Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2011, 10:26 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Is I B Hankering defending betting on when people will die?

I B Hankering are you defending that? Is dignified to bet who the next human will be to die.

That is what Lauren Summerhill did and you seem to be her attack dog. (No offense to dogs)

If it is ok to bet which Celebrity might die next, is it ok to set up a betting pool on just which provider may become the next victim of say a craigslist type death or even suicide. Is that what passes as dignified behavior in your world? Yet me making fun of people that do such things is somehow deplorable? Is that WTF I am hearing from you?

SR Only, feel free to chime in. I've always thought it much better to talk directly to a man than behind his back. I'm thinking you may agree with that thought but might need a gentle reminder.

I told ya'll you shoulda listened to Becky.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:50 PM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Politics? Religion? Nope.

Move on please
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Get Smart

Maxwell Smart ''Chica Chaser, Would you believe....................... .. an afterlife discussion?"

Now that my fellow posters is an example of birds of a feather sticking together
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #4
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

I bet on the continued stupidity of the human race. There seems to be but one cure, bullets for breakfast.

Sick and evil? Perhaps.
Do I care much for what someone thinks about the strange inner workings of my devious mind? Not really.

I've bet on who will pass out in formation, who is going to puke or die on a battalion run, and who will cry like a bitch first when we had incoming rockets. We even bet on how many divorces would happen before R&R. (Answer? More than any of us guessed actually!)
Now we're betting on who will be the first officially out of the closet with DADT being repealed.
And yes, some of us participate in the local radio station's "celebrity death pool".
Damn you Bob Barker! I pick you every year!!!
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default What do you win when the Celeb you pick dies? Weegie Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred_robin View Post
I bet on the continued stupidity of the human race. There seems to be but one cure, bullets for breakfast.

Sick and evil? Perhaps.
Do I care much for what someone thinks about the strange inner workings of my devious mind? Not really.

I've bet on who will pass out in formation, who is going to puke or die on a battalion run, and who will cry like a bitch first when we had incoming rockets. We even bet on how many divorces would happen before R&R. (Answer? More than any of us guessed actually!)
Now we're betting on who will be the first officially out of the closet with DADT being repealed.
And yes, some of us participate in the local radio station's "celebrity death pool".
Damn you Bob Barker! I pick you every year!!!
Damn girl, ya'll do bet allot!

Ya'll got any bets on who will die first or is that to morbid?

My post wasn't anti-betting.

It was anti-hypocrite (Notice how I B hasn't replied)and the belief in the afterlife.

You think Amy Winehouse is in rehab heaven?....cause you know they got a helluva band!

Are you a religious person? You think God only lets in Christians?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:19 AM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Im guessing IB hasn't replied as he understood what I said above. I was being nice and even said please.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:04 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Damn, Lil Robin almost got me points....using I B Hankering 's logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Im guessing IB hasn't replied as he understood what I said above. I was being nice and even said please.
Well I respectfully disagree as to why I B Hankering did not reply but I do understand why you do not want your friends exposed as ..... as, well whatever.
So in the interest of forum harmony I will ignore I B Hankering's double speak on this isssue and can only hope and pray you will nudge him into not making any more silly accusations that he can not back up all by his lonesome.

In my defense, this thread was started as a reply to this thread

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=263949

In I B Hankering's defense, he still think Albert E was a religious man. So I really was expecting more than what that poor feller is capable of
delivering

So move along folks....nothing more to see here. WTF was trying to defend himself from some lies and stepped on the wrong toes. Any of you wanna bet on when one of us will die, go start your on betting pool.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #8
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, if you die you get to be a mod on another board. > : )
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:33 PM   #9
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

yep, A. Winehouse just made her first official declaration as our newest mod. It isn't Hump Day anymore, it's Blow Hole Wednesday.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women