Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160985
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2021, 10:42 AM   #16
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 118

If my previous post gets edited, here it is for premium access members

kcpitchreader is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 02:19 PM   #17
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkilove91 View Post
Lol JR. UHHHH YES PLEASE
OK, A couple of years ago I published this in My Home.

The Summer of My 19th Birthday
by: JR Lawrence
The summer after my freshman year of college, I had made love for the first time; an awkward, confusing moment for both of us. The enjoyment had been great, but the lack of experience, for both of us, lessened the experience if not the passion.

At late summer, I had a job installing cable TV. At 19, this was my first good paying job. It was a job that I had, in a short time, worked my way from a helper to a guy who was able to work alone to complete the entire job, and I was proud of my work. It was my job to connect the outside line to the house and then connect the inside wire to the TV.

I was about to have the scare of my life!

At one house, I had made the outside connections, all that remained was to make a final connection - in the kitchen.

I knocked on the door, and stepped back away from the door and down one step below the front door which was answered by an attractive blond lady - in a bath robe.

From the top step, she leaned forward to look down at me. Without thinking, my gaze went from her face to the parted robe with the exposed cleavage. Quickly I looked back at her face. Too late! She had seen my gaze and realized the interest. Damn, I was trying to be the proper workman: but it was too late.

I liked my job and wanted to act professionally; even if my thoughts had gone elsewhere, and the elsewhere was right down between my leg - and her legs.

She stopped speaking, stood straight up, and looked me in the eye. Time stopped for me and I held my breath hoping she would not report me: and then a warm smile came over her face and a subtle twinkle glowed in her eyes. I took a deep breath, and then I smelled her, or a combination of smells: her womanhood, a slight smell of her perfume, and the smell of freshly baked cookies coming from inside the house.

She opened the door wide and I followed her to the kitchen, where she picked a freshly baked cookie from the cooling tray, and offered it to me.

As I put my tool bag down, I thought to myself how much I enjoyed the all too brief view of her cleavage, and how much I also wanted her cookie. As I turned to face her my gaze again went to the exposed cleavage in her robe.

But, she held the fresh backed cookie out for me. As I took one our hands briefly touched. I was was about to put it in my mouth.

But then, without saying a word, she reached down and pulled open her robe, exposing her naked breasts.
Her skin was lightly tanned.
Her breasts were full, round, and soft.
There was no sag; giving a whole new meaning to the term "high beams."
I stood with a fixed gaze on the figure of fine mature woman, her waist perfectly proportioned to her hips and thighs.
I longed to see more.
Oh, please show me more!
Show me more!

The cookie fell from my hand and crashed on the floor, and with it my hopes and my dreams.

She closed her robe and removed her breasts from view.
Had she given me an invitation;?
Was she just an older woman teasing a young man?
Would she do it again PLEASE?
Would nothing would come of it?
Would any action on my part result in more trouble I could imagine?
I had a tan; muscular body from the summer of manual labor in the sun.
In my dusty work boots, jeans, I wasn't dressed for an encounter.
Forget about it!
Let this thing, and the moment pass.
This could be a lot of trouble!
It could run my changes to finish college!
She could cause a lot of problems, if she was that type.
Don’t let my little head do the thinking for my big head.
Then:
there was a stirring of an animal instinct hiding within me; I felt a growing hardness in my jeans. It was getting bigger - and bigger. In just seconds, it became rock hard. She looked down at the bulge in my pants, looked up at me, and then again fixed her gaze at the hard bulge in my pants - and let out a faint gasp. She smiled with the biggest grin I had ever seen on a women.
She knew, and smiled!!!

When she smiled, I couldn’t resist: on an impulse, I acted as never before, and reached for her robe and gently pulling it open for a second look. Her response was as I had secretly hoped; she pressed herself against me and I could feel her warmth. I kissed her, and held it for a long time; then I slowly I opened her robe completely as I let my tongue slide slowly into her mouth. As we kissed, I moved my hands down the outside of her thighs, She gasped loudly as I slowly moved my hand from her thigh to the inside of her leg, barely touching the side of my hand against the edges of her delicate hidden inner lips. She moaned softly.

My hand remained there, motionless, slightly touching her womanhood,as I waited in anticipation.

I kissed both of her breast as I licked finger and slide it deep inside, and then slowly back out. I found her clitoris, and gently massaged it, feeling it grow firm and then erect. I tingling with excitement.

She moaned again - ever so softly, and then she reached to the crotch of my pants and held my throbbing rock hard dick. Then, she unzipped my jeans and held me. My pants dropped to the floor. With one hand I pulled down my shorts and kicked them aside with the jeans. Then, I pulled down her panties, and they easily dropped to the floor.

I pulled back and slipped my T-shirt over my head and pulled her back to me; her exposed breasts against my chest. While I kissed her, I softly put my hand on the side of one of her breasts. My cheek is on her check, and my other hand moves to the other cheek. My feelings of anticipation are strong as my mouth moves to kiss her lips. Very lightly, and one at a time. I kiss the top lip first. Move to the bottom one, the corner of her mouth, her cheek again. The anticipation there but not yet satisfied.

I cannot help but begin to rush things. I begin to kiss the shoulders; as I run my hands over them and her upper arms, her robe dropped to the floor.

Before going further I look up at her. She has a sly look with a grin. I kiss her again; now it is she that picks up the passion, but just a touch. "I want you to lick your hand," I tell her, she complies with a hint of mischievous grin; she throws in a kiss on my palm too.

I heart is starting to race. I give her a firm kiss on her upper lip and then start kissing her body. I kiss her near a nipple and then place my mouth over it. The nipple is between my lips and tongue with a very light sucking the nipples becomes rock hard as I move my hand to her inner thigh. Reaching down she took my right hand and gently placed my index finger inside of her. The movement was so smooth, so natural, that I could not believe it. I felt the sensation pulse from her body as she moved the finger in and out of her as I
kissed her slowly at the nape of her neck: slowly.

Her other hand tightly gripped my pulsating penis.

“Wow” she said “It’s as big as a tree.” With her other hand she pulled hard on my hand guiding it back between her legs. This time, it was I who slowly slipped a single finger all the way inside her. My hand felt her moisture. Then three fingers slid in. She grew wetter; her face a vision of pure animal lust. It begin to flow, slowly at first, then it increased. Within a few seconds it gushed out with a volume that soaked her legs, and spread down onto the kitchen floor. At 19, I didn’t know women could do that; but I liked it.

She slowly came to me, kissing my body. First, all over and then she started down. She kissed and sucked about every part before engulfing me. Then she started to do what seemed like worship of my penis as she licked the shaft. She took each ball slowly in her mouth with a gentle suction that was....very submissive.

Then she took the shaft and began: her strokes, slow at first, got deeper and her mouth got tighter as if she wanted not to miss a drop. I wanted to hold this: to last longer. But no, I exploded with all I had. She took every drop of the release without flinching

She rose up and allowed the flow of spit and cum to drip out of her mouth and down onto her snow white breasts. We continued kissing, dripping in sweat as though we were sweethearts.

Then, she took my hand and she lead you to kitchen. I lift her bare bottom up onto the counter. As she leaned back she lifted both legs, up and open; her legs over my shoulders and around my neck. She lay before me exposed and waiting. Then, she grabbed my head and pulled it down into her crouch. Her body lay back on the kitchen counter for support.

I knew what she wanted.

She pushed her hips up and off the counter in expectation as I kissed and then licked her pulsating pussy. The slight musk smell of her vagina was intoxicating, something new, something different, and wonderful. I kept up the kissing, but I wanted more, my tongue entered the depths of her womanhood.
This was my first time to taste pussy, and I liked it.
I really liked it.
I liked the feel of the softness in my mouth.
I liked the smell of it.
Oh, that intoxicating smell, it was like nothing else.

She grabbed the thick hair on my head and guided my mouth up from the vaginal opening to the the clitoris. I wrapped my lips around it and tickled her with my tongue: I felt the tiny thing become erect and grow large enough for me to purse my lips and suck on it; gently at first and then harder as I was able to get a grip on it with my lips. I sucked and licked and smelled. I loved the feel of that little soft stub above the deep open hole. That smell, that taste, made my dick still harder - which I didn’t think was possible. It was already a rock, how could it become any harder. She winced momentarily as I gripped her ankles with my young, strong hands. By the look on her face though, I could tell that the strength of my grip was the sensation she wanted.
She said, put it in me.

She slid closer to the edge of the counter, and I felt her tiny hand grab my cock and guide it inside her.

I was surprised at the tightness. She was tighter than my girlfriend, and she had said it was the first time for her. I was a little confused, this was an older woman. I was remembered my first, and only other time; but it was not a first time for this woman, she was experienced, mature and free of the first time inhibitions we all throw off with experience. This woman was was tight.
Then she looked at me:
smiled,
willfully tightened her vagina.

Wow, what an accomplished thing for a woman to be able to do.
How did she do that?

She rode my shaft slowly at first, a little, and then deeper with each time she pushed: she made a sound, a deep grunt that changed to a moan. She reached her arms around my neck to steady herself, as I used her ankles to pull her up and down on my cock, driving it in; feeling it bounce off of her cervix that slowly yielded with to the last two inches of my cock. Now all the way in: our pelvises met. I watched the bounce and heave of her full breasts as I lifted her off and then back down onto my cock as the tempo increased: faster and faster.

For what now seems to be an eternity I emptied first one load and then another deep inside her. After three loads, I was tired but still rock hard.

At 19; I could have used it to hammer nails. She began to shout: Wow! Yes, Yes! There, There! Oh, please: faster, faster - deeper, deeper! And then, she shivered and shook as I felt a strange wetness flow onto my groin. It got wetter with push that I gave and each gush that she gave was more than the last. Our legs were soaking wet with her unending orgasms. At my fourth release my come mixed with hers.

I pulled out of her for a rest; her body shook uncontrollably, and then she was calm and blissful. After four times, I was blissful too.

She jumped off the counter, came to me straight on, locked her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the mouth as she lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around my waist and then sat down on my cock driving it in and then out as she lifted herself up and down with her legs.

When I was about to explode she unwrapped her legs and dropped to her knees, and took the full length of my pussy-scented, cock deep into her mouth. She liked the feel of cock in her mouth, and she showed it! This wasn't a thank you; this was an invitation for a fifth round. I instantly got hard again, and soon felt a release deep in her mouth. She pulled me to the floor, flipped around, took my penis in her mouth and stuck her vagina in my face and we both shared the moment and I exploded again. She smiled and swallowed it all as she stood and kissed me giving me a taste of my own come. She whispered, "thank you" as she turned to walk away.

But I wasn’t through, as both of us thought. Thinking it was over, I hugged her from behind, gently slid both hands around her squeezing her thighs as I slowly bent her over the kitchen table until her face was on the table. It was then that she arched her cute butt upward in anticipation. I pushed my hips against hers, and she rose to meet me, rock hard against her backside; and took her again. She groaned deeply as I shot for my load for a sixth time. She shivered, her hips thrusting backward as if her body was trying to adsorb the last drop.

The shivering stopped and her fluid gushed forth, running down my legs to the kitchen floor. It was then that I learned as lesson; women can ejaculate, just like guys

She slipped off the table, with me still inside her, bent over and placed her hands on the floor as she backed up against me. Quietly she asked for me to lift up he legs as she braced herself on the floor. I lifted her legs with my hands and pushed my dick deep inside as far as I could with her weight resting on my upper legs.

I was spent, and I laid her on the floor. After six times, we were finished.

She rose, turned, and put her arms around me and squeezed me tight. She held me, and confessed “It has been a long time for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I needed that”

“What do you mean? How long has it been?” I said

She answered slowly:
“A year and a half ago I lost my husband, before that he was sick for a while. So it has been over two years for me. I have missed it. During the last three months I have missed it more, there have been things I wanted so badly, things my single life doesn't provide. Things I just can't stop thinking about. I miss my husband, a lot. But the grief is less than before. I know I must get over it and move on with my life."

As I worked on the cable as she fixed me a sandwich and a soft drink. As she served me, she laughed and said that after six times I needed something to give me my strength back.

As I pickup my tool bag and started for the front door. I said thank you, really thank you.

She said said good-by, and then she said hold on a minute.

She started by asking If I could keep this our secret because she didn’t want her family to find out and that this. It was a small town, and people talked. Of course, I answered, “No one but us will know. Not even any of my friends. This was special, I will not brag about this.”

She paused, and then she said: “In that case, I would like to see you again before you returned to college after the summer.”

Could she see me again, YES!!! When? Where? How Often? This was only my second time, but this was all that I imaged sex could be! YES, YES, YES!!!!

There were just two more weeks before I had to leave for school, and I saw her so many times I though I would wear my dick out. But by the next summer, she had found an older guy and married again. But she is still a fond memory. She is the woman who taught me things I needed to know.

Since then, I have always appreciated older women.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 04:36 PM   #18
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg yes that's what I want to hear
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 09:07 AM   #19
silvrline
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Actually, Nikki, one of my BEST all time experiences was with you! PM me if you want to know which one. Wish you were living here again!
silvrline is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 09:00 PM   #20
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

And Nikki is no more! Lol
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 08:26 PM   #21
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page