Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default 60 Minutes. Anybody see this segment last night?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...roller;housing

Talk about one dumb chick.
These animals are extinct in the wild. Texas ranchers have their population thriving and this chick wants to shut the hunting business down because she think it is inhumane. Now she has no problem eating beef. Those cattle are killed so much more humanely! LOL Now if she want to talk about the ad exemption , that would be an honest debate but this silly bitch would rather the species go extinct than have the population thrive in Texas because of tried and true herd management methods!

This is like our neo-cons. They want the rest of the world to thrive and are willing to spend all our money doing so at the expense of this country.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:11 AM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

No, it’s just another instance of your typical lefty distorting reality to fit his/her ‘feel-good’ fantasies. Business and hunting interests are better served by conservatives. Business and hunting are things she is obviously against, so she is not a 'neo-con'.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:11 AM   #3
montana1958
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I hardly watch 60 minutes anymore because of the bias they put on stories like this one and the one before it about the greatness of Leon Panetta. So these ranches have animals now that can't be hunted and provide nothing to them financially. Will they sell them off to the slaughter house to get some return on the investment? It's a business just like cattle ranches and chicken coup's. This women would rather they go extinct and become steaks and hamburger than thrive in the contained and managed wild. Hunting may not be for everyone but this showed the dangers of over regulation. Goodbye whatever those animals were called.
montana1958 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

When has a neocon, libertarian, republican or even most Democrats come out against hunting? That is the sole domain of the radical left. I'd have thought you would be supporting her. You are really stretching this time. Not that you are ever accurate, but this time you missed the mark by a mile.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:15 AM   #5
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

You know the wild life management system in Texas is done so well that on any given day you can just about peg to the 100's the amount of all species hunted here. No one knows conservation better than a hunter! No one respects all life & lands better than a hunter!

This is just a plain bullshit story by someone who has too much time on their hands and can't stand not putting their nose into other peoples business. I will bet a years salary if this person went hungry for any length of time their tune would change overnight!
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana1958 View Post
I hardly watch 60 minutes anymore because of the bias they put on stories like this one and the one before it about the greatness of Leon Panetta.
So Leon Panetta is in on getting Bin Laden, in on getting the merchant captain away from the Somali pirates and in on this last operation to free two kidnapped Somali hostages and you tie two thoughts together like the story about his success and this animal rights wacko together?

I wonder why the Teapublicans even have candidates. You've confirmed they are incapable of rational thought.

Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No, it’s just another instance of your typical lefty distorting reality to fit his/her ‘feel-good’ fantasies. Business and hunting interests are better served by conservatives. Business and hunting are things she is obviously against, so she is not a 'neo-con'.
I'm no lefty in this regard. I think herd mangement is a smart thing.

I think this bitch is misguided, just like I think the neo-cons are.

This bitch wants to spread her way of life on the rest of this country and the world. She is trying to get the government to do so, that is exactly what the neo-cons are doing in this nation building crap. Nation building is a liberal thing! Get that through your head and we will be better off.

Let the rest of the world kill all their animials if they want. We here in this country will thrive with a viable economic model.

You neoconic MoFo's are just like this crazy bitch!

I still think the ag exempt is bs though!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #8
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Default 60 Minutes. Anybody see this segment last night?

Nope...

The Dukes of Hazzard is on at the same time.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:19 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Suit yourself, WTF, neocons are anti-hunting. You live in an interesting fantasy world.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Nobody is as stupid as you though cutiepie. I'll give ya that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
When has a neocon, libertarian, republican or even most Democrats come out against hunting? That is the sole domain of the radical left. I'd have thought you would be supporting her. You are really stretching this time. Not that you are ever accurate, but this time you missed the mark by a mile.
God you are one stupid SOB.

My point was that Nation Building is a liberal thought process!

That is what neo-cons are all about.

They are as stupid as this woman.

They will let this country go to hell in the romantic notion of protecting it by helping the rest of the world survive.

neo-cons = this crazy bitch
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:27 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm no lefty in this regard. I think herd mangement is a smart thing.
Though you are a 'lefty', in this instance I was referring to the dizzy bitch in the video.

Quote:
I think this bitch is misguided, just like I think the neo-cons are.

This bitch wants to spread her way of life on the rest of this country and the world. She is trying to get the government to do so, that is exactly what the neo-cons are doing in this nation building crap. Nation building is a liberal thing! Get that through your head and we will be better off.
Perhaps you've never heard of the 'Truman Doctrine' or the 'Marshall Plan' enacted under Truman?

Quote:
Let the rest of the world kill all there animials if they wacnt. We here in this country will thrivev with a viable economic model.

You neoconic MoFo's are just like this crazy bitch!
This 'crazy bitch' is a typical lefty. She wants someone else to pay for her fantasy world.

Quote:
I still think the ag exempt is bs though!
???
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Geez, chill, dude! I AGREED with you. Neocons are anti-hunting. Nation building? I thought it was just a game preserve. I didn't know they were starting a nation. But OK, neocons are anti-hunting. Don't get so upset, man. It's bad for your blood pressure.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Perhaps you've never heard of the 'Truman Doctrine' or the 'Marshall Plan' enacted under Truman?
Marshall Plan is great if we can get other countries to devastate their economies and we can come in there and loan them money to rebuild. Not this Neoconic view of the United States spending trillions tearing their nation down and we rebuild it for free. That help out the Defense Industry but not your average American.

This 'crazy bitch' is a typical lefty. She wants someone else to pay for her fantasy world.

Neo-cons want the taxpayers to pay for their BS.

???
Well it was a footnote to any reasonable objection the crazy bitch might have had. One of economic not her illogical one.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Geez, chill, dude! I AGREED with you. Neocons are anti-hunting. Nation building? I thought it was just a game preserve. I didn't know they were starting a nation. But OK, neocons are anti-hunting. Don't get so upset, man. It's bad for your blood pressure.
LOL, if you say chill and I am already chill, what does that make you. Overreactionary? A woman?

You keep acting this stupid and I will start calling you a neo-con again!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #15
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok wait a minute... herd management is essential. Not only that there are actually poor folk who do live in some rural areas that hunt for food believe it or not. Not for sport. I am all for protecting species on the brink of extinction and I believe in being human as possible when we kill our food.. but I don't necessarily agree with what she is saying. I do get the whole "we don't really stalk or do true hunting", but has she ever seen what is actually involved in hunting with a bow an arrow? Not the same thing as hunting with a gun.

Anyway this woman seems a bit blinded because of her love for animals and it is obvious she is an animal rights activist. I get that but there needs to be more common sense and she is not really showing much common sense here.
Sensia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women