
Good info...a majority (one would think) is common sense, but I guess some things need to be broken down Barney-style for some.

Appreciate the tips!
IDMT you would think it would be common sense lol
Some just need a little extra help.
This is sticky material for sure !!

Morning Naomi
Old 02-20-2011, 07:29 AM   #15
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

This is a great post.... Most of it is common sense but commmon sense just ain't that common lol. When I first joined the board on aspd I paid for a couple of months of PA and started reading. All of this info and more is there if someone is willing to read. Unfortunately this applies to us that have done this for a while but most will still do things the way they've always done things.

I think one of the providers should do one for the providers. The new ladies that don't have access to the PR could use something similar to this to help them.

Perhaps.... "perspectives on providing"
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women