Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60139
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35505
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2011, 10:02 PM   #91
ts_rosimar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 72267
Smile reality check

I think the term "A guy fucking you has makeup and fake tits" is far more derogatory than shemale... Just show's your ignorance. You can call me Tranny, transexual, transgender, chick with dick, whatever, but lets not be offensive. If I said females let themselves go and don't maintenance their bodies, a lot of girls would be offended right? But that is not true. A lot of the fake titties feel very real now days, but for some reason IDK why, guys seem to like the fake look better than the sagging natural look. No offense attended to anyone, different strokes for different folks. And I am entitle to express my own opinion, and if you don't like that is your problem not mines. Like Racitraci said, I don't believe gay men are attracted to TS's, and vice verse TS's aren't attracted to them either. I think straight men like beauty, and feminism with a nice pretty curvy body. Well let's just say guys like boobs, ass, long legs, long hair, pretty face, curvy hot body etc. A vagina, or penis is optional, not every guy is into that, but I do know every straight men I met, rather in the business or outside, tend to like sex, and I'm just speaking my own experiences, they wouldn't turn a pretty TS down even after told and warned in advanced, about what the TS natural born gender is, many straight men respond after I tell them, "well do you have a pussy now" You would think they would walk away or just simply say never-mind, but that is never my case. If you closed minded people think TS providers and admires are gay, fags, borderline-gays or whatever other offensive term you want to use on us, you just haven't met the right TS yet. There is a difference on Transvestites and Transsexuals do your research and you would know, if you would see me walking down the street in the broad daylight, you would never guess I'm a TS. With that said, I hope you GG's out their that are offended by the presence of beauty, would be able to sleep sometime, knowing that your clients have been with a TS and they are not gay, just secure in their own masculinity and pay for what they like... I thought providers are in this business for the $$, its easy and fast, and an old professions that will never go away. Do your job and be happy that your day went well today. Don't ya know how dangerous also this profession is. Just be thankful your not on the news being another dead prostitute. I said prostitute, cause thats what the headlines always says, so no offense on that either. TTYL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Did you really just say that transsexual M2F's are less dramatic than genetic girls? The letters in your sentences are aligned in such an order as to give me that impression but I can't reasonably believe anyone would be of that opinion. I adore gay/bi/transgendered people and my heart goes out to their cause but to argue that the reason "str8" guys are seeing trannys is to cut back on the drama in their life is absurd. They are seeing a tranny because they want boobs and a cock and they most likely just want a cock up their ass without feeling totally gay(which is a hard feat to accomplish so if the guy fucking you has makeup and fake tits on it helps a lot).

I agree that lots of otherwise manly guys like to take it up the ass or swallow another dude's jizz but most likely not for the reasons you suggested. Also, as a 90% (roughly) heterosexual female I found your comments to be catty and offensive.
ts_rosimar is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:55 PM   #92
racitraci
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22074
My ECCIE Reviews

Rosimar, you make me smile girl! You go on...(with your passive/aggressive self)! ha ha

Nothing else really needs to be said. Think you just about covered it!
racitraci is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #93
johnnytx
Account Disabled

Behind you 100% Rosimar !... you are gorgeous!!
johnnytx is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #94
highwireguy
Registered Member

Default So many hot girls....

So little time.

RaciTraci
Rosimar
Midnight Kat

I love the sound an oboe makes. Damn. Gotta get busy!
highwireguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:22 AM   #95
Midnightkat
Account Disabled

User ID: 48225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwireguy View Post
So little time.

RaciTraci
Rosimar
Midnight Kat

I love the sound an oboe makes. Damn. Gotta get busy!
YAY!
Midnightkat is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #96
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a free-spirited outsider on the whole TS topic etc.
I can honestly state that men who enjoy exploring outside the bounds with other Bi men or TS are not gay in the least and I wholeheartedly agree with Rosimar that those men are MOST definitely secure with their own masculinity. I've enjoyed the pleasure of many MFM with some high profile business men who lead a stressful life in the real world and in the hobby, they allow themselves to enjoy the taboo.
I don't view them as any less of a man. I don't view them as gay and I sure as hell don't judge their wanton desires.

Own your sexuality. Love your sexuality. And don't give fuck what others think!
Enjoy the fucking with whomever you want to fuck. And leave this earth with a smile and no regrets!!

Those who matter, don't mind. Those who mind, don't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_rosimar View Post
I think the term "A guy fucking you has makeup and fake tits" is far more derogatory than shemale... Just show's your ignorance. You can call me Tranny, transexual, transgender, chick with dick, whatever, but lets not be offensive. If I said females let themselves go and don't maintenance their bodies, a lot of girls would be offended right? But that is not true. A lot of the fake titties feel very real now days, but for some reason IDK why, guys seem to like the fake look better than the sagging natural look. No offense attended to anyone, different strokes for different folks. And I am entitle to express my own opinion, and if you don't like that is your problem not mines. Like Racitraci said, I don't believe gay men are attracted to TS's, and vice verse TS's aren't attracted to them either. I think straight men like beauty, and feminism with a nice pretty curvy body. Well let's just say guys like boobs, ass, long legs, long hair, pretty face, curvy hot body etc. A vagina, or penis is optional, not every guy is into that, but I do know every straight men I met, rather in the business or outside, tend to like sex, and I'm just speaking my own experiences, they wouldn't turn a pretty TS down even after told and warned in advanced, about what the TS natural born gender is, many straight men respond after I tell them, "well do you have a pussy now" You would think they would walk away or just simply say never-mind, but that is never my case. If you closed minded people think TS providers and admires are gay, fags, borderline-gays or whatever other offensive term you want to use on us, you just haven't met the right TS yet. There is a difference on Transvestites and Transsexuals do your research and you would know, if you would see me walking down the street in the broad daylight, you would never guess I'm a TS. With that said, I hope you GG's out their that are offended by the presence of beauty, would be able to sleep sometime, knowing that your clients have been with a TS and they are not gay, just secure in their own masculinity and pay for what they like... I thought providers are in this business for the $$, its easy and fast, and an old professions that will never go away. Do your job and be happy that your day went well today. Don't ya know how dangerous also this profession is. Just be thankful your not on the news being another dead prostitute. I said prostitute, cause thats what the headlines always says, so no offense on that either. TTYL
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:25 PM   #97
blondeguy10
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I just want to say that this is a great thread. I follow AR a lot, but never post in it. I'm into women and TS alike, but I don't really feel the need to consider myself bi. Honestly, I've never bottomed, but I'm not opposed to it either. I just wish that more TS providers would utlize this site. In Houston (and the south in general) they aren't as visible as other forms of the hobby, but they're definitely out there. It would be great if the site would put a section for them in each city, just like they do with Massage Parlors. There would be a lot more traffic than people think. Most men don't want to admit that they're into it, but if they can contact a provider through a safer means without being in the public eye (i.e. using this site) then they'd be all over it. Just don't expect many to admit it in the open. Personally I dont think that being with a TS is the real taboo; admitting it is.
blondeguy10 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #98
Midnightkat
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeguy10 View Post
Personally I dont think that being with a TS is the real taboo; admitting it is.
Very true.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:55 AM   #99
manofthebayou
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

I've always been curious about seeing a TS. But there always seems to be something getting in the way.

I'm not into being topped, nor to I really care about topping. Mutual oral would work for me as well as some sort of anal stimulation.

GFE would be important.

Every time I've looked into seeing a TS, it's been difficult to find one just right for me. They either want to top, be topped, aren't GFE, aren't good looking, want wayyyy too much $$, or have very poor reviews.

I would never see a TS from backpage. Especially if I couldn't find a review on her.

I'd love to try it, and I'd treat her like the lady she feels she is.

Just hard to find the one who's just right. If I'm gonna take the plunge, I'm gonna be really particular.

Houston, San Antonio or DFW are possible cities.
manofthebayou is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:19 PM   #100
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by manofthebayou View Post
I've always been curious about seeing a TS. But there always seems to be something getting in the way.

I'm not into being topped, nor to I really care about topping. Mutual oral would work for me as well as some sort of anal stimulation.

GFE would be important.

Every time I've looked into seeing a TS, it's been difficult to find one just right for me. They either want to top, be topped, aren't GFE, aren't good looking, want wayyyy too much $$, or have very poor reviews.

I would never see a TS from backpage. Especially if I couldn't find a review on her.

I'd love to try it, and I'd treat her like the lady she feels she is.

Just hard to find the one who's just right. If I'm gonna take the plunge, I'm gonna be really particular.

Houston, San Antonio or DFW are possible cities.

You may already know this but go to www.eros.com and search the cities you listed above. The major cities have a fair selection. I found a good first experience a few years ago by using the Eros site scanning the ads for Kansas City, MO but had to travel from Tulsa and back home again in the same day for the tryst. I tried a BP TS girl in Tulsa a few years ago and it was a total waste of my 200!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:37 PM   #101
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
[/B]

You may already know this but go to www.eros.com and search the cities you listed above. The major cities have a fair selection. I found a good first experience a few years ago by using the Eros site scanning the ads for Kansas City, MO but had to travel from Tulsa and back home again in the same day for the tryst. I tried a BP TS girl in Tulsa a few years ago and it was a total waste of my 200!

Ditto. I looked, and waited for several years, until I found a TS girl that I felt would be a good match. And, I see more travelling TS girls advertising through Eros ... be patient, do your homework and don't over analyze things once you get there ... just let things happen naturally ... it is not for every guy, but for those it is, it is a fabulous and exciting experience ... now I am looking for my first threesome with two TS girls!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:34 PM   #102
Midnightkat
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
now I am looking for my first threesome with two TS girls!
LOL, good luck getting two TS in the same room! Meow.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #103
nktatc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I agree with you Hannah.
nktatc is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:26 PM   #104
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

If you like it go for it!
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #105
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Having my first double with a TS this week. I came up with this fantasy date for my sub. Being dominated by two beauties that are so different. Not about gay, straight, or even sex actually. I think it will be fun.

When I grow up, I want to be like Wicked Milf! lol
heidilynnla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women