Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60153
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
74Jag
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Ladies, what is it about your addresses?

I understand not wanting your address in a review or Showcase. But why are some ladies reluctant to communicate a location by PM or leave a phone message? That can make for a very suspenseful 1st meet. In the last couple of weeks I've had two meetings fizzle because the lady called when I couldn't pick up, didn't leave a message, then couldn't answer when I was ready to leave for the meeting. Is there some CIA vmail scanner that picks out addresses?
74Jag is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
coffeedrinker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

See thread about references..........ladies just being ultra careful I would imagine........
coffeedrinker is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
74Jag
Valued Poster

I understand being careful about who you see. I'm careful too. But once we've agreed to meet, I don't see how it could be riskier to communicate by PM or phone message than by talking on the phone.
74Jag is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:07 AM   #4
Niktu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

PM's, text and VM can be and are copied, forwarded etc.

I've never had a lady give me her specific address other than direct phone conversation.
Niktu is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niktu View Post
PM's, text and VM can be and are copied, forwarded etc.

I've never had a lady give me her specific address other than direct phone conversation.
I have. Lots of times.

If a guy wants to be a dick, he can listen to what she says, type an email, and send it out all over the place.

Having said that, I had a provider I've seen more than five times NOT tell me her new address because she wants to wait until the morning of...

It was a little odd I thought but fine. Just fine.

Whatever it takes for them to feel safe and in control is fine.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

One provider had told me it was a way to protect us the client as well as themselves. If we knew the exact location or room number and had arrived early or on-time, while that provider was running late with an earlier session- it makes for awkward introductions. So I never mind finding out the location last second for that discretionary reasons.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I miss the no technology needed bar room at hotels. I may be showing my age, But I can remember before providers started to get pagers. They do not make restaurants with the hidden rooms any more.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #8
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is what it is
I will email the location address , but only if i 100 percent trust the guy.
like I already know him.
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am one that never allows my location to be given out until the morning of . . .if I am at a hotel I do not give the room number out until they arrive to the location.. . .here are my reasons . . .

1. It is not uncommon to recieve cancelations. I do not want someone I am not seeing knowing where I am staying.

2. Like OSD said . ..I want to make sure I am fully prepared for a knock on my door . . . running late . . .running early . . .personal presention and hygiene ect . . .

3. I never know where I am going to be until the night before anyway so I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to.

4. I know some providers provide from their own residential incalls and do not want someone knowing where they provide at before a meeting. I never have the same location every time . . .

I believe any and every extra step we take to be safe is essential for all of us.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #10
74Jag
Valued Poster

I thought about the reason being, "a different place very day," but doesn't that kill lunch hour meetings? Most motels I've been too require check out by 11:30 and won't promise to have a room ready before 2:00. I'm jst curious about this.

I don't mind calling from the parking lot to get the room number. But I need to know where the parking lot is in time to plan my trip. Leaving a message on my hobby phone an hour before I leave doesn't seem riskier than telling me in conversation. If you don't trust a guy to keep the location private, just don't make an appointment.
74Jag is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:29 PM   #11
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Jag View Post
I thought about the reason being, "a different place very day," but doesn't that kill lunch hour meetings? Most motels I've been too require check out by 11:30 and won't promise to have a room ready before 2:00. I'm jst curious about this.

I don't mind calling from the parking lot to get the room number. But I need to know where the parking lot is in time to plan my trip. Leaving a message on my hobby phone an hour before I leave doesn't seem riskier than telling me in conversation. If you don't trust a guy to keep the location private, just don't make an appointment.
The key words here are "my," "I," and "me." I can accept that this may be no riskier with you, but we're not just dealing with you, are we? No matter how carefully we screen, we can never fully trust anyone. Saying that we shouldn't set appointments with people we don't trust to do certain things is the same as saying that we should not be providers. We take what risks we must and try to lessen the rest.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:38 PM   #12
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
No matter how carefully we screen, we can never fully trust anyone.

We take what risks we must and try to lessen the rest.
Stay safe and as importantly, do what you need to do to feel as safe as you need to feel.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #13
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Jag View Post

First of I do not provide every day . . . my address would be the mental ward if I did!!! lol You are right about the check-in rules but there are exceptions . . . part of my job is to find the exceptions of the rules since I happen to be one myself

And speaking of rules . . . (as Bob mentioned)we all make our OWN rules to make ourselves comfortable. I should never see a client and a client should never see me if we feel that we are going WAY out of our comfort zone. . . on a side note no one wants to see me before noon any way (hehe).

As China put so well how can we trust everyone? I screen well but that doesn't mean I am completely safe. . . .just safer. The more on guard and less safe I feel . . . the less satisfied we will both be.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:07 PM   #14
jekemo48
BANNED

my most recent experience tells me this is an extremely dangerous sport, full of the possibility of disaster. im thinking i got away lucky just losing some money and jewelry. we never really know who we are dealing with. im a man, and capable of taking care of myself, but now that ive made the fatal blunder and let someone into my home i feel not only stupid but vulnerable

you women must take care. there are an incredible volumn of nut cases out there, and this sport lends itself to risk and disaster.

do whatever you need to to protect your safety. we dont know those we dont know
jekemo48 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:33 PM   #15
christinadoll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3016
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with Chloe and China Doll. I too, don't give out my exact locale until the phone confirmation takes place, usually half hour/hour before we are to meet. Now I will let the gent know a basic where abouts, this way he can plan on knowing about how long it may take, but anything more specific will take place in that last phone conversation. And even then, I don't provide my room number until you are at my hotel...if that is where I happen to be.
christinadoll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women