Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #76
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazmine_rose View Post
1 of 2 dealbreakers to overnights with me is if the clients snores, lol. Then, yes I will definitely need about at 3-4 hrs of time out (while he's sleeping) so I can actually get some rest and be ready for the next day!

Other than that, I'm all for overnights with the right client. Time out isn't really necessary for as I wouldn't want to be stuck to an overnight obligation with someone that I need a timeout from.

I always get a good chuckle from overnight requests from first time clients...silly
if yer client snores, wear ear plugs.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #77
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Most hotels won't let you check in until 3pm and rarely are some at noon without being charged for an extra day.
It really just takes some people skills to get an early check-in. I don't think I've EVER had to wait until 3 to get a room, and I've certainly never had to pay for an extra day.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:56 AM   #78
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Overniter should be reserved for those with a special connection. Never play at home
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:55 AM   #79
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
It really just takes some people skills to get an early check-in. I don't think I've EVER had to wait until 3 to get a room, and I've certainly never had to pay for an extra day.

I have never had a problem either.. except on a few occassions that there was a HUGE event the day before that left hotel booked solid. Being polite, professional, and flashing (a smile) will get you far....
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #80
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazmine_rose View Post
I always get a good chuckle from overnight requests from first time clients...silly
Ok what if this were to occur. Sorta like an overnight tryout.

I book you for 1 hour well in advance. Its late night like 10pm or so. When you arrive I have your 1 hour donation on the nightstand next to another stack of money that is your website overnight rate. I tell you I look forward to our time together tonight (the 1 hour) and I tell you if its good and intriguing I may want to extend my time.

1. Since we haven't met before (but are about too lol) would you tell me at that time you can't take that money this time because my overnight rate is reserved for return sessions? Other than the snoring preference, what clues are gonna key you in that I'm overnight "worthy" for the next meet?

2. Also let's say I book a 1 hour session(same scenario above), but this time I let you know in advance that if the session goes good I would possibly like to extend. However.....after spending an hour with you, although services were ok, I decided I didn't want to extend and wasn't to forthcoming with the reason why......would this upset you in any degree?

Do you think most ladies would go for this option if I told them I wanted a little half hour "sampler" or up to 2 hours (at her advertised rate) to see if she fit my physical criteria. Do you think ladies might be quitely offended if after the sampler I declined the overnight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
. You spend for a 12 hr or so rate, but paying for one additional lunch (I'm assuming you'd eat one anyway) is a deal breaker?? Ouch.

Ouch indeed. Let me explain

1.Paying for the additional lunch isn't the issue......so much as the amount of time each dining arrangement would take and shave off of my booked time. Theres travel preparation, conversation, digestion of said food, and taking a break to relieve the "Itis" that occurs after people eat a large meal. Estimating roughly 2.5 hours (twice, since we are doing lunch and dinner) of time would be required to accommodate for just one of those dining experiences. This adds no value to it for me. I consider a dinner date gratuity, not an expectation.

Not everyone I see BCD I will want to be seen with in public for my own reasons of discretion and preference. So seeing a lady at noon or earlier for an overnight won't yield me any extra value rate wise because a large portion of the time (5 hours, more if you want to go out to a movie or a club) used is non-BCD. So I may look at her offered rate differently. Those stipulations will probably place her in a whole different financial bracket for me.

For instance. If I saw two ladies with similar offered features and one lady has an overnight rate of 1400 (with no required dinner date) and one has an overnight rate of 1000 yet she require a night on the town and uninterrupted sleep........Ill take the 1400 lady easily. Sure Id pay more $$$,but my session is more manuverable to my taste and the rate I'm paying seems more of a value "physically" time wise than the lady with the restrictions and significantly lower rate. The lady with the lower rate is actually charging me more for her time and there's less of it due to splurging on dinner, daytime dates, and her prearranged uninterrupted sleep. Boo

I book late times just to avoid this dinner date scenario. 9pm or later.....which will allow her plenty time throughout the day to eat her dinner in piece before showing up for our appointment. Id have her favorite drinks and eateries at my outcall if she needs or gets the munchies, and I still maintain my discretion, and get more value for the time I'm paying for.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #81
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
if yer client snores, wear ear plugs.

Funny you should mention that. I've actually provided ear plugs because I know I snore.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #82
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ok what if this were to occur. Sorta like an overnight tryout.

I book you for 1 hour well in advance. Its late night like 10pm or so. When you arrive I have your 1 hour donation on the nightstand next to another stack of money that is your website overnight rate. I tell you I look forward to our time together tonight (the 1 hour) and I tell you if its good and intriguing I may want to extend my time.

1. Since we haven't met before (but are about too lol) would you tell me at that time you can't take that money this time because my overnight rate is reserved for return sessions? Other than the snoring preference, what clues are gonna key you in that I'm overnight "worthy" for the next meet?

2. Also let's say I book a 1 hour session(same scenario above), but this time I let you know in advance that if the session goes good I would possibly like to extend. However.....after spending an hour with you, although services were ok, I decided I didn't want to extend and wasn't to forthcoming with the reason why......would this upset you in any degree?

Do you think most ladies would go for this option if I told them I wanted a little half hour "sampler" or up to 2 hours (at her advertised rate) to see if she fit my physical criteria. Do you think ladies might be quitely offended if after the sampler I declined the overnight?
I personally would not be offended. While I've done overnights with people I haven't seen before (with no sampler) with great success, I think if the CLIENT is unsure a sampler should be an option.

I actually recently had a 6 hour visit where the client asked (in advance) if I could bring my "overnight things" just in case. It ended up being an overnight. I think if you're unsure about the whole night, a short visit for chemistry reasons would be a great idea.

That being said, I drive a bloody hour to Nashville so I wouldn't personally want to do a half hour. Probably 1.5 or 2 hours would be more in line. That way, even if you didn't want to spend the whole night with me we could have a fun roll in the hay before I drove home. And hell, maybe that would win you over
Old 04-28-2012, 10:19 AM   #83
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Just don't molest me all night long, or I'll have to put a land mine between the two of us That's all I ask. I need my beauty sleep.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #84
Syncial
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I understand that it's usually best to have seen or meet up with someone first to see if you click for overnights. But on the flip side, I have had some pretty good time with some ladies on overnights that I have never met or really talked to. Hell one of em thought and called me an asshole for a while, but still decided to see me.
Syncial is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #85
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Just don't molest me all night long, or I'll have to put a land mine between the two of us That's all I ask. I need my beauty sleep.
Awwwww.....I like sleeping with a titty in my hand when cuddling. Your taking away some of the best parts lol.

One thing I do notice though. Rarely if ever on any of the overnights I had did the lady wake me up to some head, fondling or anything. Just once out of several I think. Maybe they were exhausted, or just hoping to goodness I'm sleep. Lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #86
voluptuouspenelope
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 131100

I've personally never had an overnight before, but I have to agree with several people about knowing the other person before scheduling that much time together. You never know what kind of chemistry you will have together until you have a little play time first. My ideal overnight would be with a previous client that I click with, dinner date, maybe go somewhere, lots of "in" play time, sleep, breakfast, and more playing!!
voluptuouspenelope is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #87
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Free Dinner-
Fuckfest after fuckfest after fuckfest-
Taking my sweet ass time to enjoy hours of spectacular cunnilingus-
Cuddling-
Lots and Lots of extreme spooning-
Erection poking your back in the morning-
Naked Breakfast (endless bacon???)-
Another Orgasm? Heck, why not?-

There are hardly any downsides to Overnights when the right two people get together. I agree with everyone it's better to get to know the person before spending the whole evening with them rather than just picking someone you have yet to meet.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #88
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Damn Skylar you sound demanding. You want cunnilingus, cuddling, and spooning ... plus an orgasm? I don't thinck many here can supply any of those.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #89
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I like sleeping with a titty in my hand when cuddling
That's my favourite part of sleeping with a woman too. And of being slept with. I am single, so I sleep alone and sometimes that can be quite nice!

I think most of us honestly are just tired by the end of the session and want to sleep :P It's not a you thing, or even a "client" or "guy" thing. You fuck, you come, you're exhausted, you don't wanna wake up and go down on someone
Old 04-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #90
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

"you don't wanna wake up and go down on someone "

Now that is one of the best things about an overnight, getting a good morning BBBJ
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women