Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #46
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Someone ought to be saving this shit for when I return to normal in a few weeks...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #47
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Whispers I whacked that strippers ass hard the 2nd and 3rd time and she complimented me on my ass grabbing skills.

What do I have to do to get my Jacket Back as a full fledged Attack Pack member!

I told you I want to be your apprentice.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:36 PM   #48
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
That is precisely what I have been trying to warn providers about when they continue to give you power

Darlin.... No One "gives" power..... There are a few of you trying to hold onto something that never should have been granted to you and does not exist in many other places...... Those days are done and over with.... do you think you and your followers or even this whole board are the only hobbyest around? please.

You and a few like you have your heads a little too far up a dark place and can't understand why it's so quiet...you can only assume where I've been and what I understand. I know where you spend most of your time.

with fighting little battle about if they are irreplaceable or not.

Many have come to find out just how replaceable they are as well as what their "Shelf Life is.... I agree with you. I replace a hobbyist every night.

But where are these same women worriers (the ones starting threads about no business, and guys asking for freebee's) when something like freebees are brought up. No where to be found. I knew just as well as you did, eventually some of them would be kissing your ass.

The only girls that kiss my ass darlin are the ones I pay to do it. I thought this was your world? You still have to pay?

You are good at what you do I will give you that. You don't bother me one bit.

Now that is just not true or we would not be having this little exchange..... The ones I don't bother tend to never have anything to say.... So are you to be the new face of the old school providers trying to CONTROL other women, what they do, who they see and start barking at us as to how we should act? CONTRO-OL *Janet Jackson voice*

And none of us "girls" were cat fighting, but some tongues were.
I have no reason to be mad my business is not suffering and I am not getting asked for freebees.

Then what is your purpose here? You seemed to stir a pot that was meant to basically be but a message for GUYS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP and for you gals to keep yer shit off the boards and away from us where it belongs.... I'm sure you didn't want me to stir this pot so you can keep perpetuating your plan to get girls to be insecure and lower their rates or, give out freebees. Don't be mad at me, be mad at the ones telling their business (or no business for that matter) my purpose here is stated in my last post

Like I said every thing I mentioned in PIE was based on logic. I was not attacking anyone I was just adding. 1+1=2. I bet you thought us "girls" couldn't do that, huh?

Some gals do it quite well..... I knew this college education was getting me somewhere. I'm sure not paying for it with freebes

As the queen mother would say "Keep calm, and carry on" (yes this is insinuating WWIII of the hobby world J/K)
Ya know..... What, I said J/K.

I REALLY DID NOT WANT TO STIR THINGS UP!!!!...I've been trying real hard to be good. What a joke. I see through it all.

Sometimes though ya need to bang on the wall a little and let the people next door know that others are hearing their argument! (I don't quite know what this means but I'll give it a go) And sometimes the wall gets knocked down (by a snitch) and there is an all out brawl in this bitch.

If it must folks, the decent reputation I have managed on the boards since aspd ( yep I'm old school ) can fly out the window on this issues accord. I don't care what anyone thinks about what I am saying here. I feel strongly about this issue and how it effects the hobby.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #49
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Whispers I whacked that strippers ass hard the 2nd and 3rd time and she complimented me on my ass grabbing skills.

What do I have to do to get my Jacket Back as a full fledged Attack Pack member!

I told you I want to be your apprentice.
You need to do some homework.... Download the series Sons of Anarchy and pay attention to what a "Pledge" is.....

It's a"vest"...... not a jacket.... and ya have a lot to learn.....

I'll talk to the other guys... I was wrong in stripping it from you on my own...... We'll bring it up at the next meeting.... Try to behave a bit between now and then.....

What you missed when her ass was in your face ready to be smacked was her looking at me saying "What the Fuck?" and me mouthing the words.. Humor him.... he's trying...
Old 12-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #50
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ok my Master!
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #51
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
She alluded to being pretty busy and meeting all her needs......

So maybe that has something to do with it.....

Has anyone walked by a NoTell with aline outside and heard a voice from the room calling out.....
Oh no, I have no interest in helping keep her busy or meeting any of her needs. I was never part of any line that had anything to do with this...

I generally tend to avoid notells, so I wouldn't have been witness to such a thing, who knows. I'm sure there are plenty of men whose taste differ vastly from mine.

Quote:
Yeah, Okay! NEEEEEEXT

I thought she was just doing a bad impression of Rick James, but wasn't sure.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:52 PM   #52
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
I agree with you. I replace a hobbyist every night.

That's a shame.... Some Ladies know the value of cultivating regulars....

I thought this was your world? You still have to pay? Most of the time....One way or the other... Free Pussy usually costs more in the long run....

CONTRO-OL *Janet Jackson voice* Sorry darlin... I listened close but yer no Janet Jackson!

I'm sure you didn't want me to stir this pot so you can keep perpetuating your plan to get girls to be insecure and lower their rates or, give out freebees. Ooohhhhh.... Is this the latest twist on the conspiracy theory? Damn... I think I need to hire a Script Writer....

Don't be mad at me,
Dogs get Mad.... People get Angry... I am seldom either...

Sometimes though ya need to bang on the wall a little and let the people next door know that others are hearing their argument! (I don't quite know what this means

Ya might wanna ask for some of yer tuition back!

If it must folks, the decent reputation I have managed on the boards since aspd ( yep I'm old school ) can fly out the window on this issues accord. I don't care what anyone thinks about what I am saying here. I feel strongly about this issue and how it effects the hobby.
Then carry on darlin..... If ya really want to trash that reputation have at it.....

I gotta go ask around I guess because I don't have a clue who the fuck you are.... Your reputation must not have been advertised well enough....
Old 12-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #53
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
I thought she was just doing a bad impression of Rick James, but wasn't sure.

Maybe she's making up in Volume and a Factory assembly line approach what the other GFE Providers are missing.....

Yeah, Okay! NEEEEEEXT? Hello???? I said NEEEEEEEEEXXXXXTTTTTTTT? Dammit one of them damn Blow N Go Hos that Pimp SixxBach runs with had bettter NOT have set up shop in my NoTell!!!!!

Old 12-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #54
Whispers

Ok... I tried....

All I need is one thread where I can be myself....

Just the one....

Just this ONE thread.....

That's all I need......

and.....

And this thread in San Antonio....http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=136213

Thats's all I need.....

Just those two threads....

I don't need any more....

except....

except maybe the ones in the Men's National Locker Room......

Just those 32 threads....

That's all I need.....

I'll be Ok ...

I can do this......

20 more days of being nice....

I can do this....
Old 12-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #55
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

Y'all have been busy while the sun was shining and the air so sweet. Why in the hell is everybody inside when it was so much more fun outside!

This is the first time I have read this thread and it makes me really just want to do something crazy.

So, for the sake of shits and grins and hopefully piss some people off, I am offering the following:

Whispers: Come to my glory hole. Free of charge, I'll even pay the lady what she would normally make. Just come. It will piss people off. Like, uh, people who hate me for giving away freebies and people who hate you for turning out strippers for less an hour than a boring ole massage without a happy ending. Fucker.

Wyldman: I want to come back to your place Wednesday night for an encore. Free, that's right. Fuck it. I'm single and lonely and I had a good time.

That's it. Charity is over. Fuck off
TaylorMaiden29 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #56
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

OH, and for the record, Wyldeman did not ask for a freebie. It was more like:
me: "So, I bet you lick some good pussy"
him:"I love to lick pussy"
me: "You want to take me home and lick me til your jaw falls off?"
him:"I can drive"
TaylorMaiden29 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #57
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude, my overnight rate is posted on my website. NO FREEBEES HERE. Goodnight.

P.S. I wish I had as many bitches as Whispers did. I would "control" them and force them to:

NOT GIVE OUT FREEBEES

OOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #58
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
Whispers: Come to my glory hole. Free of charge, I'll even pay the lady what she would normally make. Just come.

hmmmm..... Do you have strippers? Can you get me a stripper? Can you get that certain young lady from P10 we both know back for an encore performance? Pull that off and ?

It will piss people off.

Yup.... It probably will.. When and where?.... errrr..wait.... I'm trying to be nice till Santa gives me the Freebie I am looking for.... errr... wait.... Santa came early!.. Ok...When and where?...

err..... This doesn't feel right.... I'm gonna need to bring the AttackPack Sgt at Arms as well as another member with me.... I'm too high profile to travel alone now..... I would not suggest they get a Freebie but can we maybe get them a 2 for 1 discount?

Like, uh, people who hate me for giving away freebies and people who hate you for turning out strippers for less an hour than a boring ole massage without a happy ending. Fucker.

That's what it has always really been about..... The economics of my hobby vs the economics of yours..... I think they can peacefully coexist and your concept of Freebies might be a good start!.... But you need some other gimmick.... Maybe coupon books?.

Wyldman: I want to come back to your place Wednesday night for an encore. Free, that's right. Fuck it. I'm single and lonely and I had a good time.

Be careful Wyldman.... I sense a trap here.... Hold your ground dude... No Freebies..... Make her bring the Wine!

That's it. Charity is over. Fuck off
Taylor?

Well said.....

Your starting to grow on me....

How about you give me a dollar.... I fuck you..... I get Provider Status... and get your back in the Powder Room for a couple of weeks?.....

I would offer you a freebie but if I don't sell it I'm not really a provider am I?

Old 12-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #59
Whispers

Quote:
I wish I had as many bitches as Whispers did.
ahhh.. and that's where you start to fall..... I'll get you my pretty......

soon enough....

first the envy sets in......

then.....
Old 12-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #60
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Dude, my overnight rate is posted on my website. NO FREEBEES HERE. Goodnight.

P.S. I wish I had as many bitches as Whispers did. I would "control" them and force them to:

NOT GIVE OUT FREEBEES

OOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
People bitching about what other people do with their business or behind closed doors, wanting to control what others do in the privacy of their own homes is one of the biggest things fucked up about this country.

Food for thought, and that was a freebie.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women