Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2019, 09:34 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default Mika Brzezinski defends Joe Biden: He is ‘extremely flirtatious in a completely safe way’

Oh, so that's the politically correct defense. Who knew?

Mika Brzezinski defends Joe Biden: He is ‘extremely flirtatious in a completely safe way’

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...194303590.html

Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzenzski stood up for Joe Biden on Monday after former Nevada state assemblywoman Lucy Flores alleged that the former vice president kissed the back of her head in 2014 and made her feel “uneasy, gross, and confused.”

“There’s a lot of things I know about Joe Biden, I’ve known him for a long time,” Brzezinski began. “He is extremely affectionate, extremely flirtatious in a completely safe way. I am sure that somebody can misconstrue something he’s done. But as much as I can know what’s anyone’s heart, I don’t think that there’s a bad intent on his part at all.”

As Lucy Flores explained in an essay for The Cut, she was the 35-year-old Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor in Nevada when the alleged incident occurred side stage at a campaign rally. Brzezinski said that she read Flores’ account and agreed that it sounded like something Biden would do, but “never thought he meant anything from it except to be nice.” And her Morning Joe co-host, Joe Scarborough, also weighed in.

“We’ve had clips of him and late-night comics have had clips of him,” he said. “He’s always been very expressive, and he’s always been very expressive in public. It’s not like he’s hiding anything.”

Biden issued a statement in response to Flores’ allegation on Sunday.

“In my many years on the campaign trail and in public life, I have offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort,” the statement read. “And not once – never – did I believe I acted inappropriately. If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully. But it was never my intention.”

Brzezinski’s comments also come after Stephanie Carter, the wife of former Defense Secretary Ash Carter, wrote on Medium that a viral image of her and Biden in 2015 showing a similar circumstance, was taken from a video and is misleading and not a #MeToo moment.

“Are we really going to do this?” Brzezinski wondered. “And Democrats, you have to ask yourself: ‘What exactly is the line, the #MeToo line, you want to draw?’ Because you will live and die by that line. It’s an important line, it’s very important. Don’t mock it.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPwOUhyYUtY

RUN, JOE, RUN!!

BAHHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 10:03 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

But they don’t see ole “Uncle Joe” beating his meat in the bathroom after his “affectionate” encounters.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 10:04 PM   #3
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

You better hope Biden runs and wins the nomination. Our next president will likely be a Democrat. The rest of the top Democratic contenders are radicals who support the Green New Deal, except maybe Beto O'Rourke. And who knows what Beto believes.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 10:25 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You better hope Biden runs and wins the nomination. Our next president will likely be a Democrat. The rest of the top Democratic contenders are radicals who support the Green New Deal, except maybe Beto O'Rourke. And who knows what Beto believes.

Not likely to be a Democrat. Biden cannot beat Trump especially when his so-called strategy is the "stand up to the bully hero" play. He's no hero, neither is Trump. But if Biden tries Trump's game against him he'll end up like all 16+ Republicans in 2016 did. A LOSER.

to paraphrase Ann Coulter .. "Of the declared candidates .. NONE can beat Trump".

BAHAAAA

a lot of Trump's claims have proved true. Why else would the economy and jobs be a'rollin" ?
Trade is improving to out favor. Which makes it fair, finally. Perot was right about NAFTA in 1992. too bad he didn't win, he'd be doing a lot of the same things Trump is.

How much better would this nation be if these issues and Perot's fav topic .. the Debt, got resolved then?

Hmmm..
Old 04-02-2019, 05:55 AM   #5
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I agree and I hope Uncle Joe gets the nomination.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:59 AM   #6
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Not likely to be a Democrat. Biden cannot beat Trump especially when his so-called strategy is the "stand up to the bully hero" play. He's no hero, neither is Trump. But if Biden tries Trump's game against him he'll end up like all 16+ Republicans in 2016 did. A LOSER.

to paraphrase Ann Coulter .. "Of the declared candidates .. NONE can beat Trump".

BAHAAAA

a lot of Trump's claims have proved true. Why else would the economy and jobs be a'rollin" ?
Trade is improving to out favor. Which makes it fair, finally. Perot was right about NAFTA in 1992. too bad he didn't win, he'd be doing a lot of the same things Trump is.

How much better would this nation be if these issues and Perot's fav topic .. the Debt, got resolved then?

Hmmm..
I completely agree with you except about the debt. That will never be repaid.

The debt being repaid could only occur with massive cuts in spending and much higher taxes. I don't benefit from either of those scenarios.

Inflation from creating too much money makes it so everyone wins except fixed income no asset types, and even they will get some cost of living adjustment from the government.

How do you get elected promising to raise taxes and cut spending? It isn't easy in this fucked up country.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 06:06 AM   #7
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Tiny;1061387389] Our next president will likely be a Democrat. [QUOTE]

Okay. You can have The Field. I'll take Trump.

Unless the Dimms are convincing Moochelle to run....I like my chances vs anything the lefties can come up with.

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 06:55 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Creepy Uncle Joe has bigger problem than groping women. Just google Hunter Biden. He got some sweetheart deals from China and the Ukraine because of his Dad and John Kerry.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 07:07 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 07:11 AM   #10
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I completely agree.
I completely disagree, with Waco and Chateau. Biden would beat Trump like a drum. Not only is he ahead 10 points in nationwide polls, he’s ahead by 10 points in purple states Trump won in 2016 like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

The economy probably won’t be as good a year and a half from now as it’s beem for the last 2 years. While Trump’s corporate tax cuts and deregulation help the economy and the country, his trade “policy”, if you can call it that, is a potential disaster in waiting. Finally Waco, you’ve got him so wrong on the debt. He’s a New York real estate developer. He loves debt. He’s going to have us drowning in it. Our only hope is if the Republicans and moderate Democrats grow some balls. You’ve got Trump on one side and the progressives with
their $96 trillion green new deal on the other and the rest of us are going to get squeezed.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 07:28 AM   #11
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Tiny;1061387785]I completely disagree, with Waco and Chateau. Biden would beat Trump like a drum. Not only is he ahead 10 points in nationwide polls, he’s ahead by 10 points in purple states Trump won in 2016 like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Finally Waco, you’ve got him so wrong on the debt. He’s a New York real estate developer. He loves debt. He’s going to have us drowning in it. QUOTE]

There are those none so blind as those who refuse to see....verily, verily, I say unto you....

….who exactly loved (and left the nation with a Mountain of It prior to DJT being sworn in) debt, sir?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 07:35 AM   #12
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Look at the projections Chateau, triillion dollar deficits going forward. The national debt has exploded under Bush, Obama and Trump.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:14 AM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look at the projections Chateau, triillion dollar deficits going forward. The national debt has exploded under Bush, Obama and Trump.
Nobody will reverse that trend especially a dope like Biden.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:41 AM   #14
eccielover
Valued Poster

I only caught a couple minutes of it, but I saw former Governor Rendell state that

"Biden gives great shoulder massages" and that was as if it was personal experience.

That seriously gave me pause given the recent attacks on Trump being "gay".

eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:45 AM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I completely disagree, with Waco and Chateau. Biden would beat Trump like a drum. Not only is he ahead 10 points in nationwide polls, he’s ahead by 10 points in purple states Trump won in 2016 like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

The economy probably won’t be as good a year and a half from now as it’s beem for the last 2 years. While Trump’s corporate tax cuts and deregulation help the economy and the country, his trade “policy”, if you can call it that, is a potential disaster in waiting. Finally Waco, you’ve got him so wrong on the debt. He’s a New York real estate developer. He loves debt. He’s going to have us drowning in it. Our only hope is if the Republicans and moderate Democrats grow some balls. You’ve got Trump on one side and the progressives with
their $96 trillion green new deal on the other and the rest of us are going to get squeezed.

Best market quarter in a decade. Biden isn't even in the race and we know President Hillary Clinton won because the polls said so.

NOT.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women