Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2015, 01:41 PM   #16
generalbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady View Post
I've had kinda a situation like this..He fell I didnt! He actually waited on my front porch while i had a client...That was his breaking point..I never in anyway led him on..i do my best to keep biz..biz..simply because its too much drama to go thru..i hope all is well and he backs off you..you seem like a cool chick Kayla..
Hey Paul, were you that infatuated with those awesome titties?!?!
generalbob is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:42 PM   #17
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman69 View Post
But but but he's so young, fit and good looking. And let's not forget humble. Plus he doesn't need a blue pill.
A well diversified investment portfolio, healthy emphasis on the "early markets" of Europe whew

Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:44 PM   #18
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaRyder View Post
So I have been contacted recently by a few different people about missBJurger and the things he is saying about me to others through pm.. he has been going out of his way to lie about me in hope's that his lies will deter others from seeing me.. I have not seen this "man" in over 6 months and he has no idea how I look or handle my business... Him and I got very close in the past and things began to get out of hand, so I called it quits in hopes that no one would be hurt.. I'm not ln a spot in my life right now that I'm looking for a husband/boyfriend and he doesn't seem to understand that.. I have done my best to be nice and handle this as respectfully as possible yet he attempts to ruin my business in hopes that I will "need" him and that will give him the upperhand in us having a relationship... I totally own the fact that I let things go to far and let feelings get in the way of the business side of this, I apologized to him countless times for that and have told him repeatedly that him and I can't be together yet this continues.. I'm not trying to hurt him by posting this even though he continues to try to hurt me with his lies.. If anyone would like to know the truth about me just read my reviews and/or contact those who have seen me lately.. I am not perfect and don't claim to be, i dont have a perfect body and could stand to loose a few lbs..but I am a thick sexy red head with a pretty face sweet personality and always aims to please..
lets be clear I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU BY MY CHOICE

YOU CALLED AND TEXTED ME 11PM AT NIGHT FOR ME TO COME GET YOU WHEN YOUR CAR WAS BROKEN DOWN SOME LITTLE TIME AGO
I did not go and get you nor have I gone to see you

I will not go on about anymore of this but

if you are getting info from private message from other members

hmmmmm

paulie whats the rules on that?

I am private messaged and I believe I am allowed by rules to share info with other members when asked about a provider

I could of mentioned many things about how unproffesional you were the very first night we met in regards to personal info of others but I have not

I am asked an opinion I give it on any lady has nothing to do with anything personal towards you or another provider
I gave an honest opinion and actually held back many details that would hurt ur business but I did not share it,

i have no intention of seeing you or having a relationship with you,

hmmm i like Latinas, sorry u knew that

on we go!!
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:45 PM   #19
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cculvr69 View Post
Don't draw a conclusion based on just that fact alone NBT. That's all I can say atm.
we can see if the mods can draw that conclusion
Old 10-28-2015, 03:22 PM   #20
Guest031416-2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I think a lot of this was discussed with the Rodeo/TL tyrade.
PM info was/can be shared as long as personal info is not posted in a public forum. If/when that happens, poop hits the fan.
I think that's how it works
Guest031416-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:25 PM   #21
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This is nothing, the sort of thing that happens every day, the difference being that someone inexplicably told Kayla, most likely to gain some type of perceived favor, but more likely digging himself deeper into Kayla's death hook-trap.

Another masterful hooking job by the one true professional local hooker from what I can see.

Posting this mess was a little sloppy though, Kay-Kay.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:30 PM   #22
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitlicker View Post
I think a lot of this was discussed with the Rodeo/TL tyrade.
PM info was/can be shared as long as personal info is not posted in a public forum. If/when that happens, poop hits the fan.
I think that's how it works
ok lol
got it

the mens lounge?

hmmm not the case right?
Old 10-28-2015, 03:32 PM   #23
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
This is nothing, the sort of thing that happens every day, the difference being that someone inexplicably told Kayla, most likely to gain some type of perceived favor, but more likely digging himself deeper into Kayla's death hook-trap.

Another masterful hooking job by the one true professional local hooker from what I can see.

Posting this mess was a little sloppy though, Kay-Kay.
good call nb good call

but hey she posted it

i holding back and she knows that.

i could say a lot but i wont
Old 10-28-2015, 03:34 PM   #24
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can only take so much.. I'm tired of having to exsplain my self bc of the bs MB is saying.. last night I was contacted by someone I have never seen before letting me know what he had said about me , the only reason miss burger had to contact him was bc he saw that the guy showed interest in seeing me.
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:38 PM   #25
Missburger
Valued Poster

i gave an opinion

lol

that's it sorry you don't agree with it
i was contacted by 3 people last night that said that same thing about you to me

they gave me the info and you have seen them all recently ijs
i was not the starter of it but blame me

go ahead and your little white knights that run to tell you everything

dgaf

im not gonna stop giving an opinion and share info

now on we go
Old 10-28-2015, 03:38 PM   #26
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I can't imagine anyone who becomes regularly involved with hookers not experiencing something of this sort at one time or another.

I just got myself disentangled from a medium-sized debacle less than a week ago. If that semi-pro hook knew this board existed, or God forbid was a regularly participating member the way Kayla is, and people were 1/10th as interested in my misadventures as they are with Kay-Kay and Miss Burger, you people would be having a clam-bake of epic proportions.

Kayla is obviously a lot smarter than some of us may believe she is, and she's evidently honed her hooking skills to a razor-sharp edge.

Live/learn.
Old 10-28-2015, 03:40 PM   #27
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaRyder View Post
I can only take so much.. I'm tired of having to exsplain my self bc of the bs MB is saying.. last night I was contacted by someone I have never seen before letting me know what he had said about me , the only reason miss burger had to contact him was bc he saw that the guy showed interest in seeing me.
Kayla you should be the bigger person and continue hooking with reckless abandon and not get involved in these type of squabbles.

Bad for business.
Old 10-28-2015, 03:42 PM   #28
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post

Kayla is obviously a lot smarter than some of us may believe she is, and she's evidently honed her hooking skills to a razor-sharp edge.
Is she the next SAB?

Contender or pretender?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:44 PM   #29
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Is she the next SAB?

Contender or pretender?
Not sure how deep this particular rathole goes, but I'm good and impressed with Kayla's hooking skills.

Totally won over.
Old 10-28-2015, 03:44 PM   #30
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NBT sounds like you've been crushing on Kayla these last few weeks.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women