Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2018, 08:31 AM   #556
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Remember folks - the dems don't have anybody - well, maybe these 2
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 08:38 AM   #557
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not worried about the 2018 elections. The Republican's needed this kick in the butt to get them back on track. Once folks start seeing increase in their bank accounts - due to Trump---they'll think twice. Money talks,you know.
Old 03-15-2018, 09:21 AM   #558
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

After every win, even in a district Trump won by 20 points and a district Dems didn't run candidates in for two cycles, the Trump people say there is nothing to see here. They lost in Alabama, nothing to see here. They were destroyed in Virginia, nothing to see here. This past race, they realized that the tax ads weren't working so they dropped them and started running attack ads. Yeah that's because the tax cuts aren't doing what they were sold to do. Add that to the taxes coming with these tariffs and they will look even worse. This was a 20 point Trump district. The Dems only need to win less than 30 seats to take back the House and there are more than 3 times that that are in play. Even Republicans are talking about the enthusiasm gap that's there. There are just so many people that are lining up to vote to get a Congress that will actually check Trump. So yeah we will keep pretending that this win isn't a sign that the Dems are looking good right now. And that's just the House, what should scare these Trump people is a lot of these people aren't political wonks who will know each candidate and vote like that. Many will just vote Democratic down the ballot. That would mean trouble because that would turn a lot of state legislatures Democratic and they would be the ones redrawing the districts. That whole gerrymandering thing that has kept the Republicans strong might not be there.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:47 AM   #559
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, Hillary is at it again - trying to help out her fellow women***sarcasm***- she's gone over the edge. Saying white women voted for Trump at their husband's urging-oh boy -- well, this unmarried,white woman did not need any prompting from a man to vote for Trump - I know my own mind. And my man won - she's still pissed about losing. She needs to get over it and STFU.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:12 AM   #560
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oppsie- I forgot to put the link to the story.

Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/polit...ite/index.html
Old 03-15-2018, 11:01 AM   #561
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 04:39 PM   #562
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'm not worried about the 2018 elections. The Republican's needed this kick in the butt to get them back on track. Once folks start seeing increase in their bank accounts - due to Trump---they'll think twice. Money talks,you know.
How much more are you making due to the tax reform? I have a family income in the 6 figures. So far I have seen a monthly increase of $12. I'll let you know next February what the tax reform did for me.

Funny. I continually ask everyone how much more money they have in their pockets today as opposed to before the tax reform took place. No responses.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 04:44 PM   #563
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, Hillary is at it again - trying to help out her fellow women***sarcasm***- she's gone over the edge. Saying white women voted for Trump at their husband's urging-oh boy -- well, this unmarried,white woman did not need any prompting from a man to vote for Trump - I know my own mind. And my man won - she's still pissed about losing. She needs to get over it and STFU.
Hillary Clinton is yesterday's news. Democratic victory in a special election in a Pennsylvania district that Trump won by 20 points and hadn't gone Democratic since early this century and didn't even field a candidate in 2014 and 2016 is major news.
Old 03-15-2018, 06:51 PM   #564
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I know she's yesterday's news sugar but I don't think she does...hence the article I posted. But,but,but - I've rethought things....I think Hillary is the best campaign worker that Trump ever had. You go Hillary....keep yapping like a chihuahua. Yap,yap,yap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Hillary Clinton is yesterday's news. Democratic victory in a special election in a Pennsylvania district that Trump won by 20 points and hadn't gone Democratic since early this century and didn't even field a candidate in 2014 and 2016 is major news.
Old 03-15-2018, 06:52 PM   #565
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Be grateful. $12.00 is better than nothing.

Quote:
How much more are you making due to the tax reform? I have a family income in the 6 figures. So far I have seen a monthly increase of $12. I'll let you know next February what the tax reform did for me.

Funny. I continually ask everyone how much more money they have in their pockets today as opposed to before the tax reform took place. No responses.
Old 03-15-2018, 09:15 PM   #566
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Speedcar be happy, $12 is better than nothing. I mean it's nothing compared to what companies, the wealthy and CEO's got. But it's something. And it won't mean anything when we see increased taxes due to the the tariffs these idiotic administration (who don't know what a trade deficit is). But you got that $12 thanks to the Donald. He worked hard to get you that so that his children can make millions. It was all about getting you that $12. I ask you Speedcar, isn't that $12 worth CEO's, the wealthy and corporations getting to get millions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94oSf_56ilU

Sir Charles seemed to know that he was getting more than that $12 you got. But it was a tax cut to benefit the middle class remember...
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:20 PM   #567
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You know one of the differences between the left and right? We have gratitude while the left has this sense of entitlement. Gimme more,gimme more and more and more. It's amazing to watch. It really is.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:27 PM   #568
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Hey speedy, why don't you tell hildebeest she is yesterday's news? She is still out there hogging the news cycle every chance she gets and saying dumb things that remind everyone what a pathetic loser she is. If you truly cared about the future of the dim-retard party, you would gag that bitch.

Oh, and by the way, I live in that PA district that voted for Conor Lamb. He is an attractive person who ran as a conservative. All politics are local. Don't get your hopes up or read too much into it. His campaign will only be a harbinger of things to come if it causes the dim-retards to wake up and expel the left-wing lunatics (Pelosi, Sanders, Warren, Sharpton, et al.) that have hijacked their party.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:46 AM   #569
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Oh, and by the way, I live in that PA district that voted for Conor Lamb. He is an attractive person who ran as a conservative.
That was amusing. Seeing a dimretard try to out-Trump Trump just to get elected. I doubt very seriously he'll vote the way he campaigned once he gets to DC. He'll turn lockstep with the rest of the dims. Lying bastards.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:23 AM   #570
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Be grateful. $12.00 is better than nothing.
Not when Trump touts his tax reform as the biggest and best tax reform that this country has ever seen and touts it as his major accomplishment while in office and Trump supporters such as yourself keep talking about how much more money taxpayers will have in their pockets.

$12 a month more for someone with a 6 figure income? But I repeat, I will not know the full impact until next February.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women