Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2017, 08:52 AM   #16
SexyGabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2841
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Let's ne honest here

The answer is rates. Even if the girl isn't a 10. If this price is right ya'll be right there. I'm basing this on my 8 years in the business. Any port in a storm!
SexyGabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:33 AM   #17
TheReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Not entirely true

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle View Post
The answer is rates. Even if the girl isn't a 10. If this price is right ya'll be right there. I'm basing this on my 8 years in the business. Any port in a storm!
Pretty much everyone explained it already.

Location/Appearance/Menu/Rates

The order in which is most important to you may differ. I seen ads for attractive girls, good rates, and open menu when I travel out of town. I never seen the girl because she was in a questionable area and I wasn’t familiar. To me location and safety are the biggest factors.
TheReal is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 12:33 PM   #18
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

mostly i wait or they text me out of the blue

"HEY"

that's a preferred position price wise. they can even make the decision

used to throw horrendous money at it and

that alone got me off on top of the activities

itt was fun to blow off the steam without the chains

but not that interested in that anymore

luckily THAT ran its course
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:11 PM   #19
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I hope this hook is wrong, really a disturbing thing to imagine that there are enough unhinged MLs out there to make this even seem true. It does explain a situation like that which prevails in Binghamton in an other-worldly way though.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:17 PM   #20
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

My brother and I were entertaining ourselves the other day constructing a mathematical equation describing the relationship between the amount of money Binghamton hooks charge per hour of whoring to the amount of money they spend on potato chips over a period of six months. I won't confuse anyone with the equation itself but please rest assured it seems accurate based upon what we see in both pictures and real life.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:52 PM   #21
wotbaby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

My answer to the thread question is 1) legitimacy and 2) prevalence of information.

If I can get a sense of who the provider is and detect a real person behind the provider, through pictures, through posting habits or frequency, then I'll reach out. The more info I can get about a girl, the safer and surer I'll feel about the encounter.

The sex is a different story altogether. It can be good or bad. That's a roll of the die.
wotbaby is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:29 AM   #22
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default while i dont

entirely disagree you have about 90 great reviews and ur rates are no where near the cheapest. obviuosly if price was the only consideration u either would have gotten out of the buz or lowered ur rates. because of ur looks and incredible ass combined with off the chart skills even cheapskates like myself broke down once to experience u. u were cute and charming yet some of ur idiosynchrasies may have been less charming on a woman who did not have an ass as great as ur or the abillity to give head in such a great way.

there are many girls avail that will blow u for $20 or fuck u for 50 but even those who avail themselves of that still consider the most upscale of options to satisfy their desires even if ultimately they cannot justify the cost
Quote:
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:43 AM   #23
Standupinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

For me in order:

Appearance- I like spinners or thinner girls

Safety/ info available- I like to know if they are legit and safe and that someone else had an ok experiance.. although I have thought with the little head and went anyway.

Rates- I do not have disposable income but will treat myself to a somewhat higher rate for the right girl

Menu / location- cbj is not a deal breaker but not preferred / open menu is deff better.. I travel so location is not a prob
Standupinit is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:44 AM   #24
Standupinit
Valued Poster

For me in order:

Appearance- I like spinners or thinner girls

Safety/ info available- I like to know if they are legit and safe and that someone else had an ok experiance.. although I have thought with the little head and went anyway.

Rates- I do not have disposable income but will treat myself to a somewhat higher rate for the right girl

Menu / location- cbj is not a deal breaker but not preferred / open menu is deff better.. I travel so location is not a prob
Old 11-18-2017, 08:45 AM   #25
Standupinit
Valued Poster

Opps
Old 11-19-2017, 07:50 AM   #26
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
My brother and I were entertaining ourselves the other day constructing a mathematical equation describing the relationship between the amount of money Binghamton hooks charge per hour of whoring to the amount of money they spend on potato chips over a period of six months. I won't confuse anyone with the equation itself but please rest assured it seems accurate based upon what we see in both pictures and real life.

Does anyone in your family have sex without paying for it?
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 09:43 AM   #27
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Does anyone in your family have sex without paying for it?
Wow what a juvenile scumbag remark.

Maybe I should start making smartass posts about your mother?
Old 11-19-2017, 10:18 AM   #28
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow what a juvenile scumbag remark.

Maybe I should start making smartass posts about your mother?

Wow. He is so triggered by a simple question that he actually dropped the intellectual act for one post. I never thought I would see that.

You post scumbag personal insults daily on this board and you are also the one that brought your family into it. It's amazing to see someone like you spend so much of your time trying to degrade providers, while at the same time being so immersed in them that you actually talk to family about them, and post about them daily. .

Now go get yourself off by degrading a provider or something.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:21 AM   #29
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Wow. He is so triggered by a simple question that he actually dropped the intellectual act for one post. I never thought I would see that.

You post scumbag personal insults daily on this board and you are also the one that brought your family into it. It's amazing to see someone like you spend so much of your time trying to degrade providers, while at the same time being so immersed in them that you actually talk to family about them, and post about them daily. The word starts with an L.

Now go insult a provider or something.
You're so triggered that you actually wrote a full paragraph.

Rude remarks about family members are beneath contempt as any adult knows. You should just pretend to be an adult and apologize.

Also take note I have not started in on your mother yet.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:44 AM   #30
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're so triggered that you actually wrote a full paragraph.

Rude remarks about family members are beneath contempt as any adult knows. You should just pretend to be an adult and apologize.

Also take note I have not started in on your mother yet.
You post alot of rude remarks that are beneath contempt. You brought your family into it. You obviously think there is nothing wrong with paying for it and even made it clear that a family member also does. Why are you so upset?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women