Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160482
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #91
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Ok what if this were to occur. Sorta like an overnight tryout.

I book you for 1 hour well in advance. Its late night like 10pm or so. When you arrive I have your 1 hour donation on the nightstand next to another stack of money that is your website overnight rate. I tell you I look forward to our time together tonight (the 1 hour) and I tell you if its good and intriguing I may want to extend my time.

1. Since we haven't met before (but are about too lol) would you tell me at that time you can't take that money this time because my overnight rate is reserved for return sessions? Other than the snoring preference, what clues are gonna key you in that I'm overnight "worthy" for the next meet?

2. Also let's say I book a 1 hour session(same scenario above), but this time I let you know in advance that if the session goes good I would possibly like to extend. However.....after spending an hour with you, although services were ok, I decided I didn't want to extend and wasn't to forthcoming with the reason why......would this upset you in any degree?

Do you think most ladies would go for this option if I told them I wanted a little half hour "sampler" or up to 2 hours (at her advertised rate) to see if she fit my physical criteria. Do you think ladies might be quitely offended if after the sampler I declined the overnight?
Yeah, that's right Gimme!
Nothing like telling a girl 'There's more where this came from' to make her give you her best.

But I understand the response. Snoring, just like sleep on an overnight, should be the last of your problems. Considering most people snore, I don't think that should be a major concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post

1.Paying for the additional lunch isn't the issue......so much as the amount of time each dining arrangement would take and shave off of my booked time. Theres travel preparation, conversation, digestion of said food, and taking a break to relieve the "Itis" that occurs after people eat a large meal. Estimating roughly 2.5 hours (twice, since we are doing lunch and dinner) of time would be required to accommodate for just one of those dining experiences. This adds no value to it for me. I consider a dinner date gratuity, not an expectation.

Not everyone I see BCD I will want to be seen with in public for my own reasons of discretion and preference. So seeing a lady at noon or earlier for an overnight won't yield me any extra value rate wise because a large portion of the time (5 hours, more if you want to go out to a movie or a club) used is non-BCD. So I may look at her offered rate differently. Those stipulations will probably place her in a whole different financial bracket for me.

For instance. If I saw two ladies with similar offered features and one lady has an overnight rate of 1400 (with no required dinner date) and one has an overnight rate of 1000 yet she require a night on the town and uninterrupted sleep........Ill take the 1400 lady easily. Sure Id pay more $$$,but my session is more manuverable to my taste and the rate I'm paying seems more of a value "physically" time wise than the lady with the restrictions and significantly lower rate. The lady with the lower rate is actually charging me more for her time and there's less of it due to splurging on dinner, daytime dates, and her prearranged uninterrupted sleep. Boo

I book late times just to avoid this dinner date scenario. 9pm or later.....which will allow her plenty time throughout the day to eat her dinner in piece before showing up for our appointment. Id have her favorite drinks and eateries at my outcall if she needs or gets the munchies, and I still maintain my discretion, and get more value for the time I'm paying for.
I like your view of the overnight. I've based my overnight offerings on just a thought pattern. There are guys like you, and there are others for whom your version of an all-nighter isn't possible. There are plenty of ladies that offer extended dates without the expectations of dinner. A snack, a little OJRed Bull/wine and we're good.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #92
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
"you don't wanna wake up and go down on someone "

Now that is one of the best things about an overnight, getting a good morning BBBJ
Gotta say I agree. But other than an ATF I had once, no one has done it without being woke up or fondled first. Maybe they was scurred.........
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women