Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47613
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2010, 09:56 AM   #31
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

In the fall I usually make a ton of candy .Well not really a ton ....but a lot ....and I usually give a tray of candy to the provider I visit .....several have said thank you ..some have never mentioned it one way or another .....which is ok ....but I have gotten E-mails from some thanking me and subtley suggest that they would enjoy more .LOL I usually ask them when I can drop some off .. and deliver more to them ..........with no Strings ...I have even gotten E-mails from several of their friends asking If they could get some candy .. which I am happy to give ....its fun for me to make it and see someone enjoy it .......but right now it is a little warm to make the candy ...........fall is good .LOL
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:21 AM   #32
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrv4me View Post
In the fall I usually make a ton of candy .Well not really a ton ....but a lot ....and I usually give a tray of candy to the provider I visit .....several have said thank you ..some have never mentioned it one way or another .....which is ok ....but I have gotten E-mails from some thanking me and subtley suggest that they would enjoy more .LOL I usually ask them when I can drop some off .. and deliver more to them ..........with no Strings ...I have even gotten E-mails from several of their friends asking If they could get some candy .. which I am happy to give ....its fun for me to make it and see someone enjoy it .......but right now it is a little warm to make the candy ...........fall is good .LOL
Ahhh, so you're the one that Sammy Davis Jr was singing about! LOL

The Candy Man
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:46 AM   #33
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsmurf View Post
Your a cool ass Cougar Max!
Berk told me how fun Iniquity is.
Cant wait to go sometime, sounds fun
and kinky.
omg i went to that place last year and boy was it fun
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:04 AM   #34
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

"Once I gave a small gift of Godiva Chocolate, only to be informed that I was being inconsiderate because she was feeling blotted and was on a diet! Then, I saw the fireplace mantle and it looked like the aftermath of a Galleria shopping spree. Obviously, my gift was inadequate and I paid dearly for an lack-luster BBBJ COB."

Well, f*ck, that can be par for the course when an over developed sense of entitlement comes into play....what a bitch....I hope you ratted her out privately.

lilsmurf.....wtf....A GORILLA SUIT and a BLINDFOLD?!? Dood, I bet she had some fun with the next gent that showed up.

TTH, I'm not exactly sure that's the tip in question. But it would be kewl to leave it with UTR4P's little honey. Just place it on the night stand.

For me, other than a bottle of wine, tips/gifts belong in the ATF realm (see above).
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:23 AM   #35
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
"Once I gave a small gift of Godiva Chocolate, only to be informed that I was being inconsiderate because she was feeling blotted and was on a diet! Then, I saw the fireplace mantle and it looked like the aftermath of a Galleria shopping spree. Obviously, my gift was inadequate and I paid dearly for an lack-luster BBBJ COB."

Well, f*ck, that can be par for the course when an over developed sense of entitlement comes into play....what a bitch....I hope you ratted her out privately.

lilsmurf.....wtf....A GORILLA SUIT and a BLINDFOLD?!? Dood, I bet she had some with the next gent that showed up.

TTH, I'm not exactly sure that's the tip in question. But it would be kewl to leave it with UTR4P's little honey. Just place it on the night stand.

For me, other than a bottle of wine, tips/gifts belong in the ATF realm (see above).
<----Loves Godiva Chocolates, no matter what's up...always makes me feel better when I'm not feeling great and makes me extra happy when I feel well!

I doubt she's UTR's "little honey" anymore...he's a smart man and I doubt he'd subject himself to that kind of behavior if he didn't absolutely have to! Sorry you were treated so rudely, handsome! However, I agree with the sentiment...what an ungrateful "B"!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #36
PT4ME
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
My ECCIE Reviews

I try to never knock on the door with just the "envelope' in my pocket. I have brought chocolate croissants and mimosa's, flowers, cards, sports memerobilia, music cd compilations of their fav songs, even a stuffed animal to one lady who collected them, but never have "tipped" per se in cash.
I read many of the above comments, and "above expectations" "better than expected", well, I guess that has never happened to me, lol, I always go in thinking I am going to have the time of my life, and even if it was how do you determine what "percentage" to tip.
I love reading some of the ladies "gift" listings, I have seen some gifts that cost more than the appointment fee..... "Godiva chocolate" scoffed at, "oh my", sure there is better, but hell, Godiva AIN'T "Hershey's".....
The best received (besides the envelope) thing I have ever given a lady was that I actually cooked for them. I have had the opportunity to do this twice, and both ladies though it was one of the more "thoughtful" things a client had done for them.... sometimes the simple things work the best!!

-PT-
PT4ME is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #37
Sunny
Account Disabled

User ID: 35753
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Tips and Gifts

As said before they are not expected. Very much appreciated and can really be sweet to receive. Hookers are people too! LMAO!CD's of his Fave music, chocolates, flowers, cards....if you enjoy giving, do it. I am a giver. Remarkable times have come from selfless acts of kindness. Pay it forward and Smile. Life will smile back!
Sunny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women