Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859
Smile Tips for Hobbying in West Texas

Tips for Hobbying in West Texas
As many ladies/gents have found out, hobbying in West TX can be a whole different ball game. Here are some tips & suggestions I've learned along the way. Some of these may seem obvious, but in my experience, they need to be said. I LOVE West TX and the people there. Hobbying in West TX can be a fun, rewarding, & profitable experience. However, if you do it wrong, it can be a frustrating experience.
Providers:
1. Advertising should start at least 1 month in advance
2. In your ad, be VERY clear on which cities you will visit and the dates."Where should I go & when" threads don't always provide a good indication of how your trip will be. Pick cities & dates & put those out there. Ask for feedback if there will be any conflict on events in looking for a hotel.
3. Many gents do not book until they know you've arrived in their city. My last trip, I only had ONE prebooked appt. After I arrived, I received EIGHT requests for appts. After I left, I received THREE more requests.
4. Hotel type/location matters. It's important to get a room that the gent can park where his vehicle will NOT be seen from the road. A hotel with a late check out is ideal. Let the hotel staff know that you plan to "sleep in" and use that do not disturb sign. Housekeepers start knocking on doors around 7:30-8am. Most hotel chains will let you cancel within 24 hours of your trip with no penalty. It's more expensive than priceline, but finding a hotel last minute can be VERY difficult in these cities. Read the hotel reviews. There is a HUGE variation in hotel quality.
5. TCB skills are important. A gent will most likely want to talk to you on the phone before the appointment, know that his time slot is secure, and know the general location of your incall.
6. Most gents show up a few minutes late, so if it's 10 mins after your appt time, don't necessarily think you've been stood up. NCNS are rare, so assume he is still coming.
7. Many gents will have very few references and they are mostly from travelling lady, so be ready to do some research to track down the ladies. Gents will likely use you in the future as a reference.
8. Courtesy matters. These gents are VERY respectful and great company. A few mins of conversation before hopping in bed, will make a big difference for them & their nerves.
9. While tips are never expected; in West TX, they are almost always given. Know that if you treat them well, they will respond in kind.
Gents who want to attract quality ladies to West TX:
1. PREBOOK. If you're tired of travelling ladies cancelling their trips, don't depend on others to entice her to visit your city. Contact her for an appointment and give her plenty of time to check your references.
2. References: Try to provide as much information about your references and information about yourself that will remind your reference who you are. Give the travelling lady and your reference plenty of time to get in touch with each other.
3. Show up to your appointment on time. Understand that West TX views "time" a little different than other areas and a few mins late might seem ok to you, while it may set the wrong tone with the lady during your appointment
4. GET P411!!!!! I cannot stress this enough. Especially if you don't hobby very frequently and most of your refs are travelling ladies, p411 makes screening a seamless process. Always make sure you request an "okay" after your visit. If you see a lady more than once, she can update the "okay" to your most recent visit.
5. Let a lady know if you would see her again on a future trip. If she feels appreciated and knows she is building a "client base" (sorry don't like that phrase), she will likely come back at a later date.
6. Give feedback on her ad. Let her know if there is a major event going on during her advertised dates that may conflict with her finding a hotel.
7. Read her reviews, website, posts, and profiles. This will give you of her personality, services offered, etc. Eccie no longer allows rates/services to be posted. So do your homework.
Hope this helps and feel free to add any tips you think would be helpful.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
Summer143
Account Disabled

User ID: 135572

Very informative! Thanks so much for posting this. I have been wondering why i am not getting any requests in ALL the cities i post from... guess because i am not there yet.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #3
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Excellent info! Thanks hun!
Old 06-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #4
CountryGentleman35
Living a dream

Encounters: 17

Good info.

Also keep in mind that a 90 or 100 mile drive to see a provider is not uncommon for us. Therefore we have to plan and if we smack a deer on the way it may be an issue.

I personally have one evening and one day to play, so planning your trip on those days helps me to make the session possible.

Thanks for the input Ms. Dream.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:18 AM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Ladies, please look at a map and see how far it is from Abilene to El Paso (453 mi, 7 hours 9 min) and from Amarillo to San Angelo (307 mi, 5 hours 22 mins). That's the area we cover here. Don't plan on working the morning one place then driving over for afternoon sessions somewhere else. Become aware of the distances between civilizations in WTX, before you head out.

Its a whole lot different than traveling between Dallas and Austin or Austin and San Antonio out here.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:18 AM   #6
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Actually CC, it does not take that long now. They just changed the speed limit on I-20 to 75 mph. And I think it is 80 when you get to I-10. So, you should be able to get there in around 6 hours, without driving like a bat out of hell.

But ladies, PUT THE CITY NAME in your ads. Several lately have said " I am here for 2 days". Where ??? This is my pet peeve with the provider ads in WT>
Old 06-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #7
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

You are right about the speed limit change. I-27 to Amarillo is 75 mph at day and night, which allows to go from Lubbock to Amarillo in 1.5 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Actually CC, it does not take that long now. They just changed the speed limit on I-20 to 75 mph. And I think it is 80 when you get to I-10. So, you should be able to get there in around 6 hours, without driving like a bat out of hell.

But ladies, PUT THE CITY NAME in your ads. Several lately have said " I am here for 2 days". Where ??? This is my pet peeve with the provider ads in WT>
Old 06-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #8
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

Smile

Here is a map
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wt-dist.jpg (96.7 KB, 1095 views)
Old 06-20-2012, 09:05 AM   #9
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

Cool

Quote:

Hey mods...

We have a form to submit reviews, cant the providers have a form to submit their ads... that way we can enforce the city...

sj
Old 06-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #10
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Great Thread thanks for the info.. Have a wonderful week. Hugs and Kisses TP*
Old 06-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #11
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Thats the map I was looking for! Thanks for posting it again.

And no there is no template for ladies ads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdude View Post
Hey mods...

We have a form to submit reviews, cant the providers have a form to submit their ads... that way we can enforce the city...

sj
Old 06-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:

True Pistolero, but its still a long damn trip traveling between cities out here. I do it frequently. Many folks just have no concept how far and how much time it takes to drive places.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #13
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

I know that CC. I live at one end and make sales calls to the other ends. Long and sometimes boring drive.

I guess you could just start deleting any ad without a city. That would get something going.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #14
Summer143
Account Disabled

User ID: 135572

Good to know exactly how far each city is!! I am on my way to El Paso now... 2 hours away!! WOOO HOO! LONG drive from Austin lol... not even on that map!! Plan on touring all the cities soon!
Old 06-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #15
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Thats the map I was looking for! Thanks for posting it again.

And no there is no template for ladies ads.
The base MAP is open-street-maps, the overlay text is my creation. If you think it is useful, to post in a WTX sticky, go ahead use it.

let me know if you want to improve the map, some work for my spare time
(==>when providers are missing in el paso )

sj
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women