Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2011, 08:28 PM   #31
brother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Dallas! by reading all the great things about you. I don't think I can handle you! I really think you would kill me and I'm not ready to die yet, but now that im thinking about what a way to go out!
brother is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:32 PM   #32
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother View Post
Dallas! by reading all the great things about you. I don't think I can handle you! I really think you would kill me and I'm not ready to die yet, but now that im thinking about what a way to go out!

lol--but I work on a curve baby!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #33
Triggerdick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Hey Dallas, thats what I like about you, after scottsummer's 2 rants you simply turn the other cheek. Nice avatar!
Triggerdick is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:37 PM   #34
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Whoa, WHAT??????
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:03 PM   #35
skeeter

Encounters: 28

The original question was does reputation and quality of service matter.... The obvious answer is yes.....no one is going to pick someone with a bad reputation and renowned for poor service over some one like Dallas who has more integrity and is more honorable than most people I know....not to mention her service level is off the charts.....

Scottsummer .... To come in on your first day and your second post and start insulting one of the finest ladies in this business.....someone that will go out of her way to help others in everyday she can is not the way to make friends and influence people ....

I hope you enjoy all that south the Louisiana ladies have to offer
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #36
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Right on Skeeter!
Old 06-02-2011, 12:58 AM   #37
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I predict Scott will not last long here. Maybe we should get a pot going on how long he will last. 60 days, 90 days, 28 days, what's your pleasure?

Dallas, it does matter and I hope to see you on my next trip down. Still don't think I can handle you, but I gotta go some time and what a way to go.

Now to suggestions. Try some new marketing. Hit some new prospects. Maybe you need to use some of the other boards more. Hell, maybe BP. You need to use new avenues so those that don't know you can find you.

Also remember the heat slows everything down in New Orleans this time of the year. That along with schools being out, vacations, etc.

Keep doing what you are doing and just do more in new places.

Luv you girl.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:07 AM   #38
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

SO glad they removed that really strange pic! Served absolutely no purpose in this thread!
Old 06-02-2011, 01:17 AM   #39
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

You're welcome... it was spammed on about 20 threads!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:24 AM   #40
scottsummer
BANNED

Look Skeeter I did not ask for your help nor do I want it I'm not here to make friends I'm here to hobby which I all do and have been doing for a year now and have gotten along just find without the help of you dawgs so you can play important somewhere else I have p411 which is what I us anyway but I'm new to this so I'm that mean I'm not bias I don't care if ruffle a few feathers I not here to kiss and try and be everybody friend I call it like I see it. If that means I can't see Dallas or nicolette who's like 50 anyway I will be okay I have decided to not see them to this point anyway not my type. And rick takes for being my number one fan you going to do a pot and a count down just for me your to sweet you really know how to treat a Guy.
scottsummer is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:33 AM   #41
scottsummer
BANNED

Oh and I know either the mod or Dallas edit some of the earlier post probably to make her look better but I stand by my word your right Skeeter real honorable.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:53 AM   #42
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No one is going to sweat you, speak your mind, by all means. But given your negativity thus far, I must agree that you may not last long. There is no need to bash someone just because they are not to your tastes. Most people here are a happy bunch, we do have our moments, but generally happy. As some may allow you your moment(s), allow some of us ours. Find something positive to say, about anyone or anything you like.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:09 AM   #43
scottsummer
BANNED

I didn't bash anyone the mod just told me I have done nothing out of line to this point but are you not 50 or over okay then you decided that you wanted to say right on Skeeter so I said something to you if you would just mind your business then I would have said nothing to you but now you want to play the victim. I can post on any post I want as long as I play within the rules so please stop trying to help I can take care of myself thank anyway.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:22 AM   #44
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsummer View Post
yeah im so sure your phone is ringing right now that's why you took the time to reply three time to my post instead of seeing someone you are the second top poster on here week after week and find everyway possible to advertise for yourself and you still have to come on and cry about your how slow it is for you I'm sure a lot of girls are slow all the time but your the only one who has to do this that rep you built sure has done a lot for you. Why don't you take some pride in yourself pull up those big girl panties and stop begging people to come run and see the world renown dallas rain and I will have a great night and you do the same hope you can get some rest with that not stop ringing phone.

Nothing like a long vacation for violating board rules. Multiple Handles aren't allowed......And neither is thread hijacking.......SEE YA!
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:47 AM   #45
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default cum to buffalo toronto or

niagara falls and let me live out my dream. sometimes at a home base theres only so many guys in the pool and since you would be first choice of many a guy many already have had the pleasure. while there are many factors economically, socially etc really i'm just dying to bang you so come this way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I am just wondering ....cause I have worked really hard to "build a stellar reputation" and "be so helpful to others here"...but my phone has been quiet lately.

I can go on tour and kick ass MOST places,but when I come home it seems to be like pulling teeth to get calls "...{I used to do really really well here!}

I have noticed that the BP / quickie for low donation / need no references kinda gals have swamped Nola lately.....seems like the providers that cause all the drama and screw guys over are the ones getting the business...

I do this kind of work because it is fun for me .....but I still have to make a living!

I am NOT whining,I am just trying to get a "game plan" so I can fix whatever issues there might be causing this!

Thanks for the comments & advice!!!
petiteassman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women