Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60096
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40355
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #61
Rodram
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I was also surprised considering that many of those that comment here are obviously minorities or immigrants themselves. "What part of illegal don't you understand!" bullshit is nothing more than the many republican platitudes fed to the masses and is atypical of anyone whom understands how the 14th amendment and the Constitution is interpreted and applied. Failure, willingly or unwillingly, also to recognize that years and years of court precedence concerning the 14th amendment and the Constitution itself has already occurred and considered resolved is also an amazing and utterly ridiculous result of the conservative movement. Conservatives argue, without any basis whatsoever, that the Constitution is a static document and should be taken literally simply to appease an uncritical and biased view of this country and how it was founded. The founding fathers were aware that this country would go through changes and produced a document that was fluid and left ambiguous for that reason. The Constitution is now often referred to as a "living document" by constitutional scholars in recognition of this fact. I often wonder why I bother debating conservatives because their ideology is driven by other personal agendas and issues they cannot resolve within themselves and thus results in a debate that rarely bears fruit.
Rodram is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #62
raedy4funn45
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I am no conservative. Forget the 14th ammendment, because fighting it is a lost cause. And I agree the constitution is a living document. Now that stated:

How can an illegal immigrant, with a child born in the USA, collect welfare or social security? Find any law, or constitiional fact that allows this.

How can the federal government drag it's feet on the overall issue of illegal aliens, such as selective enforcement, or blatantly ignoring laws currently in place?

Now if you are an "unregistered" pharmacist selling meth you would be arrested ASAP.

But being an "illegal" or "unregistered citizen" means you can collect welfare, get free college, free health care, and more.

As an "unregistered pharmacist" you can only get those freebies once you are behind bars.

The real issue is what are our elected officials going to do about 10+ million illegal aliens in this country.
raedy4funn45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:46 PM   #63
eddiecruz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Raedy an undocumented person CANNOT collect welfare or social security. That's what undocumented means for crying out loud! They have no documents! No social security number, no driver's license, no papers whatsoever. Even a legal permanent resident cannot collect welfare until they have been in this country a certain amount of time.

Now granted that if they have a child that is a US citizen then the child can collect services such as food stamps, Medicare/ aid, or WIC. Why? Because the CHILD is an American citizen. But the undocumented parents get no free college, free health care, and more, as you put it.

Finally, yes the governments is dragging its feet regarding immigration. Where you see selective enforcement, I see finally being smart and fair about deportation policies. Where you see blatantly ignoring laws, I see civil disobedience for the greater good of smart immigration reform.

Sorry about the misspellings. I'm typing this on a frigging iPad.
eddiecruz is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:09 AM   #64
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedy4funn45 View Post
I am no conservative. Forget the 14th ammendment, because fighting it is a lost cause. And I agree the constitution is a living document. Now that stated:

How can an illegal immigrant, with a child born in the USA, collect welfare or social security? Find any law, or constitiional fact that allows this.

How can the federal government drag it's feet on the overall issue of illegal aliens, such as selective enforcement, or blatantly ignoring laws currently in place?

Now if you are an "unregistered" pharmacist selling meth you would be arrested ASAP.

But being an "illegal" or "unregistered citizen" means you can collect welfare, get free college, free health care, and more.

As an "unregistered pharmacist" you can only get those freebies once you are behind bars.

The real issue is what are our elected officials going to do about 10+ million illegal aliens in this country.
I'll answer each question to the best of my ability point by point. I"ll keep it short as I have overstayed my welcome on this issue I think. Any other questions or clarification feel free to pm me:
1. I think you've answered this question already. Entitlements are collected on behalf of the child and not the parents.
2. There are many answers to this dilemma but I think the outstanding reason would be economic.
3. Hmm...the illegality of meth and "unregistered pharmacist" are not in question so I'm at a loss.
4. Yes an "unregistered pharmacist selling meth" would be arrested.
5. Yes you can make that point however here is a qoute from CIS ( which is a conservative organization by the way) CIS: "Our findings show that many of the preconceived notions about the fiscal impact of illegal households turn out to be inaccurate. In terms of welfare use, receipt of cash assistance programs tends to be very low, while Medicaid use, though significant, is still less than for other households. Only use of food assistance programs is significantly higher than that of the rest of the population. Also, contrary to the perceptions that illegal aliens don’t pay payroll taxes, we estimate that more than half of illegals work “on the books.”
6. I'm not sure what freebies an "unregistered pharmicist" gets in prison.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:19 AM   #65
Rodram
BANNED

OOPS! I failed to identify what CIS (Center for Immigration Studies) stands for, sorry.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:13 PM   #66
chii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

yes likkinikki as u know i am us citizen i am also assuming that you are naturalize citizen i am a simple man for me if it looks like apple smells like apple taste like apple its an apple.
immigrants contribute a lot to us society including paying taxes
back in the day they did not have ins or ice if u landed n usa you were citizen that it was that simple
chii is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women