Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #31
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

" She goes on to explain that she does not date AA because her incall was her home. She was in the type of neighborbood that AA visitors would draw attention from her neighbors. When you're in the discretion business, it's unfortunate but understandable too."

Doesnt really make sense she said that to me. So many of people can come to her house in a given week but one or two AAs will cause the neighbors to question what she is doing? I'm starting to think this 'hobby' is not for me at all. Learned alot of things lurking around the past year or so.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #32
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

BlackJedi- I didn't mean to offend. Just relaying one provider's comments. Don't despair about the hobby. When we conduct ourselves as gentlemen, most women shouldn't give a problem- most of the time.
I would imagine telling a provider you're from ECCIE is more likely to exclude you than being AA.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #33
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
I would imagine telling a provider you're from ECCIE is more likely to exclude you than being AA.
And those are exactly the providers you don't want to see.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #34
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have not been seen because of my physical and ethnic back round as well. I chalk it up as just preference.

Don't focus on who won't see you because they are not YOUR type either.

Focus on the ladies who are open and do research, maybe if some of the other AA guys here could pm him and he could see the list of their reviews he will know which ladies may be open rather than closed.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:23 AM   #35
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is so wrong as in INCORRECT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversoft View Post
Having had this discussion with more than one provider, it seems that it comes down to a few issues:

AA men often speak to them in a far more demeaning way than other guys do.

AA men insist on BBFS at a far greater rate than other guys do

And of greatest issue, AA men want to screw from the moment they walk in until the moment their time is up (and they hold back), which takes a physical toll on the provider.

Are these women stereotyping when they assume that all AA men will exhibit these behaviors? Yep. But it's their bodies, and they can do with them as they wish.

As for you, BJ, you seem sensible and well spoken, and I would consider these things in your communication with providers as there are always exceptions to every rule.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:26 AM   #36
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WTF smells? They all have the same smell is they don't wash their ass or underarms after a long day. Other than that I've never met one man after a good shower to smell the same -_o
Old 09-12-2011, 04:07 AM   #37
guest102613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3112
My ECCIE Reviews

rifuckindiculous to some of the ignorant coments here.
And of greatest issue, AA men want to screw from the moment they walk in until the moment their time is up (and they hold back), which takes a physical toll on the provider....idk where your getting you info, but i have had more white dudes do this than aa clients
AA men often speak to them in a far more demeaning way than other guys do...well according to a white man & white provider, i am a cunt
As for you, BJ, you seem sensible and well spoken, and I would consider these things in your communication with providers as there are always exceptions to every rule....while i cant relate to being aa, i would take that remark as a complete smack in the face
Old 09-12-2011, 05:55 AM   #38
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Action77- unfortunately your friend picked a lady that doesn't know how to handle her biz
in a biz-ness like manor..

and all I can say is..wow..after reading through this thread..it makes me really miss the big city I came from..

I see so much "close minded" "small town ignorance" running all a muck here!

BJ..it was a pleasure meeting you and spending time with you...And I'd def see you again if you chose to book with me...
and any lady that chooses not to see you ..well it is her loss...

AG..
Old 09-12-2011, 07:24 AM   #39
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

A provider I saw on occasion had a NBA policy. When I asked her about it she said "there are a couple reasons but the biggest one is".... She showed me the CDC site and the amount of HIV/Aids cases are almost double for AA men compared to white men. Now this was a couple years ago so I have no idea what the stats are now...BD

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/survei...tm#hivaidsrace

Race or Ethnicity Estimated Number of Diagnoses of HIV Infection, 2009
American Indian/Alaska Native 189
Asian 470
Black/African American 21,652
Hispanic/Latinoa 7,347
Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander 34
White 11,803
Multiple Races 516
a Hispanics/Latinos can be of any race.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:45 AM   #40
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25
Default Stereotypes, Opinions, & Ignorance...

I will always agree that it is a woman's choice on who she see's and who she doesn't see...but some of the shit posted in this thread are just, once again...

Stereotypes, Opinions, & Ignorance.

Just my .02, carry on
Old 09-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #41
NYGman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post
Again Lynn...Really?

Regarding this mysterious 'smell' that is potentially caused by the diets and hygiene of AAs. Maybe its because us colored folks just love to eat alot of fried chicken thus causing us to smell like Crisco. We also use a lot of cocoa butter lotion and ABSOLUTELY NO soap at all because we do not shower after we are done playing basketball and dancing to drums. Maybe that's it.

That 'smell' thing is like me saying that all white people smell like wet dogs which is not true by any means but is a stereotype said amongst AAs.

I'm not sure any AA would want to see you if you have it instilled in your mind that we are cheap and rude based off of your 20 years of being a waitress and also that we all smell. I could imagine the session will be half-a$$$ed and hurried.

I have to say when it comes down to it black people and white people have different characteristics. Smell is definitely one of them. How many times have you heard a black person say that white people smell like a wet dog?? I definitely notice a distinct scent from black people that is different then white people. I mean I know race is a sensitive issue but it's not like skin color is the only difference that exists between races. I'm white and I love KFC by the way. And I can't jump but I can hit the open three and dribble my ass off.

I love Katt Williams when he talks about white people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp-luUAlcHE
Old 09-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #42
GP
Premium Access

LISTEN!

Everyone needs to take a step back and look at what has been said here. Everything has been second hand. Don't be one of THOSE people who jumps on the band wagon just because the chance to do it is there. Use your freaking heads. Don't fall for the mob mentality. Give everyone around here some credit for being able to differentiate between what has been said TO them and what the people are actually saying themselves from their own mouth's. Reactions like what has been going on are why topics fall into the abyss. Use your heads and try to carry on a civilized and intellectual conversation.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:42 PM   #43
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Wasnt trying to dis just my personal experience. Sorry for offending no need to send anymore rude PM's..
Old 09-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #44
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is off the main topic, but since the conversation is steering itself, I thought I would chime in with a little tidbit from my past.

As a former dancer, I worked at Wiggles in Rego Park. Ethnicities varied. I will always remember the first time I was "sniffed."

Seemingly, what some people have learned from their culture??

The gentlemen who would "sniff" me seemed to be from the Cambodia, Viet Nam, Laos and Thailand areas.

So what is that? South-Eastern Asia?

The experiences were different and harmless. As a matter of fact, a few took me to the VIP room when I sniffed them back!!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 04:13 PM   #45
GP
Premium Access

Rude PM's Lynn? REALLY???
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women