Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160858
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35591
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #31
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Shut the fuck up you dubmass. So they stop hosting the pic....oooh big deal.

You are so ignorant, uniformed, wrong at every turn and you have the nerve to call someone else stupid?

Id love to see your tax return so we can see if you tithe. ha!

I can't wait till Romneybot loses in Nov so i can piss all over your head on this board.

It's fun rattling your cage.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:57 AM   #32
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Mitt Romney gave $4,020,772 to charity in 2011; that's 30% of his income, and paid $1,900,000 in taxes. It should be noted, that once again, Obama gave nothing to family members that live in third world poverty.

Romney doubles Obama's charitable giving

Mitt Romney's presidential campaign is releasing a brief summary of 20 years of tax returns on Friday, and his accountant says it will show he gave 13.45 percent of his adjusted gross income to charities.
That's nearly twice the rate of President Obama, who according to his tax returns from 2000 through 2011 donated just less than 7 percent of his adjusted gross income to charities.
Mr. Romney's campaign did not release his returns, but instead had his trustee, Brad Malt, write a blog post giving some details of returns from 1990 through 2009.
The campaign has released Mr. Romney's 2010 return and, later Friday, will release his 2011 return, which he filed with the IRS earlier in the day.
That return will show Mr. Romney and his wife Ann paid $1.9 million in taxes on income of $13.7 million, for a rate of 14.1 percent, Mr. Malt said. Most of that income is from investments, which are usually taxed at a lower rate than salary or wages.

Continued

Who gives a fuck anyways?

This has no bearing on the election. You saw 2 years of returns and to you that means the rest are the same.

You sure know a lot of things you don't know.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:24 AM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If I had mutts money I would give more than Obie.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:34 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Are you Tea Nuts smart enough to understand the question(s)?

Why do other taxpayers have to subsidy Mitt's charitably giving?

Is that a loop hole Mitt will close?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:43 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Okay JB cling on to your struggling hopes that once the American public see how much he gives to charity that they will change their opinion about Romney. .

He gives to causes he believes (a good thing) in but the kicker is that it is tax deductible, which means the rest of us have to make up the difference in what he would have paid to the government (a bad thing).

Have any of you been to Salt Lake City and seen that church? It is huge and opulent. Why should I subsidize any church? The real question to me is , why is charity tax deductible. What about Titty Bars. I prefer giving my charity to those girls future. Should the rest of the country subsidize my giving money for their future?

Of course the ignorant joe blows of the world will not be able to answer questions such as these.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:01 AM   #36
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Will he get a bounce for this in the next set of polls?

I monitor several blogs (conservative, liberal, independent) and have seen no one make this comparison.

Because it's totally irrelevant if you're not a Bloehard!!!
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #37
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You people sure think you know what's best for other people to do their own money.
Dimo's think, that if you're successful, your wealth belongs to the government (You didn't build that.) They think rich people are a natural resource, to be used as the government sees fit.

The progressive income tax is theft by surrogate. It saves the parasites the trouble of breaking into your house and taking your possessions; they just have the government steal on their behalf. That makes it all nice and legal.

After the inevitable economic collapse, when the government finally has to cut the welfare programs, the parasites will be using the more direct approach to income redistribution; they'll just kick in your door and take what they want.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:56 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Good on him. Now let us see what he does when he thinks nobody's watching.
That's why I'd like to see how he conducted his affairs before he was under the microscope. It's his money, but i fucking guarantee you if it wasn't deductible, he wouldn't be doing it.

Plus, hasn't he been "retired" from Bain for the past few years?

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

It's not about his wealth. It's not about his sense of charity. It's about his utter lack of honesty.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

After the inevitable economic collapse, when the government finally has to cut the welfare programs, the parasites will be using the more direct approach to income redistribution; they'll just kick in your door and take what they want.
joe knows, because he is among the 47% Mitt was talking about.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:03 AM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That's why I'd like to see how he conducted his affairs before he was under the microscope. It's his money, but i fucking guarantee you if it wasn't deductible, he wouldn't be doing it.

Exactly, he is giving my money away. I have to pay more in taxes because of people like Mitt Romney.

I hope the fluck they get rid of the Charity Tax deduction.

Then see how much they give!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women