Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #16
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
Ok wait a minute... herd management is essential. Not only that there are actually poor folk who do live in some rural areas that hunt for food believe it or not. Not for sport. I am all for protecting species on the brink of extinction and I believe in being human as possible when we kill our food.. but I don't necessarily agree with what she is saying. I do get the whole "we don't really stalk or do true hunting", but has she ever seen what is actually involved in hunting with a bow an arrow? Not the same thing as hunting with a gun.

Anyway this woman seems a bit blinded because of her love for animals and it is obvious she is an animal rights activist. I get that but there needs to be more common sense and she is not really showing much common sense here.

Very well said, GP! Bow hunting, unless, it is a heart shot, generally requires waiting for the animal to die of suffocation (drowning in its own blood) which occurs when its lungs fill with blood. Often, the hunt for the animal is delayed for one hour to assure this process has been completed.

This crazy woman thinks "natural" death from not interfering with nature is best. I concur with your apparent disagreement in principle.

As you so credibly point out, GP, that notion does not guarantee that the death is humane.

Have you ever watched a crocodile or a group of them almost dismember a Wildebeast as they are simultaneously pulling it under the water to drown it? We all know it is a brutal and painful death.

A pride of lions may also take as much as 10-15 minutes to kill an animal from suffocation by clamping both its snout and throat. Other lions are almost certainly ripping huge chunks of flesh from the animal as this scenario plays out and death finally occurs.

Who among us has not seen the big cats teach their young the art of "the kill" by injuring a baby Gazelle and then letting the cubs "play" with it as it tries in vain to escape?

Nature can be brutal. I back the management techniques shown on "60 Minutes" and while the "hunt" may not be as sporting an act as Mother Nature might sometimes provide, I certainly think the animals, for the most part, die more quickly and humanely than most - including the beef we consume.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Let the hunting begin!

Finally something we all agree on!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #18
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

LOL, wtf, even I agree with you about the dumb bitch on 60 Minutes last night.

But, before you wax all wet and happy, I'll just point out that she's a perfect example of never letting facts get in the way. Did we catch a glimpse of you and some Faux Righties in a picture on her desk?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:07 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default If it was a picture hillbilly bent over of a squealing ned beatty look alike it was COG! LOL

If it was a picture of a a man bitch slapping a couple of neo-cons, then it was me.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:27 PM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

notice the irony of the womans' last name, Feral??????
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women