Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60006
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2011, 08:01 AM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default WTF hanged himself with his own rope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

I never said anything as demeaning to Lauren Summerhill as, "Oh yea, you are a hooker, wtf do you know about economics.''

That is wtf Marshall did. That you would defend that or be so stupid as to not see the difference between wtf I said to Lauren Summerhill and wtf Marshall said shows that you may not be a liar but indeed an idiot on this subject matter.

What I did point out to Lauren Summerhill was that she never admits to being wrong even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Just as you probably will not admit that you are wrong in your comparison of wtf Marshall did and what I did. I accused Marshall of injecting one's profession into the mix. As if her profession diminished her ability to have a voice at the table. I did no such thing with Lauren Summerhill.

So either apologize or I will call you the male version of Lauren Summerhill. Cut from the same cloth of not being able to admit you were wrong or confused or just plaid ignorant on this subject matter.

Quote:
I am not deflecting, you liar.

You compared wtf I said to Lauren and wtf Marshall said to another lady. I pointed out that there was no comparison.

Marshall implied that because the lady was in this business she was stupid. You seem to agree with Marshall. If you do not just say so but your silence on the issue appears to me that you do agree with Marshall.

Lauren Summerhill left the board, if it was because I pointed out her inconsistancy in truth telling or double standards, then you are blaming the wrong person. You are blaming the person who points out double standards and not the person that had them

Figures, you think women in this industry are stupid, just as Marshall does.

That would then lend me pause to point out your double standard, you accusing me of running of a lady that is in the profession and by your and Marshall's logic is to stupid to have a thought on say economics. Wow you two are twisted.
Quote:
Which has nothing to do with wtf Marshall did.

I did not agree with Lauren's POV, pure and simple. She could defend it all she wanted, I would never bring up her choice of profession as a means to discount her POV.

Marshall implied that because a lady is in this profession , she is to stupid to have a POV.

Are you to hard headed to not see the difference.

We all say stupid shit....and I have no problem with people calling out people that say stupid shit. Perhaps you are too dense to realize that this is the same as calling those people stupid; hence, you are de facto admitting you called Lauren stupid.

It crosses the line when you say, "Oh you are a garbage man, your views do not count." or as Marshall said and you appear to agree with "What you said was stupid young lady, no wonder you are a hooker.''

The ''no wonder you are a hooker'' part is what I think is chickenshit.

I have/had no problem with calling peole out that say stupid shit. Ditto above.You are a prime example. I point out your lies all the time.

Are you going to disable your account too? (Like Lauren did?) Here you are admitting your actions drove her to disable her account.

BooFuc'nHoo if you do.
Quote:
I had a dog in the fight....Leah and I are friendly if not friends via pm. That lady knows the real deal and does not post a bunch of self promoting caca. There is no way in hell she thought I meant anything insulting to her. The insult was Lauren giving Leah advice on a question that Leah did not even ask about. You are admitting your response was meant as an insult towards Lauren’s professional advice: an attack on her knowledge of her profession.

Furthermore, If Lauren left because she did not like my posts, it would be no different than if I left because I did not like yours. Again, you are admitting your actions drove her to disable her account.
My choice. You post what you want , when ya want. I can either respond, ignore , cry or leave. You have no control over how I respond. I had no control over how Lauren responded. I do not have that kind of power. She will be back, she just threw her usual hissy fit for attention, glad to see you are still giving it to her.
Quote:
And if you dig a bit deeper you will find that Summerhill conspired with her band of Goddesses to get me banned in another place and time. You are admitting you imagined you had reason to justify your verbal assaults against Lauren.

Now it was my fault for taking the bait, I freely admit. You are admitting your verbal assaults were predicated on your thoughts.
Quote:
No I didn't, I admitted to not agreeing with Lauren on many many things. Just as you and I disagree.

I never ever stooped so low as to bring up her profession into the mix. Her profession had nothing to do with her double standards.

Well they may have shaped her views but it was not fair game to ridicule her about her profession, one that I do use!

The insult was Lauren giving Leah advice on a question that Leah did not even ask about You are admitting the point to your jibe at Lauren was to ridicule her for her for the professional advice she offered Leah
Quote:
I B , I will not go ignore you on this issue. You compared me to Marshall. He insulted a woman's profession to gain advantage in a debate.

I never did that with Lauren Summerhill.

I challenge you to find any posts of mine doing so. You have admitted you drove her away. Look about.

Did I ever start a thread bragging out being correct predicting when someone would die? This is called rationalization. You are trying to paint her in a negative light so that your actions do not appear as heinous.

Did I ever start a thread making fun of people's videos, what they would consider their art?

The answer is no but if I make fun of a person who does those things, one who constantly talked about respect and human dignity and then brags about participating on a bet that she correctly predicting Amy Winehouse would be the next celebrity to die... I am responsible for their leaving? Again, this is a rationalization by you to justify your bad behavior.

I point out hypocrisy, it is what I love to do. Is it my fault she was the Queen of hypocrisy? Had she not been such a hypocrite, I never would have posted a thing to her. Neither her body nor brain did it for me. You are here insulting her and admitting you did it before and would do it again if given the chance – in a word: stalking!
Quote:
You believe that Lauren Summerhill was ran off this site by me.

You believe that she is a great person who cares about human dignity , yet she joins in on a bets guessing when the next person will die. Proof that she does not believe in human dignity, she only wants enough people (that she can con out of their money) to believe that she believes in human dignity, Again, this is a rationalization by you to justify your bad behavior. You being one of them , though I doubt that you have enough money to do the trick....no pun intended. You’re projecting. Kyra Graves appears much more worthy of your defense.

There are many differences between you and I , one being I do not have to kiss a narcissistic woman's ass Yet another insult directed at Lauren! online to fuel my need to communicate with a woman....any woman in your case. You really need to join some self help group and find a mate to raise your self esteem. You’re projecting. Though , you will find that raising your self esteem means you do not have to kiss ass or find a mate. You’re projecting. You will then be able see things for what they are, not what you believe them to be.

First though I recommend you read the very book you are denouncing to see how your false beliefs are leading you astray from science and facts. Facts like the founding fathers are such great men that had your interests at heart or that Lauren Summerhill believes in human diginity.

btw....you really are doing LS a disservice by not apologizing to me. I had no reason to ever bring her name up nor would I ever again were you to do the right thing. You’re a Lib: to you a tax is not a tax; up is down; down is up; black is white; white is black; right is wrong; therefore, when you say it’s wrong, I know it’s right!
Have a nice day.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:12 AM   #2
Marshall
BANNED

Just like David Carradine! LOL!

I pronouce him dead.........wutta dumb fuck!

IBH wins, game over!.........

he did drive her off...I recall thinking what a prick he was to Lauren.....he was relentless in his attacks on her.....no wonder she left, I'd leave too if somebody attacked me like that....
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:24 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Strong detailed post IB; you nailed WTF with his own hate speech.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default They way you quote is total bullshit. Makes it hard to follow but you probably want it that way

We all say stupid shit....and I have no problem with people calling out people that say stupid shit.Perhaps you are too dense to realize that this is the same as calling those people stupid; hence, you are de facto admitting you called Lauren stupid.

No, people saying stupid things is different than a person being called stupid. Smart people say stupid things all the time. Lauren Summerhill like you and I are stupid on any number of subjects. Difference being, I freely admit it.

btw She is stupid on the subject of human diginity if she thinks betting on when another human will die displays human diginity.

It crosses the line when you say, "Oh you are a garbage man, your views do not count." or as Marshall said and you appear to agree with "What you said was stupid young lady, no wonder you are a hooker.''

The ''no wonder you are a hooker'' part is what I think is chickenshit.

I have/had no problem with calling peole out that say stupid shit. Ditto above.You are a prime example. I point out your lies all the time. Ditto above is right, you are in fact a prime an example....

Are you going to disable your account too? (Like Lauren did?) Here you are admitting your actions drove her to disable her account.

No, I am admitting that she said more self serving ,contradictory shit than any human I have ever seen post. Me pointing it out was not the reason she left. Her doing it was the reason she left. Had she not done it, I would have never pointed it out. Are you saying it is my fault for her saying stupid shit all the time?

I guess it is my fault you say stupid shit too? Why not just blame me for all the stupid shit ya'll say. I really don't give a flip. In fact I think that humorous.A so called conservative blaming a so called liberal for all the stupid shit he(the conservative) says.

BooFuc'nHoo if you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I had a dog in the fight....Leah and I are friendly if not friends via pm. That lady knows the real deal and does not post a bunch of self promoting caca. There is no way in hell she thought I meant anything insulting to her. The insult was Lauren giving Leah advice on a question that Leah did not even ask about. You are admitting your response was meant as an insult towards Lauren’s professional advice: an attack on her knowledge of her profession.

No Lauren and Leah did not get along....Lauren was trying to get in a dig at Leah.IMHO I merely pointed how idiotic her response was....again , is it my fault Lauren responded with idiotic blabber?

Furthermore, If Lauren left because she did not like my posts, it would be no different than if I left because I did not like yours. Again, you are admitting your actions drove her to disable her account.

No I am saying that we are responsible for our own actions. If I do not like your posts about me and decide to leave....that is not your responsibility. I take responsibility for my actions. I have never tried to have Lauren or anyone else banned. My choice. You post what you want , when ya want. I can either respond, ignore , cry or leave. You have no control over how I respond. I had no control over how Lauren responded. I do not have that kind of power. She will be back, she just threw her usual hissy fit for attention, glad to see you are still giving it to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
And if you dig a bit deeper you will find that Summerhill conspired with her band of Goddesses to get me banned in another place and time. You are admitting you imagined you had reason to justify your verbal assaults against Lauren.

No I am saying that I never tried to have her banned or shut up. I did and do have good reason to cut her no slack. You are having trouble with slight differences that change whole meanings of things. No wonder you have trouble with science.

Now it was my fault for taking the bait, I freely admit. You are admitting your verbal assaults were predicated on your thoughts.

I am addmitting that my response(s) to Lauren Summerhill were predicated on her actions. Just like my response to you is predicated on your actions. I observe and reply. My Masters is in Hypocrisy....something you and Lauren Summerhill seem to never run out of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
No I didn't, I admitted to not agreeing with Lauren on many many things. Just as you and I disagree.

I never ever stooped so low as to bring up her profession into the mix. Her profession had nothing to do with her double standards.

Well they may have shaped her views but it was not fair game to ridicule her about her profession, one that I do use!

The insult was Lauren giving Leah advice on a question that Leah did not even ask about You are admitting the point to your jibe at Lauren was to ridicule her for her for the professional advice she offered Leah

We have aslready went over this

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I B , I will not go ignore you on this issue. You compared me to Marshall. He insulted a woman's profession to gain advantage in a debate.

I never did that with Lauren Summerhill.

I challenge you to find any posts of mine doing so. You have admitted you drove her away. Look about.

She left...maybe my inability to put up with her hypocrisy drove her away. But that was her choice to leave, not mine. Thus you are pointing the finger at the wrong person.
Did I ever start a thread bragging out being correct predicting when someone would die? This is called rationalization. You are trying to paint her in a negative light so that your actions do not appear as heinous.

No, I am giving yet another example of her hypocrisy on a board that I have no part in. Well except that you and SR Only keep bringing me up. Whats up with that?

Did I ever start a thread making fun of people's videos, what they would consider their art?

The answer is no but if I make fun of a person who does those things, one who constantly talked about respect and human dignity and then brags about participating on a bet that she correctly predicting Amy Winehouse would be the next celebrity to die... I am responsible for their leaving? Again, this is a rationalization by you to justify your bad behavior.

I would have never said another peep about Lauren Summerhill had you not tried to lie about Lauren leaving this board and wtf Marshall did.

I point out hypocrisy, it is what I love to do. Is it my fault she was the Queen of hypocrisy? Had she not been such a hypocrite, I never would have posted a thing to her. Neither her body nor brain did it for me. You are here insulting her and admitting you did it before and would do it again if given the chance – in a word: stalking!

Calling a leopard a leopard should not be insulting to the leopard. If it is the maybe the leopard should try and change her spots. Now were I to call a leopard a narcissistic pig...that would just be an opinion and an insult to pigs IMHO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
You believe that Lauren Summerhill was ran off this site by me.

You believe that she is a great person who cares about human dignity , yet she joins in on a bets guessing when the next person will die. Proof that she does not believe in human dignity, she only wants enough people (that she can con out of their money) to believe that she believes in human dignity, Again, this is a rationalization by you to justify your bad behavior.
We have already established that we do not agree on wtf constitutes bad behaviour You being one of them , though I doubt that you have enough money to do the trick....no pun intended.You’re projecting. It is wtf we do, you do it, Lauren Summerhill does it....Jesus man you are almost as hypocritical as she was
Kyra Graves appears much more worthy of your defense.

There are many differences between you and I , one being I do not have to kiss a narcissistic woman's ass Yet another insult directed at Lauren! See now you are projecting, online to fuel my need to communicate with a woman....any woman in your case. You really need to join some self help group and find a mate to raise your self esteem. You’re projecting. again , we all do it Though , you will find that raising your self esteem means you do not have to kiss ass or find a mate. You’re projecting. yet again and you are being a hypocrite to boot. You will then be able see things for what they are, not what you believe them to be.

First though I recommend you read the very book you are denouncing to see how your false beliefs are leading you astray from science and facts. Facts like the founding fathers are such great men that had your interests at heart or that Lauren Summerhill believes in human diginity.

btw....you really are doing LS a disservice by not apologizing to me. I had no reason to ever bring her name up nor would I ever again were you to do the right thing. You’re a Lib: to you up is down; down is up; black is white; white is black; right is wrong; therefore, when you say it’s wrong, I know it’s right! Now that is scientific.....''whatever you say is wrong and whatever I say is right''

WWJD.....or in your case WWLSD
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:01 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Who pulled your chain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Hate speech?

WTF you smoking boy?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:07 AM   #6
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Hate speech?

WTF you smoking boy?

Yep...hateful speech

you would think that anyone who got busted like WDF would be embarrassed and humiliated, but not this guy.....I don't know if it's mental illness, low brain function, moral failing or a severe personality disorder....so many possible explanations......
Old 07-26-2011, 09:23 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Hate speech?????...seriously, you sound like a whiny lil bitch

Quote:
WTF is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
.....Seeing how we are streching the truth and all.

Here's a philosophical question for you two.

If I quit posting...will you blame yourselves for the hate speech you have directed towards me?

Simple question...let's see if you two Einstien's can answer it.

Whirlaway, I like ya but you are in over your head on this one. May I suggest you sit this one out.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:56 AM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post

These guys have just realised the size of your vagina

These guys are worried the 2x4s strapped to their asses won't keep them from falling in.

These guys are laughing at your offer of $50 a piece to tag-team you.

The same guys after you raised your offer to $250

These guys are saying, "Like we would touch it with a ten foot pole!"

If you were on fire, here are the volunteers to piss on you after you are smoldering.
All 3 of y'all, one right after the other. I thought you were all the same person (or at least all attached at the vagina)

Two of the premier hypocrites on this board and the blathering idiot. If we could only add up the number of times you have been wrong or failed to post a link to anything pertinent to support any of your particular brands of bullshit. If each time was worth a dollar, it would help pay for all you take from the public teat. Take your hands off each other’s hips and clasp them in prayer. Pray to God for the strength to be true and lie no more. Here is your chance to come to Jesus.

Just kidding. You know he won’t return your calls.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Big fonts Bigger Liars !!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:58 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Big fonts Bigger Liars !!!!!!!!
I guess you missed this font there Whirlaway

Quote:
WTF is this?

Whirlaway, I like ya but you are in over your head on this one. May I suggest you sit this one out.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #11
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
WTF is this?

If I quit posting...will you blame yourselves for the hate speech you have directed towards me?
While that would be an accomplishment which would be nice to take credit for, I'd much prefer to induce a suicide.....I suppose one could consider it a medically induced 206th trimester abortion........I put you in my dead-pool.....
Old 07-26-2011, 11:13 AM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

There are some swinging dicks in this world that falsely think the more they puff their chest out; the more respect they get !
Old 07-26-2011, 11:16 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I warned ya..........

Quote:
There are some swinging dicks in this world that falsely think the more they puff their chest out; the more respect they get !
I'll take your word that you are the resident expert on swinging dicks

This ain't about respect Whirly...it is about seeking truth. Why don't you chime in on betting on when others will die. Do you think that diginified that Lauren Summerhill would do so? Come on man, speak up, Cat got your tongue?

What about answering if you meanies make me leave. Will you then blame yourself for my departure?

Can you think without consulting Glenn Beck. Speak up , I can't hear you...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:32 PM   #14
MrGiz
BANNED

You silly mfr's need your own forum... somewhere. *
What an incredible waste of webspace & bandwidth!!*
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:01 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
You silly mfr's need your own forum... somewhere. *
What an incredible waste of webspace & bandwidth!!*
I can't argue with it being a waste og bandwith! Poor lauren summerhill. Caught in the middle of I B's WK'ing
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women