Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160721
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40349
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35465
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2013, 07:32 AM   #31
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

He will do great things
Buckskin is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:52 AM   #32
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
He will do great things
Buck, is it my turn for the popcorn or yours?

cowboyfan2745 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:05 AM   #33
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal El69 View Post
Where are all the guys who call the ladies and offer them a "Deal" of 60% off of their own posted rates? I wanna hear from them. Seems there must be more of you out there. I have heard about you, I just wanna hear you say it...... you know who you are....

Come on, we dont' care if the lady takes offense.... this IS a buyers market. It is OK to call them up for an appointment, tell them we had a great time last time. Remind them of how many reviews we write, tell them we know they make a good living off of our reviews and how much a bad review can hurt.... and then hit them with the "bill" up front for not writing a bad review?

I mean, come on guys, are you being a bunch of pussies about it? or is it not happening?

Ladies, are you telling me that some "established" gents have NEVER contacted you and asked for an appointment and then ask how little you will take to suck and fuck them?

I know I have and I know I am not alone!

Kal El. friend of JackJoeOff7667

So you're saying that if they don't give you the discount of 60% off their posted rates the lady or ladies will automatically get a bad review? Whether anything in that review was factual or not? Are you on their repeat list or simply ignore list? Discounts being initiated by the ladies themselves because you're a preferred or repeat customer is one thing but the scenario that you've described is just wrong on some many levels.
cowboyfan2745 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #34
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

This part of his thread was revealing to me...... Otherwise, my advice is to ignore trolls. (Kal El, I sent you a PM, please take the time to read it, sir.)

Let me summarize for the ladies what I am pulling out of this thread.

1) We have some very beautiful, kind, skilled and GENEROUS ladies who grace us with their presence. They are all worthy of being treated well and with utmost respect.

2) MOST of the men here (I would say a VAST MAJORITY) are true GENTLEMEN and will treat the ladies with respect and the courtesy they deserve. (Believe it or not, this is the very sticking point I had with many of the Austin gents - I was accused of being too nice to the ladies and for taking THEIR position - I can live with that reputation.)

3) Killeen, Waco and BCS are very safe places, the men are very appreciative of both the local ladies and the ladies that travel here from time to time. DO NOT let ONE BAD APPLE spoil the whole barrel ladies.

4) One of the biggest differences between our small forum and the big city forums is, we truly DO HAVE A SENSE OF COMMUNITY here. We don't like troublemakers and we have a way of dealing with them. There ARE men here the ladies and gents, can confide in and things get taken care of.

5) No lady EVER deserves to be treated poorly or to be made to feel bad. Woe unto the gent that does so intentionally, Woe unto the gent that does so unintentionally and does not apologize and make it right.

On a personal note, I want to thank all who have contributed, in a positive manner, to this thread. This open exchange of ideas, in a polite and civil manner, is not found in many of the other forums on the board. Thanks gents, but especially THANK YOU LAIDES, for your contributions to our board and to our area. WE DO APPRECIATE AND RESPECT YOU as a community.

Respectfully

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:22 AM   #35
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Bears repeating....

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Anything other than that is guaranteeing she skips you altogether or have a bad time if she decides to see you.
Excellent point that bears repeating. I know a lady that cancelled her whole trip to BCS over one guy who said he wanted a two hour appointment, but she had to discount her published rate $50.

She scratched the whole trip and never went back.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:36 AM   #36
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #37
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Buckskin is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #38
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Where are all the guys who call the ladies and offer them a "Deal" of 60% off of their own posted rates? I wanna hear from them. Seems there must be more of you out there. I have heard about you, I just wanna hear you say it...... you know who you are....

Come on, we dont' care if the lady takes offense.... this IS a buyers market. It is OK to call them up for an appointment, tell them we had a great time last time. Remind them of how many reviews we write, tell them we know they make a good living off of our reviews and how much a bad review can hurt.... and then hit them with the "bill" up front for not writing a bad review?

I mean, come on guys, are you being a bunch of pussies about it? or is it not happening?

Ladies, are you telling me that some "established" gents have NEVER contacted you and asked for an appointment and then ask how little you will take to suck and fuck them?

Welcome back. If you're going to continue to lash out at our small community here, I'm not going to tolerate it. I'm aware of your previous activity on the board and am willing to let bygones be bygones. However, I'll be keeping a close eye on you.

Consider this a friendly reminder about our guidelines for conduct.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:35 AM   #39
Coca Iena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 180511

Ladies should stick to their rates and gentlemen should bargain for their rate
Coca Iena is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:06 AM   #40
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coca Iena View Post
Ladies should stick to their rates and gentlemen should bargain for their rate
lmao.....i just got your handle
somtimes i can be really slow....guess thats why i always missed the lil school bus
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #41
neveahstarrtx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140685
My ECCIE Reviews

depending on where I have to go I just ask for gas money. If the gentleman wants to see me then I figure 30 or 40 dollars for gas is reasonable to ask for.
neveahstarrtx is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:28 AM   #42
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I've certainly never haggled a chick. I've certainly never stiffed a chick. I've always tried to be very respectful to them and the situation.

However, I get the other problem, which is I've had chicks bother me for cash out of the blue. It's pretty common, and if you tell them to stop, then they might throw a hissy fit and try to cut you off from the goods.

So if a chick is bothering you out of the blue, I don't think it's bad to see if she's running a special, since she's already intruding on your personal time.
NewWave is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women