Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161068
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453043
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-24-2014, 03:33 PM   #121
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default I support your choice! not that it matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
Plain and Simple...

Because that is what I Chose to do. This is my business, and I can run it any way I Choose.

If someone doesn't like the Choices I make, they are completely Free to put me on their ECCIE Ignore List OR simply just Stop reading any/all of my posts, ads, website, Blog or anything else that I put up on the world wide web (internet).

I have added this information to ALL of my ads, website and Blog so there should be no reason that someone could say they were not aware of my decision to stop seeing married men.

You did post it in a public forum where anybody can opine as they think necessary! And ask dumb questions too!
Old 09-24-2014, 05:39 PM   #122
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Plain and Simple...

Because that is what I Chose to do. This is my business, and I will run it any way I Choose.

If someone does not like the Choices I make, they are completely Free to put me on their ECCIE Ignore List OR simply just Stop reading any/all of my posts, ads, website, Blog or anything else that I put up on the 'ol world wide web (internet).

Thank you to All of you who understand the Journey of Life, Free Will to make my own Choices and all of its Value.

Right on. Was just curious.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:04 PM   #123
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Because that is what I Chose to do. This is my business, and I will run it any way I Choose.
Yes, yes we know its your business. Congrats on being self employed.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:21 PM   #124
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Just can't help yourself, can ya?
Old 09-24-2014, 08:15 PM   #125
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default EXACTLY!!

Quote:
Plain and Simple...

Because that is what I Chose to do. This is my business, and I will run it any way I Choose. [/B][/COLOR]
And because you chose to start this thread you had to know, as intelligent as you seem to think you are (good for you, a positive outlook is important), that others in this community would exercise their choice to respond, whether positively or negatively. If you did not know or expect participation from the ranks, whether positive or critical, well then, further evaluation is required on your part.

I believe wholeheartedly in your right to choose who to see and who not to see for whatever reason and to run your business as you see fit, so don’t accuse me of being critical of your decision; I am not. Initially I had questions about why this venue for the announcement, but now, I don't care.

I have stayed away from this thread because, frankly, your decision is a WC to me, which means “who cares”. However, certain individuals taking shots at you and others who exercise their right to choose and say something finally irritated me enough to join in.

And now I am out and will sit back and let the haters do their thing.
Old 09-24-2014, 10:53 PM   #126
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
Huh? What was the question again?
Old 09-25-2014, 06:05 AM   #127
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Hmmm....

Quote:
It seems that can be said of you as well.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:18 AM   #128
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Plain and Simple...
Been away from ECCIE doing other stuff, but as long as I was logged in responding to a PM, I thought I'd quickly chime in on this thread... then quietly disappear again.

It is plain and simple, Dahlia. You can decide for yourself whom you want to see, period. As has been discussed on here ad nauseam, ladies can decline black guys, married guys, old fat guys who just wanna dine, or whomever else they choose, for whatever reason. All we can do is shrug our shoulders and move on.

It was fun while it lasted, Dahlia! Stay safe out there.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #129
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
It seems that can be said of you as well.
Thought you said you were just going to "sit back". Come again?
Old 09-25-2014, 04:57 PM   #130
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dude, nothing but respect for ya, but you got some blindfolds on if you can't see that. And no, really not interested in rehashing this thread, just couldn't help but comment on this.
Quote:
Try page 3.
Quote:
Quote:
Thought you said you were not going to comment any more as well. Fuckin hypocrite. Ok, you don't like me. Who gives a fuck?? You don't even know me so you hate my board persona?? Lol. Mature.... But to follow up behind my every post trying to get everyone on your side to hate me too is just... Is just.....well.....just fuckin ignorant. And ignorance is what I hate.
....... So,........Come again?
Old 09-25-2014, 06:34 PM   #131
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
I was, but couldn't resist the temptation to tell you what a wimp and a bitch you have become over the last year or so.

Yours was a clever retort, but not that clever. You can pick up your t-shirt at the door and thanks for trying to swim in the deep end.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:36 PM   #132
kc810m
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonthemove View Post
I don't know what is weirder: holy-roller hookers or holy-roller hobbyists...two sides of the same coin, I guess. I'm sure the Lord is super stoked that you still have sex for money (or pay money for sex) but that you won't do that when marriage is involved. Because that would be a sin. But not the sex/money exchange, that's totally cool.
LOL....exactly! The part where you're leading men/people into sin, and that all sin is weighted the same....but hey man, JC is cool with everything as long as you're not fucking married people seeing as how that particular sin is the only one that matters.....to you.

And Gemma, you're first class all the way aren't ya? Absolutely disgusting.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:51 PM   #133
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL! Yep. Sure am. Thanks for mentioning it. And I don't put up with shit, cant stand dumb people, despise ignorance, hate stinky sweaty balls, and shit breath. Oh and I am usually known for being; totally over-opinionated and a Class A Bitch. But hey, I'm a lot of fun and people either like me or they don't. 'Different strokes for different folks.' I'm fuckin positive I won't lose a wink of sleep over it shithead.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:13 PM   #134
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Mother got A Badge,

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc810m View Post
LOL....exactly! The part where you're leading men/people into sin, and that all sin is weighted the same....but hey man, JC is cool with everything as long as you're not fucking married people seeing as how that particular sin is the only one that matters.....to you.

And Gemma, you're first class all the way aren't ya? Absolutely disgusting.

Watch out the beat is on! Someone let JC (Jesus almighty)morality police, out! Whoo! Theses two girls, BIAACHES!, also Minor in tea party etiquette! And some of the girls are getting noticed!
Old 09-25-2014, 09:59 PM   #135
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

No dogs in the catfight, please.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women