Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2017, 06:19 PM   #46
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Sorry SL (silly lad) , all my rentals a filled but I can find ya a box, maybe you can find a bridge or overpass with a vacancy. As for threesomes, I've go a catalogue of qualified people.. Don't you have a date with Whispers to keep you busy?
Bats, Caves, Bridges I get it!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:22 PM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
What a doofus!! I never claimed anyone raped anyone, well maybe there was an issue between you and Whispers, but I wasn't a witness to that, nor to anyone else's activities. Wanna tell us a bout it? I'd love to help you out, but I can only recommend you get someone to re-read my post for ya.. Then, you can point out anywhere I claimed to know anything about any rape.. If I had been in the position to know it was happening, it wouldn't have happened. Seems you claim to have been at the function.. wanna tell us what you saw, or did about it?
No Nug you need to reread mine. I asked you a question. You now answered. YOU don't know shit! That's all I was after... carry on with your bull shit!
Old 05-16-2017, 06:30 PM   #48
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I know you hate when I pick on your boyfriend.. so I'll stop and just let you stew in it.. bye bye girlie boy. He claims not to remember walking the tab, of course, how convenient.. spin it how you want.
You know TS SL wasn't real so stop sweetie. bringing a TS into a relationship is NOT you banging another chick Nug its another dude banging your old lady. Sign up for one of Whispers DATY classes. Could change your life and your old ladies.
Old 05-16-2017, 06:39 PM   #49
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
It's good to get the true story of Whispers out on the board, he's a known liar, a fairly good manipulator and a worthless character on this board. What has he EVER contributed (other than pad his pockets with his, now extinct, xmas scam.. Some of us have known him for what he is for years...

I've been in a group that he walked a tab on, I've seen him play the role as a wanna be Hugh Hefner (he wishes), There's never been, and I suspect will never be, a time that his word is true, and whatever distorted truth he may tell, is only when it's to his benefit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Yeah? When and where? I've never walked a tab in my life and I've CERTAINLY never had you on my tab that I am aware of....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Oh yes you have!! That time you and me went to Chuck E Cheese's to try to pick up some "hotties". You burnt off on me, two pizzas, 3 pitchers of beer, and 100 tokens. I had to pay for that shit. You still owe me
Dang, I thought Whispers was merely a pathetic old fatty. But turns out he's also a feckless liar, a scam artist and a leech?
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:52 PM   #50
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
You know TS SL wasn't real so stop sweetie. ......
Really? I been given to understand otherwise. But who believes in rumors on chatboards..... sweetie!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:01 PM   #51
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Really? I been given to understand otherwise. But who believes in rumors on chatboards..... sweetie!
Obviously you do. Otherwise you be laughing and having fun like me. Why do you give a fly RATS ASS what Whispers or I do? Wait stupid me... I always forget. Your a fan.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:44 PM   #52
Observing
Valued Poster

Default We are laughing,Husky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Obviously you do. Otherwise you be laughing and having fun like me. Why do you give a fly RATS ASS what Whispers or I do? Wait stupid me... I always forget. Your a fan.
You're grossly immature and fat to boot.
Why won't the girls kiss you?
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:08 PM   #53
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Convenient "memory" you have there buddy.

And yours? You didn't say when and where?
or are you still trying to figure out what you can fabricate?

Thus my calling you out as a liar. There's other things, but I'm just talking from personal experience. And OF COURSE you don't remember.. Cute escape route though.. LOL "that I am aware of..."

I'm getting old.... Not as old as you but I might forget a thing or too..... that's why I asked...

I have no doubt that even if you "were aware", you'd conjure up some story to spin.. I thought Trump was evil or insane.. maybe he is, but on a comparative scale, you're not that much different.. What's next Whispers, Running for some office? I'm sure you'll get some votes, crazies tend to stick together..
I'm working on a run for office actually.... Austin needs some change.... but before I do I need to line up some russian consultants....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:12 PM   #54
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxie View Post
..... Sometimes you don't even fully process what is happening .......
Especially if she spent time altering her own mind set prior to meeting him....
Old 05-16-2017, 10:16 PM   #55
Whispers

Quote:
..... As for threesomes, I've go a catalogue of qualified people......
Nuggie...... more than one of us has tried to explain to you that the brochures for Brookdale's Assisted Care Facilities are NOT ads for those old whores you like so much.....
Old 05-16-2017, 10:25 PM   #56
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Oh yes you have!! That time you and me went to Chuck E Cheese's to try to pick up some "hotties". You burnt off on me, two pizzas, 3 pitchers of beer, and 100 tokens. I had to pay for that shit. You still owe me, if you hook me up with a bad ass redhead we'll call it even.
look..... We've discussed this before...... You got all the tickets from the games the tokens went into in order to buy that stupid plastic slinky you wanted..... and I left you all the ends of my pizza crusts..... seemed like a fair trade to me.....

But after you beat me playing Dance Dance Revolution by shoving me off the game and calling it your special dance move I was done for the day....

Admit it.. You are still upset that it took you an hour to figure your way out of the chinese finger trap which is why you missed out in so much of the pizza.......

Look..... I've explained before that Ztonk usually gets dibs on the readheads... He's been a great wingman for a lot of years....

But I have this blue haired girl i've grown tired of...????
Old 05-16-2017, 10:36 PM   #57
Whispers

Quote:
What a doofus!! I never claimed anyone raped anyone

yet you jumped into this thread anyway?....

, well maybe there was an issue between you and Whispers, but I wasn't a witness to that, nor to anyone else's activities.

And that has bugged you for a long time..... all the parties and you couldn't draw any of it back to Casa De Nuggie or get invites to any of the cool ones....

So many things to make you bitter...

Wanna tell us a bout it? I'd love to help you out, but I can only recommend you get someone to re-read my post for ya.. Then, you can point out anywhere I claimed to know anything about any rape..

If I had been in the position to know it was happening, it wouldn't have happened.

Yeah? LMAO.... :ro flmao:

it was plenty late by the time Claire had caught up to the guy's mind altered state in her own way..... But had she said something to any of the guys still there when something supposedly happened I have no doubt someone may have done something to look into it... Nobody support that kind of behavior that I know of....

But..... nothing happened....

Seems you claim to have been at the function.. wanna tell us what you saw, or did about it?
i think he cut out early... It was one of his first social outings and a level of craziness ensued that was not for the timid... Hell... I left early as it got a little wild for my tastes....
Old 05-16-2017, 10:39 PM   #58
Whispers

As i gave this some more thought Claire I seem to recall the guy extremely concerned that ya'll had barebacked and could have caught something... Did he confront you with that and that was the reason for the fabrication?

hmm..... or was that a different guy at a different party?

Damn.... too many too remember the details....
Old 05-16-2017, 10:44 PM   #59
Whispers

Default Inquiring minds Claire.....

So many guys love spending time with whores who have lives filled with drama....

So many guys love spending time with whores that run their mouths sharing personal information with others......

So many guys love spending time with whores that bareback and find themselves in a pickle later.....

So many guys love spending time with whores who cry rape months later when they can't get a return visit or they find out you prefer some other gal.....

How's Business?

Is it time for PlainVanilla to buy me a drink again?
Old 05-17-2017, 07:23 AM   #60
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well whimpy at least yoi understood ML, and the Russia comment was actually funny. (At least I thought so).

With that set aside, whimpy do you believe that rape happens? It seems to me that you don't believe what rape is or you simply just don't believe that it happens to providers. There hasn't been one single case where you havent in some way turned it into the providers fault. Why is this? What drives your hate and your love for the hobby to this extreme? Inquiring minds want to know?

What about those dates that Claire mentioned? Are they true or false? I'm betting that there plenty of hobbiest that can verify the truth on that. So where would that leave you in your statements in this matter?

How about the fact that you talk about the concern of the BB, wouldn't that in turn say you acknowledge that this did happen on the dates she said and not yours? So which is it?

You know, you seem to have a lot of friends, and just like a good friend your always there. Funny how that works. Just like a friendemy. Isn't that how the saying is said?
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women