Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2017, 08:14 AM   #316
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

As much as you talk about it.... i believe it!
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:18 AM   #317
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... the flag represents the "entire country" and he said "a country" ... so now you are ALSO "thinking" for him ... or is he so much of a dumbass that he needs a hooker to interpret the meaning of the dumbass shit he spews in a lameass attempt to justify his whining about his "plight in life"!
"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color, to me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

in·fer·ence
ˈinf(ə)rəns/
noun
noun: inference; plural noun: inferences
a conclusion reached on the basis of evidence and reasoning

One can infer that he is protesting racism. More specifically, systemic racism. The idea that he is calling "100% of all nonBlack Americans racists" is patently false. Because "100% of all nonBlacks" don't work for the system. 100% of non blacks are also not racist. One can infer that he knew this because he doesn't live under a rock, has a lot of support, and many non blacks have railed against this problem before he took a knee.

One can also infer that he is referring to other bodies and not his own because, well, he's alive. As such, it can also be deduced that it's not his plight he is highlighting.

Or one can dismiss all of that and lie about his reasons with the woefully failed thinking that anyone with functioning brain actually buys it. Because your willful distortion and transparent dishonesty says you're not actually that stupid.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:25 AM   #318
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

VR, LL is trying to dismiss wtf you have to say by calling you a hooker yet he forgets that his interpretation of wtf Trump has to say is from a John's perspective!

One having to pay for sex is trying to talk shit to one who gets paid for having it!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:27 AM   #319
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey View Post
"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color, to me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

in·fer·ence
ˈinf(ə)rəns/
noun
noun: inference; plural noun: inferences
a conclusion reached on the basis of evidence and reasoning

One can infer that he is protesting racism. More specifically, systemic racism. The idea that he is calling "100% of non-black Americans racists" is patently false. Because "100% of all nonBlacks" don't work for the system. 100% of non blacks are also not racist. One can infer that he knew this because he doesn't live under a rock, has a lot of support, and many non blacks have railed against this problem before he took a knee.

One can also infer that he is referring to other bodies and not his own because, well, he's alive. As such, it can also be deduced that it's not his plight he is highlighting.

Or one can dismiss all of that and lie about his reasons with the woefully failed thinking that anyone with functioning brain actually buys it. Because your willful distortion and transparent dishonesty says you're not actually that stupid.
You need to revisit your definition of "inference"!

This is "evidence"?

Quote:
There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
That's OPINION! And OPINION of the worse kind.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:35 AM   #320
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Which "country" is he talking about then that puts "bodies in the street"?

After you address that with some common sense, I'll address the other two asinine parts of "his" statement (1) "getting paid leave" and (2) "getting away with murder"!

Like who is "getting paid leave" and who is "getting away with murder"?

(Since you are doing his thinking for him!!!!)
Old 09-28-2017, 08:38 AM   #321
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Now, I'm stepping away from the computer for awhile, so don't take it that I'm being silent because I agree with all the speculative bullshit being posted about what people "think" and "mean" by what they allegedly "say"!

Inference? A hooker is going to lecture me on "inferences"??????

Get out of here!
Old 09-28-2017, 08:47 AM   #322
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This is typical LLiarMan.

He's been duking it out with whooker for years.

Read the Houston forums.

It's priceless!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:51 AM   #323
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This is typical LLiarMan.

He's been duking it out with whooker for years.

Read the Houston forums.

It's priceless!
And how about you asshole? Slunt, axegash, huge vagina? This is how you've addressed women in this forum. You're the biggest lying hypocrite in this forum. You vile, disgusting pig.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:54 AM   #324
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Again, inferences, Lexi. "You're not that stupid" should tell you that I'm not actually trying to convince you. Nothing I said actually eludes you. "I'm not buying it" should also tell you that, well, I'm not buying it. But knock yourself out, you clearly need the practice. Because it's not working.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 09:36 AM   #325
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I pledge allegiance...liberty and justice for all.

I am saying there are us citizens who feel they are not included in the "all" part and therefore don't feel inclined to stand for a flag that doesn't provide the same sense of liberty and justice that it does for everyone else.

I understand why veterans would be upset if it was directed towards them.

I think a lot of veterans are upset that their sacrifice to assure that liberty and justice for all is being hampered by police who disregard people of color.

Will those vets ever kneel? Never! That flag covered their friend on the ride home and they wish to God it was them instead being covered by it.

Their friend is dead and his or her sacrifice is more than enough to cover ALL with liberty and justice.

There is a problem here when so many feel they do not have that same liberty. That veteran's sacrifice may seem a little in vein to those.
I think you're a bit confused. It's not that the Police disregard people of color, but maybe people of color disregard the law and Police authority. Our Military fights for our freedoms and liberties thousands of miles away by killing people in another land many who are people of color, we thank them for their service. We don't afford the Police of this country the same thanks and they actually do protect us on a daily basis right here at home.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 09:50 AM   #326
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, inferences, Lexi. "You're not that stupid" should tell you that I'm not actually trying to convince you. Nothing I said actually eludes you. "I'm not buying it" should also tell you that, well, I'm not buying it. But knock yourself out, you clearly need the practice. Because it's not working.
It "works" for me just fine. Like I said ... I don't need a hooker to tell me what an "inference" is ... and I really don't think I could convince you, or anyone else on here of a thing, and that's not my goal. As the saying..

"You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!"

That applies to the WHOLE HORSE .. including their asses.

Keep making lameass excuses for the Million Dollar "Man"!
Old 09-28-2017, 09:56 AM   #327
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think you're a bit confused. It's not that the Police disregard people of color, but maybe people of color disregard the law and Police authority. Our Military fights for our freedoms and liberties thousands of miles away by killing people in another land many who are people of color, we thank them for their service. We don't afford the Police of this country the same thanks and they actually do protect us on a daily basis right here at home.

Jim
Mojo, you keep knocking down their Fake Narrative. You can't fix stupid, but you can ignorance, if one is willing to listen.

This isn't about the "poor downtrodden" people who are "Black" or "of color"! Because his kneeling during the National Anthem is not doing shit for even one of them! It just makes him what he is ... an unpatriotic ass. Those who support him are .... supporting an "unpatriotic ass"!

I just saw/heard that the new (rookie) quaterback (he's Black!) for the Texans split his first game check IN THE NFL with three Hispanic ladies (people of color) who lost everything in Harvey.

That's doing something productive and worthwhile for "people of color," but kneeling accomplishes nothing, but create a bunch of noise!

Kind of like the hooker's keyboard.
Old 09-28-2017, 09:58 AM   #328
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Old 09-28-2017, 09:59 AM   #329
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
NFL thanks Trump for increasing viewing.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/26/nfl-see...p-attacks/amp/

Yeh. For 10 minutes.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:00 AM   #330
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Why should we care if you are offended? I remember a group of people that once felt that way.
If bakers are required by court ruling to bake cakes for faggots without the bakers asserting their political or religious beliefs, then fucking football players should damn well be required to play football in accordance with published NFL guidelines without asserting their political beliefs.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women