Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2019, 05:22 PM   #31
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
If Biden's smart he'll do like Will Ferrell in The Campaign, fuck Melania in front of a hidden camera and then put the video in his campaign ads.

LOL
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:24 PM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrarian View Post
IMHO
It's impossible to know what will happen between now and the election, of course, but if Joe Biden is the Democrat nominee Trump will be a one-termer. A moderate Democrat will give cover to moderate Republicans who question -as I do- Trump's fitness and motivations for office. If the choice is a very liberal Democrat such as Beto, Sanders, Mayor Pete or Warren and Trump moderate Republicans will hold their noses and vote for Trump. If the choice is Biden versus Trump the moderate Republicans will more comfortably not vote for Trump.

Biden is all wrong. Creepy Joe. He'd be 78 by the time he's sworn in and you make reference to Trump's fitness? Biden is stupid enough to play Trump's game like some crusader come to save America. He'll look more like a Prince Valiant comic strip.

BAHHAHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:36 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:53 PM   #34
agrarian
Gaining Momentum

IMHO
Biden's health is at least as good as Trump's. Biden will run, win and serve for a single term. But only if he does, in fact, plunge fully into the race. His veep will have the inside angle to win election in 2024. During his campaign versus Trump Biden will provide his tax returns, his college grades, and he will have a creditable, reputable physician reveal his physical condition.
agrarian is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 06:10 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IMHO
Biden's health is at least as good as Trump's. Biden will run, win and serve for a single term. But only if he does, in fact, plunge fully into the race. His veep will have the inside angle to win election in 2024. During his campaign versus Trump Biden will provide his tax returns, his college grades, and he will have a creditable, reputable physician reveal his physical condition.
Your -- or any lib-retard's -- fantasy that your opinion makes anything uncredible is only an opinion and therefore not credible in the real world.

Old 04-02-2019, 07:25 PM   #36
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
No such thing as balancing a budget when the economy is based on debt. The only place you'll see Obama next is on a wanted poster in your local Post Office with TREASON written on it in big bold capital letters.
Posts like this is why no one takes you serious. Grow up Levi. You and Eccielover are so immature. Please find another format if you cant have intelligent dialoge
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 07:44 PM   #37
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=agrarian;1061389302]IMHO
Biden's health is at least as good as Trump's. Biden will run, win and serve for a single term. But only if he does, in fact, plunge fully into the race. His veep will have the inside angle to win election in 2024. During his campaign versus Trump Biden will provide his tax returns, his college grades, and he will have a creditable, reputable physician reveal his physical condition.[/QUOTE

The “New Left” in the Democrat Party do not want Biden. They will control the Primaries.

These voters still remember the betrayal of Bernie. They are watching this time. Social Media will be their weapon against the “establishment”.

All of that and Biden is Too Old, Tool White, and Too Male.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 07:57 PM   #38
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Biden isn't even in the race and we know President Hillary Clinton won because the polls said so. NOT.
How many times have I heard that from my friends who are huge Trump fans. The polls are bull shit, look what happened in 2016 with Hillary. Well, NOT.

The average for nationwide general election polls showed Clinton winning by 3.2%. She actually won the popular vote by 2.1%:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...tein-5952.html

That's very little difference. The polls were almost spot on. The difference was that Trump busted his ass in the last week or two of the campaign in places like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, and he ended up winning there.

That's not going to be the case this time around if Biden wins the Democratic nomination. According to the polls, right now Biden has a 8% advantage over Trump in Wisconsin, 10.5% in Michigan, and 10% in Pennsylvania. Trump wasn't a strong candidate in these states, rather Hillary was a weak one.

It is true that Biden's not in the race. As someone pointed out here, if Biden doesn't get in, Sanders will be the front runner. I'd truly hate to see Sanders as president. If Biden wins, I'd hope for a Republican win in the Senate, and hope times would be like Clinton's second term, when government was split and the country did very well.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:03 PM   #39
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
In the end it's pretty simple to see what's happening to Biden. He and Sanders are the only ones polling regularly well against Trump right now. There is already lots of dirt and reasons that Sanders can be buried by the party. Biden however needs knocked down so the crazies can attempt their complete takeover of the party.
Agreed. And having the crazies take over the Democratic Party when the Republicans are so weak is frightening.

Quote:
IMHO
It's impossible to know what will happen between now and the election, of course, but if Joe Biden is the Democrat nominee Trump will be a one-termer. A moderate Democrat will give cover to moderate Republicans who question -as I do- Trump's fitness and motivations for office. If the choice is a very liberal Democrat such as Beto, Sanders, Mayor Pete or Warren and Trump moderate Republicans will hold their noses and vote for Trump. If the choice is Biden versus Trump the moderate Republicans will more comfortably not vote for Trump.
Very good analysis. What I'd add is if Republicans who aren't Trump fans believe their party will retain the Senate, they'll be more comfortable with Biden.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #40
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Posts like this is why no one takes you serious. Grow up Levi. You and Eccielover are so immature. Please find another format if you cant have intelligent dialoge
Prove me wrong Mr. Serious. Or crawl your ass back under the house.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:36 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
How many times have I heard that from my friends who are huge Trump fans. The polls are bull shit, look what happened in 2016 with Hillary. Well, NOT.

The average for nationwide general election polls showed Clinton winning by 3.2%. She actually won the popular vote by 2.1%:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...tein-5952.html

That's very little difference. The polls were almost spot on. The difference was that Trump busted his ass in the last week or two of the campaign in places like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, and he ended up winning there.

That's not going to be the case this time around if Biden wins the Democratic nomination. According to the polls, right now Biden has a 8% advantage over Trump in Wisconsin, 10.5% in Michigan, and 10% in Pennsylvania. Trump wasn't a strong candidate in these states, rather Hillary was a weak one.

It is true that Biden's not in the race. As someone pointed out here, if Biden doesn't get in, Sanders will be the front runner. I'd truly hate to see Sanders as president. If Biden wins, I'd hope for a Republican win in the Senate, and hope times would be like Clinton's second term, when government was split and the country did very well.

Biden is all wrong in every way to take on Trump. Not as wrong as Clinton but close enough. In many ways he's too much like Trump to beat Trump. The left can't defend Biden's frisky hands and slam Trump as a pussy grabber at the same time. Biden thinks he can "stand up" to Trump like some hero fighting evil. If he gets into that kind of campaign Biden will lose.

Chung Tran mentioned that Steve Bannon (remember him?) recently picked Harris/O'Rourke as the best bet against Trump. Note he didn't say they'd win. From a liberal view the media would eat it up. The voters not so much the harder they push the far leftist goals that the Bernie effect brought out. Recall Clinton couldn't even out distance Bernie with the DNC cheating. She had to veer hard left on many things to appease Bernie Bro's and Bitches to vote for her. A lot did. Not enough.

Bannon also said somewhere in another article maybe on Brietbart, that if no solid DNC candidate emerges that Clinton would enter the race, presumably as some last gasp savior and maybe this time the cunt might try campaigning to the end?

BAHHAAA
Old 04-02-2019, 08:45 PM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Jackie S;1061389609]
Quote:
IMHO
Biden's health is at least as good as Trump's. Biden will run, win and serve for a single term. But only if he does, in fact, plunge fully into the race. His veep will have the inside angle to win election in 2024. During his campaign versus Trump Biden will provide his tax returns, his college grades, and he will have a creditable, reputable physician reveal his physical condition.[/QUOTE

The “New Left” in the Democrat Party do not want Biden. They will control the Primaries.

These voters still remember the betrayal of Bernie. They are watching this time. Social Media will be their weapon against the “establishment”.

All of that and Biden is Too Old, Tool White, and Too Male.
So at this point in time who do you think the Democrats will nominate in 2020?

I don't think the "New Left" will have as big an impact in the near future as you do. They represent a small, but noisy, minority in the Democratic party, much as the Tea Party did just a few years ago. I agree with Agrarian that Biden right now is the leading Democratic candidate should he enter the race and is the man to beat. Yes, he is old but looks to be in great shape and is a year younger than Sanders. Too white? Too male? We'll see how that plays out over the next year.

FWIW.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6247.html
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:02 PM   #43
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Chun Tran mentioned that Steve Bannon (remember him?) recently picked Harris/O'Rourke as the best bet against Trump. Note he didn't say they'd win. From a liberal view the media would eat it up. The voters not so much the harder they push the far leftist goals that the Bernie effect brought out. Recall Clinton couldn't even out distance Bernie with the DNC cheating. She had to veer hard left on many things to appease Bernie Bro's and Bitches to vote for her. A lot did. Not enough.

Bannon also said somewhere in another article maybe on Brietbart, that if no solid DNC candidate emerges that Clinton would enter the race, presumably as some last gasp savior and maybe this time the cunt might try campaigning to the end?

BAHHAAA
Bannon's a shrewd, smart individual. I don't like him because he doesn't believe in free trade and wants to raise taxes on people like me. That's beside the point though. Just because he said Harris/O'Rourke would be the strongest ticket and just because he said Clinton may enter the race doesn't mean he actually believes either. You detest Clinton, Harris scares me, so maybe Bannon figures this sort of thing encourages people like us to get or stay in the Trump camp. For example, I'm scared shitless by Sanders and even though I really, really don't like Trump, I end up voting for him.

I'm much more inclined to agree with eccielover than Bannon, that Biden and Sanders are the strongest potential Democratic candidates. They poll the best anyway. Bannon probably doesn't want either of those two running against Trump.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:12 PM   #44
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Bannon's a shrewd, smart individual. I don't like him because he doesn't believe in free trade and wants to raise taxes on people like me. That's beside the point though. Just because he said Harris/O'Rourke would be the strongest ticket and just because he said Clinton may enter the race doesn't mean he actually believes either. You detest Clinton, Harris scares me, so maybe Bannon figures this sort of thing encourages people like us to get or stay in the Trump camp. For example, I'm scared shitless by Sanders and even though I really, really don't like Trump, I end up voting for him.

I'm much more inclined to agree with eccielover than Bannon, that Biden and Sanders are the strongest potential Democratic candidates. They poll the best anyway. Bannon probably doesn't want either of those two running against Trump.

I'll take either one. of the two Biden is better than Bernie. Because he's avoided the outright leftist stance of Bernie and that does not poll well with the majority at all. if you ask me to use my considerable sporting skills to handicap these nags . .. er candidates .. Biden has the better chance than Bernie against Trump.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:19 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women