Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2020, 05:21 AM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
You wish. Not even close, bambi.

if you say so cosmo

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 05:22 AM   #47
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If he kept it closed it wouldn't "happen" so much,

.... so he must like it .... and actually thrives on it.

No substance ever comes out of it, so he must swallow!
Nobody "swallows" like your "mother", LexusLoser.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 05:44 AM   #48
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, go ahead and party in Tulsa like your meaningless life depends on it, bambi. Shake hands with everybody, give lots of hugs. Begin developing an appetite for CROW, you're going to be eating if often come November. Enjoy!
Quote:
Where's CHOP at? Is it near Mission BBQ? Can I get a pork chop? Chopped steak? Lambchop? Inquiring minds want to know. Chop chop!
Quote:
Party was Bambi's term, Einstein. Not mine. Go pull your own pud.
Quote:
Bambi does. It's what drives him, and his kind.
Quote:
I thought you had me on ignore.
Quote:
The virus probably won't do well in the heat, but the ignorance will absolutely THRIVE!
Quote:
Don't even pretend to put words in my mouth, Whacko. Go pull your own pud, don't come over here trying to pull mine.
Quote:
Come show me, bambi.
Quote:
You wish. Not even close, bambi.
Quote:
Nobody "swallows" like your "mother", LexusLoser.
The entire substance of Mr. Dogs posts in this thread. Such nice worthwhile contributions.

Fixated on Bambi and pulling One's pud or trying to denigrate other posters.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 05:48 AM   #49
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Looks like you're the one who is fixated.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 05:50 AM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
None stranger than you, maga gurl, and bambino! bwahahaha
John Denver’s calling for you Pajama Boi.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 05:52 AM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
The entire substance of Mr. Dogs posts in this thread. Such nice worthwhile contributions.

Fixated on Bambi and pulling One's pud or trying to denigrate other posters.
He seems to be fixated on other members mothers. Maybe his mother threw him in a dumpster as a new born. Now, on to more important things. Today’s the big day. It’s Trump time in Tulsa!!!!!
Old 06-20-2020, 05:59 AM   #52
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Looks like you're the one who is fixated.
Such a witty retort. Not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He seems to be fixated on other members mothers. Maybe his mother threw him in a dumpster as a new born. Now, on to more important things. Today’s the big day. It’s Trump time in Tulsa!!!!!
Yeah, he/she has roughly 20% of the posts in this thread and not a one of them is worth anything.

Slowly becoming the new HoeDummer.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 06:10 AM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Trump supporters have taken over several city blocks waiting for the rally. Lots of red, white and blue. Flags are waving, not burning. No looting, rioting and destruction of property. It’s peaceful and positive.
Old 06-20-2020, 06:46 AM   #54
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’re so predictable. I knew you would trot the recent poll numbers out. They mean nothing. But you take solace in them. Let’s see how much enthusiasm Biden generates going forward. You failed to mention the HUGE enthusiasm gap between Trump supporters and Biden supporters. It’s 30pts in those same polls!! I don’t need a poll to tell me that, I can see it with my own eyes. Just like 2016!!!!!

Click on the YouTube link and get in the mood!!!!
And your posts are also predictible. Polls mean nothing and Trump will win because of the enthusiasm of his supporters. As usual, you point to polls (enthusiasm factor) when they support your POV and disregard them when they don't. A while ago, I pointed out to you that although polls showed Biden leading, the betting parlors had Trump ahead and you stated you put your faith in the betting parlors. Now the betting parlors also favor Biden. I assume you now put as much faith in betting parlors as you do in polls.

From yesterday:

Fox News Poll: Biden widens lead over Trump; Republicans enthusiastic, but fear motivates Dems

Biden supporters are far more likely to say fear that Trump might win is behind their vote choice (63 percent) than to say it is enthusiasm for Biden (31 percent). The opposite is true among those backing Trump, as almost twice as many of his supporters say enthusiasm is the motivation (62 percent) rather than fear Biden could win (33 percent).

Fear is a big factor when it comes to turnout, and that could help Biden. In 2016, more of those backing Trump (61 percent) than Hillary Clinton (54 percent) said fear motivated them.

I will repeat that Trump follows the polls religiously and reacts accordingly.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 06:52 AM   #55
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

#Walkaway2020
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 07:00 AM   #56
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Knowing your penchant for polls; thought you might find this poll interesting.

‘Biden is not equipped mentally or physically for the huge job ahead…’

...American Greatness partnered with TIPP to survey Michiganians and Floridians about their views on Biden and President Donald Trump’s mental fitness, AG reported.

Nearly three-quarters (71 percent) of Michiganians who were polled said they do not believe Biden has the “mental sharpness” that he needs to be president.

Six in ten Floridians agreed with the vast majority of Michiganians.

Zogby Analytics conducted a nationwide poll of likely voters and found that 55 percent believe it is more likely than not that Biden is in the early stages of dementia, while 45 percent believe it is less likely than not that Biden is in the early stages of dementia.

The trends followed partisan lines but clearly trended toward a belief in Biden’s mental decline.

Three-quarters (77 percent) of Republicans, more than half (56 percent) of independents, and one-third (32 percent) of Democrats think that Biden is more likely than not in the early stages of dementia....

Sure, the poll might not be a FiveThirtyEight pole, which are at least entertaining. As always, if you like you're pole dancer, you can keep your pole dancer.

Joe "Finger Bang" is out to prove them all wrong with this stoic advise he offered the other day: "You ought to marry into a family with 5 or more sisters… You know why that's the reason? One of them always loves you."
Fist, Zogby Analytics is one of the lowest rated polling companies, with a right bias.

"Zogby is not really seen as a legitimate poll by those who study such measures in general. One of the main reasons for that is that the company doesn’t release to the public its own methods on how it conducted their polling for many of its releases. Transparency is a big deal for most polls, and even the Trump-friendly Rasmussen let’s people see how they conduct themselves."

https://hillreporter.com/there-are-s...analysis-44311

But let's move on from that. The Zogby poll mentions voters in Michigan believe 71% of those polled don't believe Biden is mentally fit to be POTUS. Yet the last 3 polls in Michigan have Biden +2. +13. and +15.

We've been through this. Biden makes his gaffes. Trump's actions on the coronavirus and the George Floyd killing seem to have had a bigger impact on the minds of voters than Biden's gaffes. On March 29th Trump had a negative 2.3% approval rating. Today it is negative 12.3% according to RCP.
Old 06-20-2020, 07:03 AM   #57
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Temperatures in Tulsa have reached the 90s, and the Trumptards are camped in an area with hardly a spot of shade
And there wasn't a mask in sight.
Old 06-20-2020, 07:11 AM   #58
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And there wasn't a mask in sight.
Several vendors had these for sale...

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 07:15 AM   #59
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And your posts are also predictible. Polls mean nothing and Trump will win because of the enthusiasm of his supporters. As usual, you point to polls (enthusiasm factor) when they support your POV and disregard them when they don't. A while ago, I pointed out to you that although polls showed Biden leading, the betting parlors had Trump ahead and you stated you put your faith in the betting parlors. Now the betting parlors also favor Biden. I assume you now put as much faith in betting parlors as you do in polls.

From yesterday:

Fox News Poll: Biden widens lead over Trump; Republicans enthusiastic, but fear motivates Dems

Biden supporters are far more likely to say fear that Trump might win is behind their vote choice (63 percent) than to say it is enthusiasm for Biden (31 percent). The opposite is true among those backing Trump, as almost twice as many of his supporters say enthusiasm is the motivation (62 percent) rather than fear Biden could win (33 percent).

Fear is a big factor when it comes to turnout, and that could help Biden. In 2016, more of those backing Trump (61 percent) than Hillary Clinton (54 percent) said fear motivated them.

I will repeat that Trump follows the polls religiously and reacts accordingly.
Hey Speedy, I said Trump would win in 2016 and will win again. Despite what the polls say. I said I don’t need polls to see an obvious enthusiasm gap. That’s what I said. YOU only cherry pick certain data in the polls. I just pointed out you neglected to post the disparity in enthusiasm. I’m trying to find pictures of Biden’s Town Hall in Darby Pa Wednesday. There were very few people there. It was a joke. But of course, google won’t post any pictures. But Trump did tweet a picture of it. Can’t find that either. Because it’s a bad look for Biden.
Old 06-20-2020, 07:21 AM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

I found one Speedy:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/17/u...event.amp.html

I don’t need a poll to see Trump is light years ahead of Biden in the energy, enthusiasm arena.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women