Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47786
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2015, 12:48 PM   #151
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I am single...
I am alone only when I want to be...
I date civie and if I meet one I want more with then that will happen...
I've dated some women in the civie world for some time and they know that's all I want...
I've dated (real dates) women from the hobby world. See above...

Actually am pretty happy with how it is right now.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:59 PM   #152
Deznuttz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
My thoughts exactly!!!

But aw well the married mongers are just gonna have to get over it. We're not the ones who made a promise we knew we could not keep. We're not the ones who swore before the Gods "For Better or FOR WORSE" and chose to only focus on the "For Better" part.
Why would I want to fish in the same back yard pond day in day out, when I have the freedom to go fishing at any damn lake I choose to.

Wow, Mr moral compass.
With a signature line like yours I would never guess you had morals.

You keep bringing up my vows. I feel guilty but that does not stop me from having the urge like everyone else.
I see I upset you. For that, I am sorry.
Go out tonight and see if you get lucky.

Cheers and good luck
Deznuttz is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:18 PM   #153
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deznuttz View Post
Wow, Mr moral compass.
With a signature line like yours I would never guess you had morals.

Nope, no moral compass here, you're the one who shot his judgmental mouth off not me. I just have no problem putting you in your place that's all.

You keep bringing up my vows. I feel guilty but that does not stop me from having the urge like everyone else.
I see I upset you. For that, I am sorry.

LMAO!! you do realize the whole "you're getting mad" response is nothing more than a blanket reply used by weak minded people who can dish it out, but can't take it in return. But please keep on trying, you're pathetic replies really are amusing, so no need to apologize just please continue

Go out tonight and see if you get lucky.

Cheers and good luck
Actually I talked to a buddy at work about going to The Moontower tonight so if he texts me later I will be going out. However I won't come on here thumping my chest about how I can score pussy at the snap of my fingers like you did. Nope, I'm not too proud to say that sometimes I get lucky, most of the time I don't

Cheers Mate!,
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:29 PM   #154
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Actually I talked to a buddy at work about going to The Moontower tonight so if he texts me later I will be going out. However I won't come on here thumping my chest about how I can score pussy at the snap of my fingers like you did. Nope, I'm not too proud to say that sometimes I get lucky, most of the time I don't

Cheers Mate!,
I just might have to check that place out. Not much of a drinker but I do need to get away from my man cave now and again.

Thanks for the heads up.
Windinhishair is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 02:07 PM   #155
Deznuttz
BANNED

Quote:

Cheers Mate!,

I never said every time I would go out I would get lucky. Those are your words not mine. All I was saying was it makes more sense for married guys to be on this website. I could give two shits if single guys are on here too. I just don't understand why. And I don't need to understand.

Go out tonight put in a little effort to get some phone numbers and you never know you might get some. when I was single that was the fun part. The chase.
Old 07-17-2015, 02:15 PM   #156
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windinhishair View Post
I just might have to check that place out. Not much of a drinker but I do need to get away from my man cave now and again.

Thanks for the heads up.
Oh if you haven't been, then it is a must that you do go! It could be a Mon. or Tue. night and there will still be a lot of women there. but just like any other bar Fri. & Saturdays are definitely the best. All types of pretty women, milfs, Latinas, and blondes & redheads for guys like me!
Even if you're not out looking for a piece of ass, it's still cool to go throw some bean bags or toss some washers and listen to some live music.
Old 07-17-2015, 02:43 PM   #157
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Personally I think if your here you should be married. If your a single guy, go to a bar. Damn, if I were single I would.
Quote:
I never said every time I would go out I would get lucky. Those are your words not mine. All I was saying was it makes more sense for married guys to be on this website. I could give two shits if single guys are on here too. I just don't understand why. And I don't need to understand.

Well, I guess that makes two of us, cause I don't understand why a married guy would be anywhere near this site. This life style is definitely more geared towards a single man's lifestyle. We're not the ones sneaking around behind someones back, the married guys are, we're not the ones who swore before one's god (or god's) and family that we would be faithful through thick & thin, the married guys did. So it makes a lot more sense to be single and mingling on sites like this, we've got nothing to lose. but like you said, I don't have to understand why married guys are on here, and I'm not gonna question why like you did with the quote above.

Go out tonight put in a little effort to get some phone numbers and you never know you might get some. when I was single that was the fun part. The chase.
I never said I didn't like to hunt, even if did get lucky tonight I would still be back on here tomorrow. I love variety, that's why I choose to stay single, makes a lot more sense.

But for the most part I would much rather go get what I want and come right back home, load my pipe, and play some Mortal Kombat. As you said before to each his own
Old 07-17-2015, 02:57 PM   #158
Deznuttz
BANNED

Quote:
I never said I didn't like to hunt, even if did get lucky tonight I would still be back on here tomorrow. I love variety, that's why I choose to stay single, makes a lot more sense.

But for the most part I would much rather go get what I want and come right back home, load my pipe, and play some Mortal Kombat. As you said before to each his own

There you go with the oath stuff again. Lol
did your dad cheat on your mom or something?

When your mom leaves town, do you get to do in call?
You saying it's more moral to be single and pay for sex than a married man is laughable.

The whole jugalo thing screams you still live at home.

So I'm done with you. Stand above me on your high horse and look down on me.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:08 PM   #159
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
There you go with the oath stuff again. Lol
did your dad cheat in your mom or something.

When your mom leaves town, do you get to do in call?
You saying it's more moral to be single and pay for sex than a married man is laughable.
The whole jugalo thing screams you still live at home.

So I'm done with you. Stand above me on your high horse and look down on me.

Can't win a debate so in comes the "Yo Mamma" reply, another typical response from the weak minded. You really do make this too easy. I never said anything about morals you did, I'm not the who came on here and said who belongs and who doesn't. YOU DID.
Funny how you ignored my offer to meet up and find out how much of a Stud Muffin you really are, gee I wonder why. And as far still living at home goes, plenty of providers and a couple mongers have been to my place. But keep on trying little boy, you made my work day fly by like the wind, so thank you sir!!
Old 07-17-2015, 03:39 PM   #160
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

So...we forgot all about the heavy-handed chick promising to make everyone in her life as miserable as she is and just yell at fellow mongers about who has the right to be here?
Cool.

You married fuckers, call a hooker and get laid or go home fuck your wife or beat off and go to sleep!
Us single fuckers can go to a bar, spend $200-300 bucks, MAYBE get a chick to go home with us, risk life, limb and DUI to fuck a drunk chick who can't suck a dick OR call a pro, get it taken care of and go to sleep.

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF YOU'RE MARRIED OR SINGLE, THIS CHICK'S HUBBY IS MARRIED!!!!

Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 08:45 PM   #161
mojorisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

The challenging and shit talking on this board has to stop. It's not why any of us are here.
mojorisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:15 PM   #162
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windinhishair View Post
Guys don't forget the "Potential" element. That is a pretty huge factor. Yes hiring a pro will guarantee BCD but it will also guarantee that you will have meaningless sex, nut and be written off despite all of the "We really care" hobby marketing BS.
So when I think of meaningless sex isn't that what Bill Masters does with his assistant?

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:19 PM   #163
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojorisin View Post
The challenging and shit talking on this board has to stop. It's not why any of us are here.
That would be nice.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:56 PM   #164
Ginger08
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 306381
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
That would be nice.

IB
That WOULD be nice but what would we be entertained by then? LOL

But, really, it will never happen, hun. Unless they take away these boards and we r not able to talk with each other like this, people will continue to say what they think. Usually, with no filter either. 😋

Unfortunately, we r still human beings and most of us have opinions we want others to hear. Sometimes we r right, other times we r dead wrong. The most important thing is that when u r wrong, be a man(or woman for that matter) and admit it. That usually goes a long way to having better relationships in life. Whether that be relationships in the hobby or civie world.

For myself, I'm loving these boards! Even all the drama! Lmao I've been able to learn alot about the hobby and about the people who post here. Lol U can learn alot about a person from the way they speak to the people that surround them.

Happy hunting, guys!! 💋💋💋
Ginger08 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 08:24 PM   #165
Sweet n sassy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 155264
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just because he cheated he is a horrible father? Sorry but I don't understand that. He didn't bring the kids along. He didn't leave them in the car while he ran up for a quickie. Horrible husband, yeah it's pretty low down. But this should not reflect on his parenting abilities. Was he stealing from their piggy bank to hobby? Now on the provider end, I don't agree with husbands cheating on their wife... but sadly if we asked every gent if they were married I know they would all say "no" if they knew we would not see them if they were indeed married. That's just one part of the buis that can not be helped or avoided. If you are real, I'm truly sorry. When and if I do get married, I will also want a honest faithful relationship. But I will also be sure to knock his socks off in the bedroom whenever he wants! Not saying you dont...
Sweet n sassy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women