Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35360
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2017, 02:09 PM   #61
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Obviously you do. Otherwise you be laughing and having fun like me. Why do you give a fly RATS ASS what Whispers or I do? Wait stupid me... I always forget. Your a fan.

Hey man. Don't be messing with my chick.

Observing, what up girl?
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:32 PM   #62
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
do you believe that rape happens?

Yeah.... I sure do.... I paid for a Battered Woman's Shelter in the late 80s and ran a few fundraisers for a rape crisis center around that time as well....

It seems to me that you don't believe what rape is or you simply just don't believe that it happens to providers. There hasn't been one single case where you haven't in some way turned it into the providers fault. Why is this?

Because there has not been a case presented on the board that I have read and responded on that I believed the facts presented supported a claim of rape.... In each case they seem to support a whore being butt hurt about something else as well as placing herself in a situation of her own choosing.....

What drives your hate and your love for the hobby to this extreme? Inquiring minds want to know?

hate and love? Powerful emotions.... You must have missed where I explain I am not emotionally invested in things here.... unless it impacts someone I like or consider a friend.... More people would understand the real things going on here if they got their emotions out of the way and looked for the simple reality in situations.

What about those dates that Claire mentioned? Are they true or false? I'm betting that there plenty of hobbiest that can verify the truth on that. So where would that leave you in your statements in this matter?

What dates? Was she with the guy following the party that night? I assume so... I wasn't happy with either of them for setting up a meeting that night at the same place we were gathering....

Did she throw out the rape card in a thread a month or too later? Yeah.. I believe so.. I don't remember the dates but it's out there.... Not sure if there is any relevance to your question though...

How about the fact that you talk about the concern of the BB, wouldn't that in turn say you acknowledge that this did happen on the dates she said and not yours? So which is it?

How would two people having bareback sex equate to rape? Unless I have the incidents mixed up HE didn't recall much of the night either.. woke up with vague memories with no signs of condom usage and was worried he might have been exposed to something her could have taken home to the missus...

You know, you seem to have a lot of friends, and just like a good friend your always there. Funny how that works. Just like a friendemy. Isn't that how the saying is said?

I am not sure I understand what your last comment means...

But yeah... I have met a lot of folks here over the years.... Done a lot of business with some in real life as well as enjoyed their company in other settings....

Neither Claire of the guy were "friends".... Neither would have normally been invited to a party I hosted but this particular one was for those that volunteered, those that won prizes, a half dozen or so of the top supporters and a couple of friends....

Unlike other gettogether around here this one was kind of special in that having friends in the right places led to the donation of the location, donation of food, donation of booze and entertainment....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:50 PM   #63
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Yeah.... I sure do.... I paid for a Battered Woman's Shelter in the late 80s and ran a few fundraisers for a rape crisis center around that time as well....

Yeah, you can put as much credence into this as you can most every other lie and distortion Whispers farts out of his fat ass.

Now that Whispers has been exposed as a scam artist, he is in damage control, throwing out all kinds of bullshit and lies.

The part that particularly disgusting is how Whispers apparently took advantage of people's Christmas spirit with his "xmas scam."

Shameful.
Cap'n Crunch is online now   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 03:01 PM   #64
Whispers

LMAO.... Such an idiot..... You can't even think for yourself.... some of the most respected members of this community were a part of the fundraisers.....

really dude.... you are embarrassing yourself with how wussified you have become.....

If I hadn't met you in person I would think you were just another whore's mandle.....

I guess being a puppet isn't much different.
Old 05-17-2017, 04:00 PM   #65
FGarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
LMAO.... Such an idiot..... You can't even think for yourself.... some of the most respected members of this community were a part of the fundraisers.....

really dude.... you are embarrassing yourself with how wussified you have become.....

If I hadn't met you in person I would think you were just another whore's mandle.....

FGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 04:48 PM   #66
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to guess that there are a few therapist on the board and they are having a field day with your post whimpy. The disdain could be felt though the internet in your description of paying for the battered women's shelter and the fundraising effort . Writing a check to help those in need is very different from hearing their stories,seeing the terror, helping a person though the jumble of emotions that comes hrs,months,even years after. Do you truly not see the disgust in your words you wrote?

You talk about having no emotions when it comes to the hobby. What you don't see How very emotional you truly are. A lot of how and who you see yourself as, is tied to the hobby itself. From how much you post, to your use of the "w", how many followers you have,and views of your threads. You can sound Mr. Professor all you want and may even believe it ,but you are the only one believing your own lie . Hey we all lie to ourselves but at some point we have to face the truth about what we really are in order to grow. If you don't face the truth about yourself issues in life will make you do so and generally at a very steep price.

So while you think in your very arrogant way that you told me off or anyone off, just know that you didn't. You showed some if your biggest flaws about yourself that you can't see or admit to yet. Remember that when it rains it always pours.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:42 AM   #67
agentx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellevans View Post
Aside from jail, my understanding is that men can't be raped because they always want sex.
That's the dumbest fucking thing I've read in ages.
agentx is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:50 AM   #68
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentx View Post
That's the dumbest fucking thing I've read in ages.
you obviously dont get on here very much
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:02 AM   #69
agentx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
you obviously dont get on here very much
You're right....this board is pretty worthless these days.
agentx is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:07 PM   #70
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:

Seriously, you REALLY think there are ANY "respected" members of this community.. much less YOU?!!! As for the "fund raisers".. (LOL) Did an IRS Audit jump in to muck up the works? Just a question, of course we all know that it's not allowed to post personal info, is it?
I notice that there haven't been any more "fund raisers".. interesting.. maybe you'd be better advised to address that change in behaviour.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:16 PM   #71
Whispers

There were quite a few guys that were involved as well as ladies that stay out of the swamp you seem rooted in Nuggie....

It's amazing you actually noticed something..... You are right.... There has NOT been any more Fundraisers promoted locally on ECCIE......

But.....

sometimes......

a venue change is what is called for....

Old 05-20-2017, 12:21 PM   #72
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
There were quite a few guys that were involved as well as ladies that stay out of the swamp you seem rooted in Nuggie....

It's amazing you actually noticed something..... You are right.... There has NOT been any more Fundraisers promoted locally on ECCIE......

But.....

sometimes......

a venue change is what is called for....

I think Michael Jackson had a song entitled "Smooth Criminal". Maybe a good theme song could help.. "Promoted locally"
nuglet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women