Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2011, 12:16 AM   #106
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm yeah...none of that was dramatic...way to prove my point for me.

I'd respond further but you are all over the place with this post...from sagging natural tits on GG's to a thinly veiled insult that GG's don't "maintenance their bodies" and I really wouldn't know where to start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_rosimar View Post
I think the term "A guy fucking you has makeup and fake tits" is far more derogatory than shemale... Just show's your ignorance. You can call me Tranny, transexual, transgender, chick with dick, whatever, but lets not be offensive. If I said females let themselves go and don't maintenance their bodies, a lot of girls would be offended right? But that is not true. A lot of the fake titties feel very real now days, but for some reason IDK why, guys seem to like the fake look better than the sagging natural look. No offense attended to anyone, different strokes for different folks. And I am entitle to express my own opinion, and if you don't like that is your problem not mines. Like Racitraci said, I don't believe gay men are attracted to TS's, and vice verse TS's aren't attracted to them either. I think straight men like beauty, and feminism with a nice pretty curvy body. Well let's just say guys like boobs, ass, long legs, long hair, pretty face, curvy hot body etc. A vagina, or penis is optional, not every guy is into that, but I do know every straight men I met, rather in the business or outside, tend to like sex, and I'm just speaking my own experiences, they wouldn't turn a pretty TS down even after told and warned in advanced, about what the TS natural born gender is, many straight men respond after I tell them, "well do you have a pussy now" You would think they would walk away or just simply say never-mind, but that is never my case. If you closed minded people think TS providers and admires are gay, fags, borderline-gays or whatever other offensive term you want to use on us, you just haven't met the right TS yet. There is a difference on Transvestites and Transsexuals do your research and you would know, if you would see me walking down the street in the broad daylight, you would never guess I'm a TS. With that said, I hope you GG's out their that are offended by the presence of beauty, would be able to sleep sometime, knowing that your clients have been with a TS and they are not gay, just secure in their own masculinity and pay for what they like... I thought providers are in this business for the $$, its easy and fast, and an old professions that will never go away. Do your job and be happy that your day went well today. Don't ya know how dangerous also this profession is. Just be thankful your not on the news being another dead prostitute. I said prostitute, cause thats what the headlines always says, so no offense on that either. TTYL
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #107
nktatc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Rosimar makes some good points and while some may be offended I don't think that was the intent.
nktatc is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #108
The Fetishist
Dom to the stars

Encounters: 30

Kick back, hike up your skirt, it's all good!
The Fetishist is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:46 AM   #109
txjr3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I love trannies, shemales, chicks with dicks, whatever term you want to use. Same as gg, if the provider is having fun, its great, if they aren't into it, it's not. I just reviewed Kimberly in Austin, and she was delightful!
txjr3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women