Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Client Poll: What must you have in "lite" GFE
Need LFK and/or DFK. Sacrifice BBBJ. 8 14.55%
Need BBBJ. Sacrifice LFK/DFK. 21 38.18%
Must have both or I'm not going. 26 47.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2017, 07:10 PM   #16
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyputts33 View Post
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 07:29 PM   #17
Guest110920
Account Disabled

You know, I can understand why some don't like the term "GFE Lite". I don't much like it myself, but I'm not the one that invented it and I had to call it something for the damned poll, which I now realize is "stupid" thanks to your oh-so-insightful feedback. I'm just trying to make conversation and contribute here, attack me for that if you want. Let me propose an alternate approach: the "ignore" button is easy to find if you'd prefer not to ready my posts. K?
Old 03-28-2017, 11:16 PM   #18
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
You know, I can understand why some don't like the term "GFE Lite". I don't much like it myself, but I'm not the one that invented it and I had to call it something for the damned poll, which I now realize is "stupid" thanks to your oh-so-insightful feedback. I'm just trying to make conversation and contribute here, attack me for that if you want. Let me propose an alternate approach: the "ignore" button is easy to find if you'd prefer not to ready my posts. K?
Tyrion, you should be used to being treated like shit.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 03:42 AM   #19
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
Stupid poll. GFE is what it is stop trying to redefine the term...
The problem isn't that we're trying to redefine the term... the problem is that the term doesn't have any fixed definition to begin with. It's pretty much up to each hobbyist to determine what is a GFE for him.

"I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of [experience] I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description; and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I [experience] it, and the [experience] involved in this [session] is/is not that."
--adapted from Associate Justice Potter Stewart (dissenting), Jacobellis v. Ohio, 378 U.S. 184, at 197 (1964)

(I want my old mind back. )

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 05:28 AM   #20
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Scottyputs33, if you have something to say to me, why not post it out in public for all to see rather than hiding behind private tags like a coward? C'mon, let everyone enjoy your charming personality.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:31 AM   #21
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Tyrion, you should be used to being treated like shit.
Oh yeah, definitely. Well, at least the harlots dig my pocketbook. That's something.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:52 AM   #22
Scottyputts33
Registered Member

Quote:
Scottyputs33, if you have something to say to me, why not post it out in public for all to see rather than hiding behind private tags like a coward? C'mon, let everyone enjoy your charming personality.
Well you seem to have forgotten what your own thread is about, it's about GFE not me. So if you're looking for true GFE why don't you find a RW girlfriend. Oh forgot you probably don't know what that is. BK explained it best.

As far as my private tag goes, come on now don't play me for stupid we all know it's ML info.

Peace out Boy
Scottyputts33 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:35 AM   #23
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyputts33 View Post
Well you seem to have forgotten what your own thread is about, it's about GFE not me. So if you're looking for true GFE why don't you find a RW girlfriend. Oh forgot you probably don't know what that is. BK explained it best.

As far as my private tag goes, come on now don't play me for stupid we all know it's ML info.

Peace out Boy
Nope, we don't all know that. We only know that you're insinuating it. At least I can respect BK for saying his piece where everyone can see. Unlike you.

As for you RW girlfriend comment, I had plenty of them before I was married for 30 years, probably before you were even in Pampers. Boy.
Old 03-29-2017, 04:06 PM   #24
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I meant no disrespect toward anyone, certainly not toward SpankyJ in my comments, reading them now I can see how you might have taken them that way.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:09 PM   #25
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
I meant no disrespect toward anyone, certainly not toward SpankyJ in my comments, reading them now I can see how you might have taken them that way.
No worries BK. Upon reading it again, I can see that you meant nothing bad directed at me and I jumped the gun. My apologies for that. We're good.
Old 03-29-2017, 04:48 PM   #26
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

while I have used GFE as a term to describe what I might offer..its only in my attempt to not reinvent the wheel..when in rome sorta thing

as an early board member back in 2001 the Term GFE actually never really defined menu items and was more specifically an indication of "attitude" and atmosphere you could anticipate experiencing. The menu was what it was and pretty standard across the acceptable expectations the guys aka paying customers had. bbbj,kissing, both lfk and dfk, daty, were pretty standard expectations. it was the IOP that GFE referred to as far as what guys could expect from the lady..she made you feel like you were with a "girlfriend" and helped you forget you were paying for it. which was suppose to be a step up for "agency girls" and a huge step up from Streetwalkers.

this gfe "lite" which while I don't read ads if it does exist is even more goofy. guys should NOT HAVE TO SETTLE! why would you and still pay?

GFE SHOULD indicate the "experience" you can expect to have..and standard with that experience should be what one would expect IF you was in a relationship..while not every girl in real life may swallow or let you cum on on her face..most girls in a committed relationship do kiss and if they suck dick(many don't hence why guys are here anyways and why the term gfe to describe menu items is stupid) they would do so without a condom

My opinion, things like GFE "lite" and ymmv only exist as excuses for providers to give shitty service while still trying to charge a premium rate and have it swept away with an acronym/code word/etc.
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 05:31 PM   #27
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
while I have used GFE as a term to describe what I might offer..its only in my attempt to not reinvent the wheel..when in rome sorta thing

as an early board member back in 2001 the Term GFE actually never really defined menu items and was more specifically an indication of "attitude" and atmosphere you could anticipate experiencing. The menu was what it was and pretty standard across the acceptable expectations the guys aka paying customers had. bbbj,kissing, both lfk and dfk, daty, were pretty standard expectations. it was the IOP that GFE referred to as far as what guys could expect from the lady..she made you feel like you were with a "girlfriend" and helped you forget you were paying for it. which was suppose to be a step up for "agency girls" and a huge step up from Streetwalkers.

this gfe "lite" which while I don't read ads if it does exist is even more goofy. guys should NOT HAVE TO SETTLE! why would you and still pay?

GFE SHOULD indicate the "experience" you can expect to have..and standard with that experience should be what one would expect IF you was in a relationship..while not every girl in real life may swallow or let you cum on on her face..most girls in a committed relationship do kiss and if they suck dick(many don't hence why guys are here anyways and why the term gfe to describe menu items is stupid) they would do so without a condom

My opinion, things like GFE "lite" and ymmv only exist as excuses for providers to give shitty service while still trying to charge a premium rate and have it swept away with an acronym/code word/etc.
DeAnna, I think you made some valid points. To answer your question about settling - on occasion, if a lady possesses some other talents or attributes I prize highly, I will cut some slack on those I don't prize as highly if she doesn't offer them. I'd absolutely prefer everything be included, of course. I will say that the ladies who provide an excellent GFE both in terms of activities and attitude, rapport, etc. are the ones that get the lion's share of my business. Always have, always will. I'm also less likely to repeat with ones that don't provide an authentic GFE, or if I do not as often as the others.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:45 PM   #28
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
The problem isn't that we're trying to redefine the term... the problem is that the term doesn't have any fixed definition to begin with. It's pretty much up to each hobbyist to determine what is a GFE for him.

"I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of [experience] I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description; and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I [experience] it, and the [experience] involved in this [session] is/is not that."
--adapted from Associate Justice Potter Stewart (dissenting), Jacobellis v. Ohio, 378 U.S. 184, at 197 (1964)

(I want my old mind back. )

Cheers,

bcg
Indeed. I think the surprising (to me) diversity of opinions in the poll results show how we prioritize different things and what one of us considers "GFE" does not necessarily apply to all of us. I really expected almost everyone to choose "Must have both or I'm not going".

Personally I only really consider it truly "GFE" if BBBJ, DATY, and LFK/DFK are included, plus the kinds of intangibles that Ginger, Mocha, DeAnna, and probably others referred to. But, I'm not one to miss out on an otherwise excellent provider if she doesn't offer all the activities, unless she disallows ones that are non-negotiables for me. I'm just not sure what to call it if it's closer to GFE (whatever that means, as you indicated) than not GFE.

Maybe Faux GFE?
Old 03-29-2017, 05:59 PM   #29
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Indeed..I get what you are saying...I have had my fair share of guys say "bbw isnt usually my thing but..."..I realize some are willing to give up some things in exchange for others..but something as simple as kissing or bbbj..isnt the same as "well she dont swallow but sucks good dick" type compromise

I do offer this thought..if guys quit compromising and accepted nothing less that expected service would it not either force ladies to step it up or find different employment?

Quote:
DeAnna, I think you made some valid points. To answer your question about settling - on occasion, if a lady possesses some other talents or attributes I prize highly, I will cut some slack on those I don't prize as highly if she doesn't offer them. I'd absolutely prefer everything be included, of course. I will say that the ladies who provide an excellent GFE both in terms of activities and attitude, rapport, etc. are the ones that get the lion's share of my business. Always have, always will. I'm also less likely to repeat with ones that don't provide an authentic GFE, or if I do not as often as the others.
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:22 PM   #30
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...Maybe Faux GFE?
Genuine imitation GFE. Kind of like that 'butter' they use on theater popcorn.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women