Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
Jessy Stone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2453
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A Little Early

This message brought to you by Miss Max of Dallas via Jessy Stone!
I know it's a little early in the season to bring this to everyone's attention, but I figured the sooner, the better.

As we all know, it's been a tough year for many reasons. This is just a friendly reminder that the holidays are upon us and I wanted to remind the gents to try and remember your local ladies and especially the ones who have little ones during this time.

We all know there are some super sexy ladies traveling through our area, because TEXAS has some of the finest gents, and we/they know that you guys love variety. Hey, ain't it the spice of life!?!? However, please keep in mind the lovely ladies who make themselves available to you all year round when making your decisions about who to see during the next month. YOU could make a huge difference!

I'm not trying to take business from the traveling or even new ladies to the board, just reminding to support your local ladies when possible during the next few weeks. And yes, I'm one of the local ladies who could use some extra biz during this time, but am actually more concerned about the ladies with young 'uns, then anything. Like I said, it's been a tough year for many and as a community, I know we want to do everything we can during this time.

Happy Holidays To Everyone!

related thread- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=134983
Jessy Stone is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #2
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

IMHO,
While the intent may of been nice from the lady in Dallas. To me, it's tacky. And comes across as telling men whom they should be seeing & supporting rather than who the men truly want to see & enjoy. Men hobby for enjoyment. When & with with whom they so desire.
Last thing they need is to have providers make them feel guilty for seeing someone they desire, who's not local.

Just my opinion and mine alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessy Stone View Post
This message brought to you by Miss Max of Dallas via Jessy Stone!
I know it's a little early in the season to bring this to everyone's attention, but I figured the sooner, the better.

As we all know, it's been a tough year for many reasons. This is just a friendly reminder that the holidays are upon us and I wanted to remind the gents to try and remember your local ladies and especially the ones who have little ones during this time.

We all know there are some super sexy ladies traveling through our area, because Dallas has some of the finest gents, and we/they know that you guys love variety. Hey, ain't it the spice of life!?!? However, please keep in mind the lovely ladies who make themselves available to you all year round when making your decisions about who to see during the next month. YOU could make a huge difference!

I'm not trying to take business from the traveling or even new ladies to the board, just reminding to support your local ladies when possible during the next few weeks. And yes, I'm one of the local ladies who could use some extra biz during this time, but am actually more concerned about the ladies with young 'uns, then anything. Like I said, it's been a tough year for many and as a community, I know we want to do everything we can during this time.

Happy Holidays To Everyone!

related thread- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=134983
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

That is not her words it is copied and pasted from a provider in Dallas.

Jessy Stone your purpose is very appreciated but no matter the suggestions we all know these gents will see whom they feel the hottest for whether it be local ladies or not. And that is perfectly within their right.

Thank you for caring about the other ladies that work in the area. It is quite refreshing.

Merry XXX mas to you too
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #4
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Whoa Wicked Milf. The guardhouse my subdivision had a big "remember your friendly security people for the holidays" sign when I came home yesterday,

Guys can be pretty thoughtless. I'm a guy and I'm thoughtless all the time. A reminder like that dont hurt nothing.

This is the wrong hobby to be going around calling people tacky.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #5
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You, sir may agree to disagree with my *opinion*. However, don't twist my words around. I never called anyone tacky. I said the *intent* while nice was tacky. As I don't feel a provider should tell hobbyist whom they ought to be supporting & when. And using the holidays to dictate such. Is tacky!

This adult hobby is about men ENJOYING themselves in the company of a woman they desire. NOT worry about who they ought to supporting and when or where!! They do enough of that in their personal life!

It's also my opinion, that some folks have the whole outlook of this adult hobby, backwards.
If YOU want to disagree with me. So be it. You can go stress yourself out, feeling guily because you saw provider X from another city, which lead you to NOT financially support a local lady or two etc, whom you've already seen.

That's my opinion and I stand by it. Hobby or not.

It being the holidays, has no bearings on my personal opinion.

Have a great evening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Whoa Wicked Milf.

This is the wrong hobby to be going around calling people tacky.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:21 PM   #6
TxPlayer55
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Gosh, I guess we should all agree to the opinion of WM. If we don't, surely we will receive some sort of lecture. That is my opinion. It is also my view that folks can have their opinions which differ without being critized for it. It is the holidays and varies groups remind us that we can be generous to them this time of year. My paperboy includes an envelope in the paper to remind me about a Christmas present. I guess it will be my turn next. Oh, the drama of it all. TxP
TxPlayer55 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #7
jack16232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY !!!

HO! HO! HO!
jack16232 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #8
Travelingbro
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

BAH! HUMBUG! .... nothing wrong with a friendly reminder, there is no obligation.
Travelingbro is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #9
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree I don't think Jessy intended anything negative by it. It is nice to see other providers that keep in mind the other ladies in the area.

We all know its your choice whom you choose to see. And I personally am highly flattered when a gent chooses me to see at that particular time. No matter the reason..

Happy Holidays to everyone!
Old 12-02-2010, 03:35 AM   #10
macdeft
Valued Poster

Reminds me of one of my sisters who's always giving everybody "helpful" advice on how to live their life or whatever and we're always like, "No shit captain obvious"
macdeft is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:06 AM   #11
flinde
Valued Poster

You know, I shouldn't bait like that. Its not nice. But its just so easy. So predictable. And so fun.

I know I know, my baiting was "tacky" but that doesn't make me "tacky" (except that I am "tacky"). Its my behavior that was "tacky".

People who go out of their way to pronounce other's innocuous behavior as "tacky" are engaging in "tacky" behavior. But its their behavior, not they who are "tacky".

There. I didn't call nobody no names. Of course not. That would be "tacky" behavior.

God Bless. Merry Christmas. Happy Mithras Birthday. Happy second night of Hannukah. Happy Kwanza. And dont forget to tip your providers.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:18 AM   #12
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

God Damn, there will always be SOMEONE around to RUIN something NICE done or intended by someone else. Espcially in this fucking city!

Jesse, thank you- it means alot and I appreciate those words and thoughts for they are VERY true!

I also agree with Flinde and thank you, sir for your thoughts.

I have children and yes, it it nice to have some extra biz during this time of year as for all those other ladies out there with little ones. Many of us providers give and give all throughout the year. We participate in many charities and organizations and we give back to our communities so it is always nice to have the local scene appreciate us back during this time of year and though the economys ups and downs recently.

Im so tired of ignorant, ugly and loud mouthed people who LIKE to be cruel spewing their poison all over someones innocent and good intentions. WHat a bitch. PERIOD!!!!!!! Well, I can do it to!

Anyway, I have to go before I say what I really wanted to say.

Thanks again Jesse! You Rock!

KKA
XOXOXOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:06 AM   #13
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I heart you Kelli!!! lol
Old 12-02-2010, 09:08 AM   #14
flinde
Valued Poster

I'm glad you said that and not me, KKA. The board owners have sent me nice "stop that" PM's in the past when I was a little more specific about these cougar attack threads.

Just cant stand that opinion bullying. Older dont always make you wiser--I'm living male proof of that.

Anyway, time to get back to the positive. Anyone running any BNG specials?
Old 12-02-2010, 09:29 AM   #15
whitetail32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Obviously WM is good at snapping the leash.
whitetail32 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women