Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #136
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
At which point do you think you folks will have this out of your system?
If these folks have not grown up by now they're likely not going to grow up. So very childish.
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #137
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
If these folks have not grown up by now they're likely not going to grow up. So very childish.

This is the adult playground? I thought we are all safe the nest tree of trust are we not?

WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:53 PM   #138
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I can go on all day and night..... I rested up for a couple of weeks.....

Have ya noticed they are sending the clowns in in shifts now?
It was pretty boring for a couple weeks. Oh ya all we had was that one douche bags lame as picture comments! What the heck was his name? I forgot it already......
Old 04-06-2011, 12:33 PM   #139
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Amazing how some have reached a point where they determined "who matters".
Who died and appointed them judge, lol.

Without question, we all get a little steamed up, now and again and take childish pot shots. Some are in good nature, some are just mean spirited. I know I have been guilty of both.

But really isn't this site suppose to be about watching each other's back???

Without question, solid honest reviews are invaluable...and to those who give them...cool! But to think one's "value" is limited to numbe reviews....just does not make sense. Cooler heads know that.

Anymore than saying someone who makes the occassional BS comment towards someone is also totally "non-valuable". Come on, let's keep the big picture in mind.

We've got enough flakes, stalkers, Le, cash & dash, low life hobbiest/providers, etc.
There are enough hurdles we all need to overcome to enjoy the hobby. And this site
should be a great stepping stone towards overcoming those types. And we should all contribute, in ways that are individually compatible, to that end.

So sure, there will be times folks will poke at each other, sometimes in humor, other times not so humorous.

But seems like this "Us vs Them" mentality...which sometimes we ALL fall into...defeats the real purpose of why we all are here.

To pick up on a theme that has been mention...perhaps we should have a special section entitled "Wrestling or Death Match" where the bickering, poking, and humous
attacks can take place....I know that is not a realistic option. But it might make the mods job a little easier, and when someone is "Ready to Rumble!!!" that's where
ya go!!!!
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #140
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
To pick up on a theme that has been mention...perhaps we should have a special section entitled "Wrestling or Death Match" where the bickering, poking, and humous
attacks can take place....I know that is not a realistic option. But it might make the mods job a little easier, and when someone is "Ready to Rumble!!!" that's where
ya go!!!!
You've got it. It's called the National Men's Lounge. You can say a lot more there without getting pointed for it.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #141
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Amazing how some have reached a point where they determined "who matters".
Who died and appointed them judge, lol.

Without question, we all get a little steamed up, now and again and take childish pot shots. Some are in good nature, some are just mean spirited. I know I have been guilty of both.

But really isn't this site suppose to be about watching each other's backs???!
I agree.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #142
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You've got it. It's called the National Men's Lounge. You can say a lot more there without getting pointed for it.
The problem for a lot of guys in there though Budman.... They can't "pose" for the ladies and get their "attaboys"....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #143
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Thanks Budman, did not realize the rules were more relaxed there.

Whispers, we're always are going to have the "attaboys" issues...but how much of
the spirited jostling is to get an "attaboy" . I don't think that's your intention, certainly never was mine. Guess the point I'm trying to make is I don't think the
majority of the "Us vs Them" stuff is guys doing it for the ladies. Maybe I'm wrong, but just my opinion.

Without doubt that does occur, but really in the end, aren't those situations fairly obvious to us all....heck in the "Go Advance" mode they even have the special white knight avatar.

But why all the other stuff, that does not fall into that catagorey?? I'm sure some of it is humorous....and for those of us that might not have the history or "inside track" we may not recognize it as being humorous.

But let's be honest...a whole bunch of this stuff, on both sides, has to be with malice
intent???

I assume Budman's comment regarding the National forums as being more open to this are correct...as I can both see his history under his avatar, and must admit when I have travelled to other portions of Texas and seen his style and comments, the guy seems very aware of things on this site.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:52 PM   #144
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
As well as the local ML here.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #145
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Or you can always check out YMMV.NET they do have an actual fighter's ground fourm where guys and girls can duke it out key board to key board lol. Also the reviews there are VERY entertaning to say the least
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:39 PM   #146
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

LIGHTBULB! Been on the road all day and just got to catch up with another episode of "All My Hemorrhoids," when I realized that Whispers was trying to take a nap.

Other than the incessant pissing, how is this hobby related?

Unless this is about Golden Showers, shouldn't it be in the Sandbox? Or elsewhere, hint, hint?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #147
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
LIGHTBULB! Been on the road all day and just got to catch up with another episode of "All My Hemorrhoids," when I realized that Whispers was trying to take a nap.

Other than the incessant pissing, how is this hobby related?

Unless this is about Golden Showers, shouldn't it be in the Sandbox? Or elsewhere, hint, hint?
I was a request for thread topics and your about to start seeing some of them.... You already got a preview of one.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:46 PM   #148
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I was a request for thread topics and your about to start seeing some of them.... You already got a preview of one.....
I thought he had us on ignore?

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:50 PM   #149
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I thought he had us on ignore?

sixx

He has become a little cyber stalker.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:22 PM   #150
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

LA LA LA LA LA LA! I'm not hearing you fookairs because you are on my ignore list. Please go find someone else to triple team who gives a fat frog's ass what you're doing.

Nothing like logging into a thread and seeing three straight posts from the "Snack Pack" under your name.

I'm sure it's little boys' "pop you with a towel shit."

Have fun. But don't get too crazy, or I'll have to call in the ladies to kick your dumb asses again!

PS -- please, nobody quote these posts to me. I've had a couple of hard days doing adult, work (read: making a living in America) and I'm saving my energy for an ATF tomorrow; someone who doesn't have to use surgical retractors and a miner's light to find my dick. (No offense intended.)

If the ignored and hidden threads are civil, intelligent and on topic and don't mention me, then I humbly apologize and offer to flagellate myself before Almighty God and all of ECCIE. However something tells me, three in a row from Number Two, Mini Me and Forrest just isn't gonna be an invitation to the next strip club fuckfest.

Good night sweet potatoes! Now make like the wind and BBBlow!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women