Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60147
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-04-2010, 12:03 PM   #16
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
But let me make this point, Bob, and take this any way you want. The one person in this local section that's most prone to resorting to name calling, it seems, is you. I've been called a dick by you 2 or 3 times in the last 2 days alone.
Let me explain this to you a third time.

You jumped into a review of Gabrielle in a snarky way.

I PMed you asking you to edit it so that you did not pollute Gabrielle's review.

You edited the post to make it even MORE snarky and directed it at me. This was after I attempted to cool things down privately.

You escalating with the following was the intentional behavior of a "dick".

You apparently cannot assume responsibility for your unnecessary behavior. Your problems with me can be resolved in private or in the Men's Lounge. That's where I attempted to get my issues with you resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
If you say so.

Look, i'm as enthralled with Gabrielle's charms as anyone, but reposting a review of yours from Nov of last year only serves to feed the impression that your reviews are as much about drawing attention to you as they are about drawing attention to the ladies involved.

Garbrielle, i have no doubt, would do just fine on her reputation as it already stands without needing to rely on someone who wants to serve as her "protector".
There is all sorts of "projection" taking place in your comment above in my opinion since you do not know me.

I have noobs contact me asking for advice. You've encouraged giving noobs advice. Yet when I posted that to give them advice, you went orthogonal.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyboyNY View Post
Jack goes on vacation and the s**t hits the fan. lol
Yes I would love the input from jack. But we will all still be here when he gets back. I hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
But do we worry about other areas. Or what the providers here think. I would want to keep upstate at a level that the local providers keep on(posting). As long as it does not get to mussy. Like all we do is kiss there ass's. Leave the ass kissing BCD and put into ROS.
Something from the boyz room. It would be better if I quote what I was replying to also. But there are rules and I can not out what others have said. But will say things on this board can not come to a point that any male or female does not feel welcome on it.(well allmost all anyway) Even this may not be up to par to the rules of the board. Hope mods let it stay any way. There are many things in that thread I would like all to see. But much of it is best where it is. Out of site to many.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:44 PM   #18
jekemo48
BANNED

quote rodney..." cant we all just get along?" and who was it that said this is just supposed to be fun? remember, its not real, its just a thing. relax and have some fun. im betting theres enough brain damage in your real lives, that theres no need to bring it here..

relax, have some fun, and forget all this brain damage

and i hope youre all having some fun this weekend.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #19
Guest012612
Account Disabled

User ID: 3177
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree! Dont we have better things to do with our time?
Old 07-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #20
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Let's follow Rodney King's plea: "Can't we all get along?"
Old 07-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #21
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Does it mean anything that I am reticent to post my opinion lest I be completely torn apart by people who have never met me?

Jokacz is right; people take things too seriously sometimes.

I may not be "afraid" to post, per se, but I am leery of being active on the local board to the extent that I wish to be. Recently, there was a thread attacking a provider for no discernible reason. It's one thing to attack a random, anonymous person on an internet forum. It's another thing entirely to attack someone who is consistently risking her safety by putting herself out there in this Provider/Hobbyist world. Sometimes I wish I had never decided to make my presence known on here...I was convinced by the good men on ECCIE that it was safe to have a limited presence, but threads like that one make me wonder if it was unwise of me to put myself out here.

I do need to mention that in comparison to other local forums, this one still seems to be pretty darn respectful. I was on vacation at the time of the aforementioned thread. I was very happy to see the kind of response given by the men who knew the provider who started it.

I will also say that we ladies know full well how risky it is for us to be posting here. Can things be changed to make us feel safer? I am not sure. Should that prevent us from trying? Heck no!

NB is right that too much policing of a board like this can make it not worthwhile. I know it's hard to determine when to step it and when not to step in, but it does make me a little queasy that a man can say something like this in a review without too much worry over repercussions:

"I noticed after the session that she has scars on legs and arms, she said she was very depressed as a kid and cut herself. Guess my dad was right, girls with daddy issues are easy and become strippers."

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=66338

I know I'm taking a huge risk by pointing all of this out, but hey....if I go out, I might as well do it with a bang, right?
Old 07-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #22
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekemo48 View Post
quote rodney..." cant we all just get along?" and who was it that said this is just supposed to be fun? remember, its not real, its just a thing. relax and have some fun. im betting theres enough brain damage in your real lives, that theres no need to bring it here..

relax, have some fun, and forget all this brain damage

and i hope youre all having some fun this weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica Hall View Post
I agree! Dont we have better things to do with our time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
Let's follow Rodney King's plea: "Can't we all get along?
I agree with all 3 of you. Yet it came up in the boyz room, that some members want to quit posting over the actions of some male members on upstate ny. And some do look to seek out others, to pick on. And some male and female members look to be more shy to post than once where. As it is also normal for that, its looks to be more than normal in numbers.

As bad behavier is greater on other parts of the board. I would like to see it keep low in upstate. This does look to be the only active board for us. Lets keep it, that as many as we can feel welcome.

Keep the local mods we have, but add a local female mod. I like having one from another part( sorry GP). But will also agree with GP that he looks to never be on upstate NY. And I would rather someone that is active.

edit: thank you China Doll for your post

Old 07-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #23
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Keep the local mods we have, but add a local female mod. I like having one from another part( sorry GP). But will also agree with GP that he looks to never be on upstate NY. And I would rather someone that is active.
No need to be sorry OSD. You and I can disagree and still remain civil with one another. We agree on some parts, but not on others. That is what makes America great.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #24
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Let me put in a few quick words before my wife finds out what I am doing on her computer (my laptop is not working).

I maintain that there are less conflicts on this board than on a typical discussion board. Whatever "hostility" there is exists among a small number of individuals who tend to take things personally. Most of us are here to support each other as providers or hobbyists - to promote safety, to facilitate the providing or receiving of services, and to have some fun while we are here. Let's not forget that and not throw the baby out with the bath water.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #25
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I maintain that there are less conflicts on this board than on a typical discussion board. Whatever "hostility" there is exists among a small number of individuals who tend to take things personally. Most of us are here to support each other as providers or hobbyists - to promote safety, to facilitate the providing or receiving of services, and to have some fun while we are here. Let's not forget that and not throw the baby out with the bath water.
Amen to that, Jack

I’m not sure what a female mod would bring to the table. Would someone care to enlighten me? I’m not even clear on the purpose a mod serves. If I had to nominate someone I’d go with Vivian. She has balls of brass and speaks truth to power. But unfortunately, I think she has a life.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:11 PM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

jokaczsorry, but some one listed providers in a good way on the other thread of this topic in the men's room. I posted "I would add Vivian to that list". I did not think of her as a mod. Yet she would be good. For all the reasons you posted.

I have in PM listed who I think would make a good female mod. And now I have to add her to my list. Most of my picks I bet would not do it. One would be surprise, that I would pick her.

As the male mods know what is going on in all the rooms of upstate. I believe some of the providers(not all)would like one of them to have the same rights("rights" not the word I want but works).

edit:why are there new Ad's on almost dead boards from members of this board with no ad's here.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:38 AM   #27
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Having the right female mod would be good. The women I know are all pretty busy.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #28
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
And it has been said many times before and bears repeating; some people take this way too seriously.
True. And yet as ture as this statement is, some do not take it seriously enough. Some, both at the same time.

a click it also

sorry if I hurt any one along the way.
OSD
Old 07-05-2010, 09:36 PM   #29
monkeyking
BANNED

Default hostile

yep,it's hostile here. texas boards are 3x's as hostile as upstate. but with about 10 or so regulars pretty much running things here a new poster ets beaten down pretty quick if they're not a regular poster. these boards have a ton of testosterone which is to be expected given what the subject is. i think it would work itself out a bit more if the mods were a little more flexible and just redlined the most offensive replies. there was a thread a while ago that drew out a hell of a lot of 1st time posters. not a good idea calling them newbies since most posters are over 40, calling them newbies is a turnoff right there, take a read on other state boards, expand your tolerance.
there are more than a few people who just read the threads and have no desire to comment. could make eecie a lot more welcoming. most of the staes on the board are dead. eecie hasn't really taken off at all- it's the product that is the problem
Old 07-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #30
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyking View Post
yep,it's hostile here. texas boards are 3x's as hostile as upstate. but with about 10 or so regulars pretty much running things here a new poster ets beaten down pretty quick if they're not a regular poster. these boards have a ton of testosterone which is to be expected given what the subject is. i think it would work itself out a bit more if the mods were a little more flexible and just redlined the most offensive replies. there was a thread a while ago that drew out a hell of a lot of 1st time posters. not a good idea calling them newbies since most posters are over 40, calling them newbies is a turnoff right there, take a read on other state boards, expand your tolerance.
there are more than a few people who just read the threads and have no desire to comment. could make eecie a lot more welcoming. most of the staes on the board are dead. eecie hasn't really taken off at all- it's the product that is the problem
Yes, you're right. I too, have noticed the strong bias against people who do not regularly post. I don't understand why those who do not contribute as often are not entitled to their opinions.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women