Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2022, 05:55 AM   #166
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly-- its just like anything else.

Blocking the streets for something you don't like and agree with is "wrong and should be punished"

Blocking the streets for something you like and agree with is "patriotic and a show of defending our rights".

Mind you-- this isn't a statement on how I feel about the convoys. This is a statement about how people are all up in arms when protests block traffic-- when the protest is their opposition. But people will heap praise and money on a protest when it fits within their personal view.

I believe the saying is... there is nothing new under the sun.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 09:35 AM   #167
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

You don't think it might be the 350 million dollars in good "ransom" that the Truckers are stopping daily from entering into the USA? Car manufacturers are shutting down and the flow of fruits and vegetables is a trickle back into Canada. You call it the freedom rally but really these people are holding 2 countries hostage by limiting the flow of goods. Any embargo that was done in good faith has now exceeded it's purpose. Or is the GOP interested in leaving this in place till we reach a recession? I would suggest that in 2 weeks to time or less, there will be a call for opening that bridge even if it takes civil law and order or the national guard. You right to express yourself does not exceed the need of a country to operate. This isn't a peaceful protest, it's now an occupation and soon enough, either they disperse or this is gonna escalate. It can't stay as is. And before all you reptards get your panties in a bunch, I do understand the right for these folks to voice their opinions, and their concerns. However once they've created economic damage to people outside of their trucks, like producers of goods, produce, food, perishables of any sort, or things that support the normal flow of operations for large manufacturing, they are fucking with other people's pockets, and there will be a price to pay
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 11:06 AM   #168
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You may have noticed eye that they don't give two shits about anything except thier own political power, defending Russias actions, and promoting facisim and working against the 1/6 committee.
They will argue against you with lies, propaganda and conspiracies.
They don't care at all about anything except remaking the United States in thier fascist image and that of thier douchbag leader!
They enjoy fucking everybody over, it put them in control, and ultimately that is thier goal.
We need Merritt the Meek get off his ass, and to start making arrest using the copious amount of evidence that they have already provided for thier own convictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
You don't think it might be the 350 million dollars in good "ransom" that the Truckers are stopping daily from entering into the USA? Car manufacturers are shutting down and the flow of fruits and vegetables is a trickle back into Canada. You call it the freedom rally but really these people are holding 2 countries hostage by limiting the flow of goods. Any embargo that was done in good faith has now exceeded it's purpose. Or is the GOP interested in leaving this in place till we reach a recession? I would suggest that in 2 weeks to time or less, there will be a call for opening that bridge even if it takes civil law and order or the national guard. You right to express yourself does not exceed the need of a country to operate. This isn't a peaceful protest, it's now an occupation and soon enough, either they disperse or this is gonna escalate. It can't stay as is. And before all you reptards get your panties in a bunch, I do understand the right for these folks to voice their opinions, and their concerns. However once they've created economic damage to people outside of their trucks, like producers of goods, produce, food, perishables of any sort, or things that support the normal flow of operations for large manufacturing, they are fucking with other people's pockets, and there will be a price to pay
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 12:44 PM   #169
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Funny how you and other decry these protests because they cause some discomfort. Yet here is one of the Libtard's patron saints talking about protests

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable.

Activists take that discomfort w/ the status quo & advocate for concrete policy changes. Popular support often starts small & grows.

To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable... that’s the point.
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 12:59 PM   #170
berryberry
Valued Poster

This is what the libtards who want the Freedom Convoy protest over are supporting - North Korean style dictatorships

Trucker interview on bridge: “I feel like I’m helpless. Like I have no rights in this country. I’m unvaccinated… I can’t even eat at McDonald’s… my freedoms are just shredded. Shredded. I feel like I’m living in North Korea or something.
Old 02-12-2022, 02:33 PM   #171
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
This is what the libtards who want the Freedom Convoy protest over are supporting - North Korean style dictatorships

Trucker interview on bridge: “I feel like I’m helpless. Like I have no rights in this country. I’m unvaccinated… I can’t even eat at McDonald’s….
First off -North Korea would have arrested and likely killed these people for creating a loss to the economy to the tune of 350 mill daily. I'm fine with a protest. Even the idea of a smaller occupation to make people uncomfortable. But when your right to protest creates a financial hardship for others, already discussed, youve now said you right to protest is superior to my rights to run a business. They made a choice to not take a vaccine, but the people at GM or groceries stores or selling perishable goods didn't get a say in this? Q. How is that fair? A. It isnt ...

AOC is not the only opinion of Democrats. She's a bit extreme for most.
Old 02-12-2022, 02:33 PM   #172
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Trucker interview on bridge: “I feel like I’m helpless. Like I have no rights in this country. I’m unvaccinated… I can’t even eat at McDonald’s… my freedoms are just shredded. Shredded. I feel like I’m living in North Korea or something.
North Korea would definitely let them protest for 16 days, disrupt business, piss on memorials, and fly fuck Kim Jung-Un flags.
Mistershark is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 07:27 PM   #173
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
First off -North Korea would have arrested and likely killed these people for creating a loss to the economy to the tune of 350 mill daily. I'm fine with a protest. Even the idea of a smaller occupation to make people uncomfortable. But when your right to protest creates a financial hardship for others, already discussed, youve now said you right to protest is superior to my rights to run a business. They made a choice to not take a vaccine, but the people at GM or groceries stores or selling perishable goods didn't get a say in this? Q. How is that fair? A. It isnt ...

so by judging from your comments, then you agree that the blm and george floyd protests were something you did not agree with?
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 11:19 PM   #174
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

You do realize don't you that the Black Lives Matters assholes caused $2 BILLION dollars worth of real damage with their rioting, looting, arson. And you and the libtards in DC not only said nothing, some of them cheered BLM on and bailed them out of jail

And yet you are upset over peaceful protests by hard working truckers. NO rioting, no looting, No arson. Just peaceful protests that have caused NO permanent fiscal damage. Those so called goods not coming into the USA you talk about will eventually flow . They are simply delayed so the economic loss you state is greatly exaggerated.

And this could be resolved very easily - all Canada has to do is remove the mandates. Many countries all over the world have done so. To Trudeau and his fellow tyrants, this is not about mandates in Canada now but about their power
Old 02-13-2022, 11:19 AM   #175
eyecu2
Premium Access

Berry, I've never agreed with rioting. I don't think that ever creates a good outcome and I cannot recall riots in watts or philly or in Oregon ...or any other place. I do understand why people with no other recourse start to act out. They have no trucks and they are usually of such a minority class that they are constantly ignored prior. Stupidly, they do it in their own neighborhood often and that's truly dumb.

The blockade had now cost 2.1 billion in trade or delays of products, let alone shutting down other businesses. The true cost will have to be assessed after it's all done, but I'm fairly certain it will be between 3 -5 billion in losses of goods services, revenue or income. Now that seems to be a case where the benefits of the few ...10-20% of non vaxxers, has been superior to the 80-90% of truckers. It's odd that you people supporting this feel that the minority have more say than others when it comes to truckers but other minorities should just shut the fuck up. I could list every minority but you can insert anyone of them you like. Call it a "Freedom" convoy if you like, but if it was a "Black Freedom" convoy, you'd all sing a different tune. Covid fatigue is real but how is allowing hostage takers decide on what's best? Governments don't usually negotiate with hostage takers without recourse. There has been Canadian court rulings deeming this illegal so just as there have now been 100 sentences handed down on Jan 6 insurrectionists, the truckers will face over reaching penalties regardless of how this end up. The intention of the occupation here was not thought out relative to a way to end it. How you exit is probably as important or more so than the initial onset. Should truckers decide to land in Washington dc, as suggested via many news sources, I would not at all be surprised for the posse comitis act to be used, or national guards brought in to block off the city. Likely if they think as truckers they're going to interrupt the government like they've interrupted in Canada, they got another thing coming. Just a guess but can't imagine how they would allow that to sustain. Typically you're not allowed to have those kinds of " rallies' without filing a permit for assembly.
Old 02-13-2022, 12:14 PM   #176
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

The blockade had now cost 2.1 billion in trade or delays of products, let alone shutting down other businesses. The true cost will have to be assessed after it's all done, but I'm fairly certain it will be between 3 -5 billion in losses of goods services, revenue or income.
So do you just make this stuff up to suit you? Did you just make up a number so it was greater than the damage caused by MONTHS of rioting, looting, arson by BLM assholes? You do realize delays of goods are just delays. It's not like these good were destroyed or stolen like BLM did. They will arrive eventually. If a few factories are inconvenienced because of late deliveries and have to slow down production, that is an indictment of them and a fragile supply chain and a small price to pay in the fight for Freedom

Quote:
It's odd that you people supporting this feel that the minority have more say than others when it comes to truckers but other minorities should just shut the fuck up. I could list every minority but you can insert anyone of them you like. Call it a "Freedom" convoy if you like, but if it was a "Black Freedom" convoy, you'd all sing a different tune.
What a load of crap. Have you watched the Freedom Protest. It includes truckers or all races or religions black, white, asian, sikh, indigenous Canadians, etc. For you to try to make this about race is sickening and yet another example showing you have no legitimate argument to make
Old 02-13-2022, 12:36 PM   #177
eyecu2
Premium Access

Barry, it's simple math 350 million in lost supplies daily. 350 x 7 day so far = 2.2 to (2.45) billion. I rounded down as I'm sure not all days are the same.. Plus there is no exit strategy. If it lasts another week, it will be 4.2 billion. Will some goods and services finally reach appropriate destinations? Probably-, but it will not replace lost wages, lost production, and perishable losses. It won't replace lost inventory of finished goods and will require manufacturing to increase labor costs in overtime or additional shifts to recoup. Just like in the hotel business a room not slept in that night can never be recovered, and in many cases none of the Lost labor, or wages will be recoverable. Did you ever take an economy class? And I stand by my comment about so-called Americans getting behind something called a freedom convoy, versus a black Freedom convoy. You're just too blind to admit when you're wrong. When you make comments, that would insinuate this is simply a delay, you really demonstrate your lack of knowledge about economy, as well as how Labor works. What's sickening to me, is how you think freedom is okay when you hold hostages of a city, or a country - because it supports your desire against vaccine mandates. Just because it supports your agenda, doesn't make it right, and that's where I'm different than you. I don't think hostage taking is ever right regardless of the cause.
Old 02-13-2022, 01:02 PM   #178
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Barry, it's simple math 350 million in lost supplies daily. 350 x 7 day so far = 2.2 to (2.45) billion. I rounded down as I'm sure not all days are the same.. Plus there is no exit strategy. If it lasts another week, it will be 4.2 billion. Will some goods and services finally reach appropriate destinations? Probably-, but it will not replace lost wages, lost production, and perishable losses. It won't replace lost inventory of finished goods and will require manufacturing to increase labor costs in overtime or additional shifts to recoup. Just like in the hotel business a room not slept in that night can never be recovered, and in many cases none of the Lost labor, or wages will be recoverable. Did you ever take an economy class? And I stand by my comment about so-called Americans getting behind something called a freedom convoy, versus a black Freedom convoy. You're just too blind to admit when you're wrong. When you make comments, that would insinuate this is simply a delay, you really demonstrate your lack of knowledge about economy, as well as how Labor works. What's sickening to me, is how you think freedom is okay when you hold hostages of a city, or a country - because it supports your desire against vaccine mandates. Just because it supports your agenda, doesn't make it right, and that's where I'm different than you. I don't think hostage taking is ever right regardless of the cause.
So you admit you made the number up. Cool. First the $350M is not a real number and then you extrapolate it compounding your error. Second most of this is just a delay whether you want to admit it or not. Are a few factories inconvenienced because of late deliveries and have to slow down production, perhaps but that is an indictment of them and a fragile supply chain and not having more than a few days supplies on hand.

And no, I never took "an Economy class" But I took numerous Economics, finance and business classes - otherwise I would have never been as successful in my career as I was

And it is despicable you resort to typical liberal tactics when losing an argument to play the race card. The Freedom Convoy has ZERO to do with race and includes truckers or all races or religions. Your continuing to assert racism is beyond sickening and just shows you have lost the argument and are grasping at straws

And no one nor any city has been taken hostage, your silly rhetoric aside. People have PEACEFULLY PROTESTED, period.

Old 02-13-2022, 01:13 PM   #179
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Are the folks in this thread who support the Freedom Convoy with donations willing to donate to help the Ottawa restaurants?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/Ottawa-Re...542995c8ab68c6
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 01:34 PM   #180
berryberry
Valued Poster

The Freedom Convoy did not burn down neighborhoods. Or murder civilians. Or loot stores. The BLM movement that did those things got worldwide applause.

All these Freedom Truckers did was peacefully stand up to a corrupt authoritarian regime to defend their basic human rights.

And the left, judging by their comments here and actions elsewhere, just can’t stand it.

Hell, if Tianeman Square happened now, not only would our mainstream media not cover it fairly, but they'd be on the side of the tanks. And libtards would dutifully repeat their bullshit propaganda

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women