Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2020, 05:47 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Bill O'Reilly would have a field day with you! The no spin zone
Bill O'Reilly? Jesus.. Lou Dobbs is more sane.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 10:19 AM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i'm spinning the truth. what are you spinning?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
my wheels, whenever I attempt to impart wisdom in your direction.

the only thing uncle tran is spinning is his legs and they are going backward...
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 10:27 AM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

tiny, uncle tran...

CNN and others are all about putting out negative news about trump. if there is positive news regarding trump, they will flip it to negative every chance they get. they will mislead every chance they get.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 11:38 AM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The President, in his attempt to be the President of all he people, tries to appeal to the unappealable. That is, those animals burning and looting in the name of Protesting.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 12:07 PM   #20
oeb11
Valued Poster

Anytime One quotes XiNN - U lost me immediately
Trust nothing they present.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 01:21 PM   #21
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
tiny, uncle tran...

CNN and others are all about putting out negative news about trump. if there is positive news regarding trump, they will flip it to negative every chance they get. they will mislead every chance they get.
No disagreement there. And you probably won't get any from Chung Tran. He and I were discussing here how close employment rates are right now for white and black Americans, but CNN just spouts the 49.6% employment rate for blacks, to try to make people incorrectly think over half of blacks are unemployed.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 01:25 PM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Bill O'Reilly? Jesus.. Lou Dobbs is more sane.
I beg to disagree. Bill O'Reilly is Einstein compared to Lou Dobbs.

I finally saw a replay of what Trump saying what he said last night, instead of just reading about it. WTF? What was going through his head?
Old 06-06-2020, 01:51 PM   #23
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I beg to disagree. Bill O'Reilly is Einstein compared to Lou Dobbs.

I finally saw a replay of what Trump saying what he said last night, instead of just reading about it. WTF? What was going through his head?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:12 PM   #24
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I watched it and have to admit he sounds reasonable in the clip. He was a little harsh on Nixon. Please note I'm a free market capitalist, not a state capitalist, which is what Chomsky says Fascists are.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:25 PM   #25
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
I watched it and have to admit he sounds reasonable in the clip. He was a little harsh on Nixon. Please note I'm a free market capitalist, not a state capitalist, which is what Chomsky says Fascists are.
Free market capitalism gives "free reign" to achieve profit. Our rub.

I remember defending Nixon in High School over his olive branch to China and domestic health care. I was a singular minded minority then.

Still, could Fascism happen here? Free market capitalism is one thing. But saving banks, multinational corporations and agribusiness is another.

I'm with the local farmers to take care of the local population. It creates tribal communities, but trade and communism is my slant.

I recommend watching Barkskins on the National Geographic channel. Or Hulu. About the French settlement of the new territory. Gives great perspectives on the development of our land.

Old 06-06-2020, 02:37 PM   #26
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Free market capitalism gives "free reign" to achieve profit. Our rub.

I remember defending Nixon in High School over his olive branch to China and domestic health care. I was a singular minded minority then.

Still, could Fascism happen here? Free market capitalism is one thing. But saving banks, multinational corporations and agribusiness is another.

I'm with the local farmers to take care of the local population. It creates tribal communities, but trade and communism is my slant.

I recommend watching Barkskins on the National Geographic channel. Or Hulu. About the French settlement of the new territory. Gives great perspectives on the development of our land.
I was too young to remember Nixon much, but do agree that opening up to China was a good thing.

It's great walking into the grocery store and being able to buy fresh fruits and vegetables at reasonable prices sourced from all over the world.

I'm not sure if this is true, but based on the link below, 90% of Americans in the 1800's toiled on farms, compared to 1% today. My father grew up on a farm and life was brutal. He didn't have decent clothes or shoes. His brother literally pushed a plow, like a mule, to till the soil. I'm assuming you're not proposing that we go back to that?

https://www.pbs.org/ktca/farmhouses/...0one%20percent.
Old 06-06-2020, 03:02 PM   #27
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was too young to remember Nixon much, but do agree that opening up to China was a good thing.

It's great walking into the grocery store and being able to buy fresh fruits and vegetables at reasonable prices sourced from all over the world.

I'm not sure if this is true, but based on the link below, 90% of Americans in the 1800's toiled on farms, compared to 1% today. My father grew up on a farm and life was brutal. He didn't have decent clothes or shoes. His brother literally pushed a plow, like a mule, to till the soil. I'm assuming you're not proposing that we go back to that?

https://www.pbs.org/ktca/farmhouses/...0one%20percent.
You're right. No.

Advancement in technology is one thing, but disregarding who needs that tech development is another. The owners of the intellectual property should, and I would argue must, remember who benefits. Cui bono. Not pro bono. Reciprocation is the name of the game.

Just today, as I was "making donuts", I proposed a new method of process to get our product out. Did I get credit? Maybe. Will I see benefit? Hell, to the fuck, NO.

P.S. I don't think you're a Fascist. Just those to the extreme right.
Old 06-06-2020, 03:09 PM   #28
oeb11
Valued Poster

Fascists are the authortarian DPST's who seek to impose total government control and ownership of all enterprise on america

9500 and his memes are among them!
DPST's understand not the definition of fascism - to him it is just a german nazi - in reality :Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

fits the Lib dems DPST's pefectly. Marxism and Fascism are not mutually incompatible.

9500 may now post a meme of robespierre - foolish and futile - remember how he met his end - on the guillotine with a bullet fractured jaw from a failed suicide attempt the night before.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 03:19 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
it was even worse, because Trump called him "George", like they were old buddies.. no "Floyd", just "George".. which is what US Newspapers used to do, when they mentioned a Black person in a story.. they would only use their first name, lest they dignify the person by using a full name, and inadvertently humanize them..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 03:30 PM   #30
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
it was even worse, because Trump called him "George", like they were old buddies.. no "Floyd", just "George".. which is what US Newspapers used to do, when they mentioned a Black person in a story.. they would only use their first name, lest they dignify the person by using a full name, and inadvertently humanize them..
Yeah, but I wouldn't attribute it to racism. Would Donald Trump have said that when he was 40 or 50 or 60? How about the disinfectants? This argument that you shouldn't vote for Joe Biden because he's senile is sounding a little stale. It's a pity the two parties can't come up with presidential candidates who are on top of their games, mentally.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women