Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2018, 07:29 AM   #571
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You know one of the differences between the left and right? We have gratitude while the left has this sense of entitlement. Gimme more,gimme more and more and more. It's amazing to watch. It really is.
I personally said from the beginning that I don't need a lowering of the taxes I pay. I think I pay a fair amount in taxes for what I receive from living in this country. I would rather see no tax reform and put the trillion+ dollars saved into improving the country's infrastructure, instead of making the states and cities pay for it as Trump has proposed.

You have the difference between the right and the left totally wrong. The right pushed for tax reform. The left did not. The right has always represented big business. The left tends to push for economic equality. Certainly to the extreme sometimes.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:47 AM   #572
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey speedy, why don't you tell hildebeest she is yesterday's news? She is still out there hogging the news cycle every chance she gets and saying dumb things that remind everyone what a pathetic loser she is. If you truly cared about the future of the dim-retard party, you would gag that bitch.

Oh, and by the way, I live in that PA district that voted for Conor Lamb. He is an attractive person who ran as a conservative. All politics are local. Don't get your hopes up or read too much into it. His campaign will only be a harbinger of things to come if it causes the dim-retards to wake up and expel the left-wing lunatics (Pelosi, Sanders, Warren, Sharpton, et al.) that have hijacked their party.
I wish Hillary would disappear. And take Nancy Pelosi with her. Wouldn't mind Feinstein disappearing too. Yes, the next 1-2 years will be interesting to see which candidates come to the forefront on the Democratic side for POTUS.

I agree that Lamb is certainly more conservative than your average Democrat. But I do think that a great deal can be read into his election, just as the election of a Democrat in the special Alabama senatorial election is significant. I think we can agree that Democrats will pick up seats in the House in November . It happens in just about every off-year election and I see no reason for it to change in 2018. So the question is how many seats will the Democrats pick up.

As I keep saying, Trump won because he energized his supporters and they turned out on voting day in a few key states and Trump pulled out an unexpected victory. His margin of victory in the 3 key states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin .3%, 1.2%, and 1%. Not exactly a huge mandate. Reverse those states and Trump loses. I don't want to speculate on 2020 at this time since no one knows who will be running on the Democratic side. But I do believe that there is a high probability that Democrats take over the House in November and my opinion is mostly based on the rejection of Trump candidates in recent elections.
Old 03-17-2018, 05:19 AM   #573
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Default McCabe FIRED!

The dots are getting connected...

Nobody ever said draining the swamp was going to be pretty.

The FBI's credibility is being restored!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:29 AM   #574
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

And Trump just made a chess move over in Nevada by asking Danny Tarakanian to abandon his challenge against Sen. Dean Heller and go for the U.S. House seat instead. Mr. Tarakanian agreed. The game has begun.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 02:39 PM   #575
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I wish Hillary would disappear. And take Nancy Pelosi with her. Wouldn't mind Feinstein disappearing too. Yes, the next 1-2 years will be interesting to see which candidates come to the forefront on the Democratic side for POTUS.

I agree that Lamb is certainly more conservative than your average Democrat. But I do think that a great deal can be read into his election, just as the election of a Democrat in the special Alabama senatorial election is significant. I think we can agree that Democrats will pick up seats in the House in November . It happens in just about every off-year election and I see no reason for it to change in 2018. So the question is how many seats will the Democrats pick up.

As I keep saying, Trump won because he energized his supporters and they turned out on voting day in a few key states and Trump pulled out an unexpected victory. His margin of victory in the 3 key states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin .3%, 1.2%, and 1%. Not exactly a huge mandate. Reverse those states and Trump loses. I don't want to speculate on 2020 at this time since no one knows who will be running on the Democratic side. But I do believe that there is a high probability that Democrats take over the House in November and my opinion is mostly based on the rejection of Trump candidates in recent elections.
The reasons you give for his win are the only reasons why anyone wins. Every President wins by getting out an energized base, and swing states are usually won by small margins.

I'm a Democrat but my party has gone down the toilet and has no one like before when we had people like Fullbright, Tsongas, Wayne Morse, Mansfield, Kennedy, Stephenson, Bob Kerry or Gary Hart. Today they're a bunch of morons playing identity politics and playing to single moms and illegals. It's disgusting. Gender-neutral bathrooms for the schools! They make me vomit.

The Dems won't take back the House or remotely threaten to. I say that as the only person on this board who predicted Trump's win before he was even nominated.

pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 06:46 PM   #576
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
The reasons you give for his win are the only reasons why anyone wins. Every President wins by getting out an energized base, and swing states are usually won by small margins.

I'm a Democrat but my party has gone down the toilet and has no one like before when we had people like Fullbright, Tsongas, Wayne Morse, Mansfield, Kennedy, Stephenson, Bob Kerry or Gary Hart. Today they're a bunch of morons playing identity politics and playing to single moms and illegals. It's disgusting. Gender-neutral bathrooms for the schools! They make me vomit.

The Dems won't take back the House or remotely threaten to. I say that as the only person on this board who predicted Trump's win before he was even nominated.

At this point in time I totally disagree with you. In 2014 the Republicans picked up 13 seats in the House. But in 2010 Republicans picked up a whopping 64 seats in the House. If a scant 24 seats go from red to blue the Democrats will have control in the House.

Trump continues to be a very unpopular president. His proposed tariffs are killing the stock market and may bring on a trade war. The tax reform has not helped his popularity that much and there are no major coups coming up that will energize Republican candidates. Many Republican candidates are distancing themselves from Trump as much as possible. Will results like we've seen recently in Alabama and Pennsylvania continue in November? I think so. Trump will give new meaning to the term "anchorman", as in he is weighing down the Republican candidates.

BTW, I am a registered Republican but after the debacle under Bush and the Republicans putting up a ticket of McCain/Palin, I moved to the Democratic side, although I consider myself to be an Independent. I will vote for the candidate I deem most qualified.
Old 03-23-2018, 03:17 AM   #577
gfejunkie

Keep believing what the MSM tells you. I'll keep LMAO!
Old 03-23-2018, 02:03 PM   #578
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Keep believing what the MSM tells you. I'll keep LMAO!
Absolutely nothing in my post came from news sources. Most statements are facts. Some are opinion.

DJIA down another 400+ points today. Over 1000 in 2 days. Down almost 5% this year. Who's Trump going to fire and blame for this???
Old 03-23-2018, 03:10 PM   #579
gfejunkie

Quote:
DJIA down another 400+ points today. Over 1000 in 2 days. Down almost 5% this year. Who's Trump going to fire and blame for this???
Blame Obama. You were so willing to give him credit for all of the 2017 gains.
Old 03-24-2018, 06:15 AM   #580
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Blame Obama. You were so willing to give him credit for all of the 2017 gains.
I never said anything remotely like that. I did say that the economy continued to grow under Trump as it had under Obama. But the stock markets increased faster in 2017 than it had in the previous 2 years under Obama. The increase was due mostly to big business's expectations of a significant lowering of the corporate income tax. Now that that is over with, there is no reason to expect the markets to climb as they did in 2017. Even before the Trump tariffs, the market had been slowing down.
Old 03-27-2018, 03:41 AM   #581
gfejunkie

Quote:
His proposed tariffs are killing the stock market and may bring on a trade war.
Oh, ye of little faith...

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...lks-with-china

You will have to learn to let these things play out before you shoot your mouth off. Trump called China's bluff and they blinked. Just like North Korea did. China knows they're in a pile of shit with the whole world over their trade practices. Trump just had the balls to call them out on it. The economies of many countries will benefit from it. Not just the US.

You really should read the book. You'd gain some insight.

Old 03-27-2018, 05:08 AM   #582
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I was expecting so much more from Stormy then just a one night stand. Jeeze,Merica.
Old 03-27-2018, 06:50 AM   #583
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

I think Melania will care a little bit.
Old 03-27-2018, 07:00 AM   #584
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, ye of little faith...

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...lks-with-china

You will have to learn to let these things play out before you shoot your mouth off. Trump called China's bluff and they blinked. Just like North Korea did. China knows they're in a pile of shit with the whole world over their trade practices. Trump just had the balls to call them out on it. The economies of many countries will benefit from it. Not just the US.

You really should read the book. You'd gain some insight.
You are right. It is too early to tell how the tariffs will work out for this country. DJIA still down this year though. Nothing has changed regarding NK or China at this point. I do know that if tariffs are put in place, certain items will cost you and me more. This country was built on free trade practices which are overwhelmingly supported by Republicans. Trump's chief economic advisor quit over Trump's actions.

I do not have to read anything more about Trump patting himself on the back. I read about it every day. Like I said, if I was given millions of dollars by my father and bailed out by my father when I made stupid financial decisions and declared bankruptcy several times, I might be richer than Trump at this point in time. Who knows?
Old 03-27-2018, 07:20 AM   #585
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually,she is European - they have a different mindset on sex then Americans. It's not such a big deal over there. The French know this and they elected someone who everyone knew had a mistress. Only in America do people get bent out of shape about it - and those same people be "doin" it on the side too.

Quote:
I think Melania will care a little bit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women