Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2022, 02:08 PM   #181
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Call it a "Freedom" convoy if you like, but if it was a "Black Freedom" convoy, you'd all sing a different tune.
If they weren’t burning shit and killing people I’d have no problem with it. They seem to have a propensity towards that though, unfortunately.

Quote:
What's sickening to me, is how you think freedom is okay when you hold hostages of a city, or a country - because it supports your desire against vaccine mandates. Just because it supports your agenda, doesn't make it right, and that's where I'm different than you. I don't think hostage taking is ever right regardless of the cause.
What would AOC say to that?

The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable.

Activists take that discomfort w/ the status quo & advocate for concrete policy changes. Popular support often starts small & grows.

To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable... that’s the point.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 02:23 PM   #182
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Are the folks in this thread who support the Freedom Convoy with donations willing to donate to help the Ottawa restaurants?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/Ottawa-Re...542995c8ab68c6
The truckers are protesting how those restaurants got fucked, and continue to get fucked, by the government. If they would’ve took to the road and ousted the Covid tyranny 2 years ago, the restaurants would be thriving.
Old 02-13-2022, 04:01 PM   #183
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The truckers are protesting how those restaurants got fucked, and continue to get fucked, by the government. If they would’ve took to the road and ousted the Covid tyranny 2 years ago, the restaurants would be thriving.
Shoulda, woulda, coulda... but didn't. In the meantime they're hurting.

Help if you're inclined to.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 04:53 PM   #184
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Shoulda, woulda, coulda... but didn't. In the meantime they're hurting.

Help if you're inclined to.
I would, but Ottawa is kinda far and I’m pretty busy so I’ll just drop another Bitcoin on the truckers.
Old 02-13-2022, 06:06 PM   #185
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So you admit you made the number up. Cool. First the $350M is not a real number and then you extrapolate it compounding your error. Second most of this is just a delay whether you want to admit it or not. Are a few factories inconvenienced because of late deliveries and have to slow down production, perhaps but that is an indictment of them and a fragile supply chain...

And no, I never took "an Economy class" But I took numerous Economics, finance and business classes - otherwise I would have never been as successful in my career as I was..

And it is despicable you resort to typical liberal tactics when losing an argument

Where I got the 350 million per day...see link below.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8607316/a...y-auto-prices/

I asked if you had taken an economy class, and you respond no I never did and then completely do a 180 and say you studied economics business finance.. blah blah blah, and that you're successful. I'm glad for your success, if you are, but you're lack of knowledge about how economics works is shocking and your lack of ability to apply logic of economics and supply chains is equally shocking as you spew things you know nothing about. Kind of a Self-confessed lack of knowledge to boot about it but here you post opinions based in a lack of supportive facts.

It's funny how you focused in on the racist portion, of a statement saying freedom convoy versus black freedom convoy, and that that is offensive. The reality is this whitewashed country that you suggest you support, has demonized anything to do with the support of black lives, ( cause you only see race with violence) and only when it's intertwined with white lives does it make a fucking difference. The point isn't lost on anyone who sees that you quickly tried to change the narrative as a liberal tactic...but the reality is that you only support this blockade it agrees with your attitude around vaccine's.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 11:01 PM   #186
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Where I got the 350 million per day...see link below.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8607316/a...y-auto-prices/

I asked if you had taken an economy class, and you respond no I never did and then completely do a 180 and say you studied economics business finance.. blah blah blah, and that you're successful. I'm glad for your success, if you are, but you're lack of knowledge about how economics works is shocking and your lack of ability to apply logic of economics and supply chains is equally shocking as you spew things you know nothing about. Kind of a Self-confessed lack of knowledge to boot about it but here you post opinions based in a lack of supportive facts.

It's funny how you focused in on the racist portion, of a statement saying freedom convoy versus black freedom convoy, and that that is offensive. The reality is this whitewashed country that you suggest you support, has demonized anything to do with the support of black lives, ( cause you only see race with violence) and only when it's intertwined with white lives does it make a fucking difference. The point isn't lost on anyone who sees that you quickly tried to change the narrative as a liberal tactic...but the reality is that you only support this blockade it agrees with your attitude around vaccine's.
So you are basing some offhand comment from one single random professor as the economic impact when he presented no real data and he has no real clue. OK then

Yep - YOU asked if I had taken an economy class, and I responded I never did. Because I never took an ECONOMY class. BUT I did take ECONOMICS classes along with BUSINESS and FINANCE. And besides studying them, I dealt with all aspects of them in my work life and was quite successful at it. Since you apparently do not understand the difference, it is obvious you have no idea what you are really talking about

And yep - it is despicable you resort to typical liberal tactics when losing an argument to play the race card. Once again, the Freedom Convoy has ZERO to do with race and includes truckers of all races or religions. Your continuing to assert racism is beyond sickening and just shows you have lost the argument and are grasping at straws. In fact you continue to post blatant misinformation with no factual basis such as
Quote:
The reality is this whitewashed country that you suggest you support, has demonized anything to do with the support of black lives, ( cause you only see race with violence)
Which is the furthest thing from the truth. I pointed out the violence of the Black Lives Matters criminal thugs because you know - they were committing violence in destroying cities, burning down buildings, looting stores, rioting. That is a fact that anyone can attest to. For you to try to conflate the Black Lives Matters criminal thugs with other black Americans who follow the law is racist in itself on your part
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 02:02 PM   #187
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Kudos to the truckers

Ottawa says ‘no more room for vehicles’ downtown as trucker protests clog street - Independent uk

berryberry,

You have a cute avatar. I need to watch one of those movies these days.

What does your handle mean to you? How did you come up with it? How old are you? Pretty much a good bet that I'm older than you are. And perhaps, less wiser at times.

And so it goes.

I don't see berries as being that substantial other than a source of nourishment. Are your statements meant to be a source of nourishment to us?

Curious,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 02:14 PM   #188
berryberry
Valued Poster

So is Trudeau going to go all Castro on the Canadian People and suspend all civil liberties? Is he going to turn the military on Freedom loving Canadian citizens?

BREAKING: Premiers of 4 Canadian provinces OPPOSE Tyrant Trudeau's use of Emergencies Act on freedom protesters

Premiers of Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, and Saskatchewan oppose Trudeau decision to invoke the Emergencies Act on the truckers

The CBC reported on Monday that the prime minister would invoke the Act, with Trudeau's itinerary being updated to include a 4:30 pm press conference soon thereafter.

"Therefore, Saskatchewan does not support the Trudeau government invoking the Emergencies Act. If the federal government does proceed with this measure, I would hope it would only be invoked in provinces that request it, as the legislation allows."

Premier Kenney called the gesture "unhelpful, stating at a press conference on Monday: "At this point for the federal government to reach in over top of us without offering anything, in particular, would frankly be unhelpful."

"We do not wish to have a state of emergency in Quebec. It's not necessary and it's time to bring together not divide," Legault said.

Manitoba Premier Heather Stefanson said in a statement released on Monday: "I am not currently satisfied the Emergencies Act should be applied in Manitoba. Winnipeg’s situation is dramatically different from the one in Ottawa. The Emerson border situation is very different than the one faced in Windsor."

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...dom-protesters
Old 02-14-2022, 02:18 PM   #189
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh no.

Mr bx2 is ignoring me!!!

Might have to start a new topic, in the sandbox, addressing him personally.

He does have a penis, right?

berryberry is male? I was too tired, and perhaps lazy, to look up the details.

E of Dallas
Old 02-14-2022, 02:33 PM   #190
berryberry
Valued Poster

Trudeau calls everyone he doesn’t like a “Nazi”. But he’s the one who is suspending civil liberties across the country to crush a peaceful protest led by moms and dads.

Trudeau is the very definition of a Nazi.

Third World dictators have nothing on Tyrant Trudeau
Old 02-14-2022, 02:36 PM   #191
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Trudeau calls everyone he doesn’t like a “Nazi”. But he’s the one who is suspending civil liberties across the country to crush a peaceful protest led by moms and dads.

Trudeau is the very definition of a Nazi.

Third World dictators have nothing on Tyrant Trudeau

lol. Define "Nazi."

And according to a previous post, you have superior education, intelligence and experience compared to the rest of us knaves, so why don't you define the word "tyrant" while you're at it.

Should be simple for someone such as yourself that knows how to really spew content.
Old 02-14-2022, 02:58 PM   #192
berryberry
Valued Poster

BREAKING: Ontario announces it will ease COVID mandates. The gov't says it will remove vax passports on March 1st & lift capacity limits starting Feb. 17. Mask mandates will, however, remain.

The gov't denies that the lifting of restrictions is a result of the Freedom Convoys.

ALSO: Saskatchewan residents no longer need to show vaccination status to enter places.

Saskatchewan has lifted its public health order that required residents to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test to enter most businesses. The vaccine passport system, which was brought in last October, ended at 12:01 a.m. today.

https://www.cp24.com/news/saskatchew...aces-1.5780204
Old 02-14-2022, 03:14 PM   #193
berryberry
Valued Poster

The Crackdown Has Begun

BREAKING: Canadian PM Trudeau invoked sweeping emergency police powers Monday in his latest attempt to stamp out dissent from citizens protesting vaccine mandates and other COVID restrictions. Enacting the new never-before-used law gives Trudeau, in effect, martial law control over everything and everyone.

His first act, it appears, was to choke off any funding for the protesters by broadening its anti-money-laundering rules to cover crowdsourcing sites, threatening them with financing "terrorism".

The Emergencies Act "is an act of the Parliament of Canada to authorize the taking of special temporary measures to ensure safety and security during national emergencies. It is considered to provide "the stiffest government emergency powers of any emergency law in Canada." It had never been used since its creation, having replaced the War Measures Act in the 1980s. No such action was taken when radical leftists toppled statues & burned down churches.

Also in a vast overreach of their powers, Canada's Deputy PM says that they are using emergency powers to regulate crypto. Canada's Deputy Prime Minister says, under the Emergencies Act, banks can immediately freeze or suspend bank accounts without a court order and be protected from civil liability. Is this still a free country?

So the new rule in Canada: If you think incorrectly and disagree with the Government, your bank account will be seized and you'll have no recourse. This is literal madness.

Who can honestly take a look at what is going on under Trudeau in Canada and say “Trudeau is the good guy”? Well Four Premiers recognize Trudeau is wrong. The Premiers of Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, and Saskatchewan oppose Trudeau decision to invoke the Emergencies Act on the truckers

Meanwhile two-thirds of Canadians ready to drop COVID-19 restrictions

https://nationalpost.com/news/two-th...-restrictions?
Old 02-14-2022, 04:09 PM   #194
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Oh no.

Mr bx2 is ignoring me!!!

Might have to start a new topic, in the sandbox, addressing him personally.

He does have a penis, right?

berryberry is male? I was too tired, and perhaps lazy, to look up the details.

E of Dallas
Hmmm... Anything at all about the thread topic?
OR are YOU just here with indirect insults?

Maybe you should start your-own thread.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 10:49 PM   #195
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
Hmmm... Anything at all about the thread topic?
OR are YOU just here with indirect insults?

Maybe you should start your-own thread.

#### Salty
Yeah Salty - I have learned just to ignore those who troll and try to hijack the thread or toss out insults.

Back on the subject matter at hand - Weaponizing the banking system over ideology is now becoming a pattern in the West. Canada's deputy prime minister Chrystia Freeland says if your truck is part of the convoy, the government can freeze your bank accounts and cancel your insurance without liability. She also says banks can do this without court orders. This is insane. This is the stuff of communist / banana republics, not that of a supposed free country

Americans need to pay attention to how Canada's peaceful protestors are being treated. Every right they thought they had is being stripped from them. And when they peacefully say STOP, further rights are taken away. Scary stuff

Now - will Canadians make a run on the banking system tomorrow? If you were living there and saw this banana republic shit, how could you trust the banks and the government with your money.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women